> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.99 "

Rep: (139)
DiscussionXiaomi Mi Mix 2
PictureXiaomi Mi Mix 2, Chiron
Description | Discussion » | Purchase » | Accessories » | Firmware » | Unofficial firmware » | Camera talk » | Mi Account » | Xiaomi club » | Google Pay does not start » | Configure Notifications » | power usage »

DSpecifications
• Dimensions: 151.8 x 75.5 x 7.7 mm, weight 185 grams
• Screen: 5.99 inches, IPS, FullHD +, 1080 x 2160 pixels, ~ 403 ppi, 18: 9, 1500: 1, DCI-P3 color gamut, 94% NTSC color coverage
• Body materials: ceramics + aluminum
• Operating system: Android 7.1, 8.0 + MIUI 9.0
• Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, 2.45 GHz, 10 nm (Octa-core, 4x2.45 GHz Kryo & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo)
• Video accelerator: Adreno 540
• Memory: 6 GB (LPDDR4x) + 64/128/256 GB (UFS 2.1) or 8 GB (LPDDR4x) + 128 GB (UFS 2.1) (white version); no memory card slot
• Wireless interfaces: Wi-Fi (802.11 a / b / g / n / ac Wi-Fi Display, Wi-Fi Direct), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, NFC, GPS (A-GPS, GLONASS)
• Number and type of SIM-cards: 2, Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM
• Battery: non-removable, Li-Ion 3400 mAh, Quick charge (Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, up to 9V / 2A)
• Camera: main -12 MP (Sony IMX386, f / 2.0, pixel size 1.25 microns, 4-axis image stabilization), front - 5 MP
• Interface connector: USB 3.0 (Type-C)
• Fingerprint scanner: Yes, on the back.
• Optional: ultrasonic distance sensor, gyroscope, acceleration sensor, proximity sensor, Hall sensor, barometer, electronic compass.
• None: Infrared port (IrDA), Audio jack (3.5 mm), FM radio, Protection against dust and moisture
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

uReviews, reviews
( Useful
Completed polls in the topic
  1. The urgency of the end of 2019 the machine |28.10.2019 - 28.11.2019 |
    Attached Image

2. Are you satisfied with Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 |26.05.2018 - 12.07.2018 |
    Attached Image

3. Backlash connector type-c |04.12.2018 - 02.01.2019 |
    Attached Image

Be mutually polite! We have to say on the forum " thank "by increasing reputation by clicking on the buttonPicture
If you have less than 15 messages, click on the button.Picture(under reputation) and let us know who helped you, whom to put "+"

Topics CuratorDogsly

Post has been editedDogsly - 28.11.19, 11:17
Reason for editing: Completion of the survey The urgency of the device at the end of 2019

Rep: (308)
* Yasha !,
Of course, normal, until daylight!

Rep: (688)
* Mocx And at night I work or sleep: D

* Yasha !,
In the evening ?;)

Rep: (688)
* Mocx , eat! But seriously, it's all relative, compared with the same Redmi 5plus. The camera produces an excellent result.

Post has been editedYasha! - 09.03.18, 19:35

Rep: (3)
People, do not tell ksiomi minutes mih2 and ksiomi minutes mih2 se what is the difference and this thread in 4pda I have not found

* Oskar1979,
The first is already on sale, the date of the start of sales of the second announcement will be the 27th.

Post has been editedMocx - 09.03.18, 21:28

Rep: (189)
* Mocx , * Oskar1979 I have a suspicion that he was asked about the publication of 2-ceramic mix is ​​as the first mix: rolleyes: In this case, the only difference in the case - it is entirely made of ceramics and white, no other differences

Rep: (121)
* Mocx, * Iozeg
Well in the first 27 will be 2s, and it 2se ceramics with 8GB default operatives

Rep: (189)
* hdd007 Yes, I was about him and wrote)

Rep: (8)
* Iozeg By the way, not just white - Ali and black sell. Only the price they have, of course, completely inhumane ...

Rep: (9)
* GuestWho , Was. Not now. After disabling notifications from the browser

Rep: (0)
Hello. Purchased this unit Global Version 6/64. Firmware Miui 9.1.2, writes that last. Popolzovalsya day and got out a few flaws. Of course the screen, it is actually much yellow if the brightness is less than the maximum, although quite juicy. Curve software (firmware) in comparison with the more accessible and pro Redmi 4 Redmi Note 4 Global Version (the overall impression). in general, like the camera, optical stabilization is "vesch". The sound in the headphones that is the normal (expected better) do not eat. For 25,000 rubles. (Namely, for me as it has managed to Ali) still did not go far, but for 35,000 rubles. at the official, is too much, especially since I have in him, and have not seen on the market. IMHO.

Post has been editedDuGuR - 10.03.18, 13:41

Rep: (2479)
Polnoekrannye gestures