> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

ATV Launcher | Android TV Luncher. Optimized for use with the remote.

Rep: (479)
ATV Launcher
Version: 0.0.11-9046176-free-release

Last update of the program in the header:12.11.2018

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Android TV Luncher with remote control optimization and widget support.
Description:
ATV Launcher - a new lancher for Android TV devices (set-top boxes, whistles, TV, etc.). Optimization for the remote, widget support, application sorting, custom tile backgrounds. Section Inputs for TV devices.
Lancher is under development. The entire current function is described below and shown in the video.

Functional free version at the moment:
- The lunch screen is divided into 2 sections - in the upper part there are 3 tiles for installing widgets, below the application.
- For each widget, you can change the scale (virtual dpi inside a separate view). It is useful if the widget does not fit in the fixed tile size, or vice versa is too small on a large TV screen.
- You can configure widgets (for widgets with configuration support)
- Widget background - solid color or picture.
- You can set the coordinates of the tap on the widget. In this case, if you click the "OK" button on the widget, it will emulate the tap according to the given coordinates. It is useful for example for a weather widget so that when you click on a widget, the weather will open.
- Special widget for selected applications. Allows you to create a large app launch tile in place of the widget.
- Applications can be moved (sorted) and deleted
- You can also change the background of the tile - a solid color or a picture.
- You can disable the display of icons and / or the name of the application.
- Applications can be hidden
Watch the video, I tried to visually show all the described functionality.

Important: Lancher is focused on use with the remote (navigation keys). Some functions may not work correctly with the mouse cursor. This will be partially fixed in future releases.
Important2: Please view the video to see if you need such a launcher. All questions related to why so and not otherwise will be deleted / ignored.

Android required: 4.1 and above
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: On the forum * omega2008
YouTube videos: https://youtu.be/YewZnqajvKo
YouTube video with new functionality 0.0.1-alpha9: https://youtu.be/FlPbyoymO7M

Google Play Free: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ca.dstudio.atvlauncher.free
Google Play Pro: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ca.dstudio.atvlauncher.pro

Word tiles

Download:
Version: 0.0.11-9046176-free-release Attached fileatv-launcher-0.0.11-9046176-free-release.apk (1.95 MB)

List of planned improvements: ATV Launcher (Post omega2008 # 77772601)

How to open the menu? There are 3 ways. 1st Press the MENU button on the remote. 2nd In button mode, press and hold the OK button. 3rd In mouse mode, press and hold the left mouse button on the tile.

Older versions
Version: 0.0.10-8840209-free-release Attached fileatv-launcher-0.0.10-8840209-free-release.apk (1.9 MB)

Version: 0.0.8-8741538-free-release Attached fileatv-launcher-0.0.8-8741538-free-release.apk (1.89 MB)

Version: 0.0.7-8709222-free-release Attached fileatv-launcher-0.0.7-8709222-free-release.apk (1.87 MB)

Version: 0.0.7-8699830-free-release Attached fileatv-launcher-0.0.7-8699830-free-release.apk (1.87 MB)

Version: 0.0.4-8559020-free-release Attached fileatv-launcher-0.0.4-8559020-free-release.apk (1.82 MB)

Version: 0.0.3-8466385-free-release Attached fileatv-launcher-0.0.3-8466385-free-release.apk (1.9 MB)

Version: 0.0.2-8425323-free-release Attached fileatv-launcher-0.0.2-8425323-free-release.apk (1.85 MB)

Version: 0.0.2-8416830-free-release Attached fileatv-launcher-0.0.2-8416830-free-release.apk (1.85 MB)

Version: 0.0.1-8292418-free-release Attached fileatv-launcher-0.0.1-8292418-free-release.apk (1.44 MB)

Change log version Free
0.0.11-9046176-free-release
- Widgets redone
- Portuguese
- Bug fixes
0.0.10-8840209-free-release
- Moving Widgets
- Fixes
0.0.8-8741538-free-release
Improvements:
- Initial sorting of applications alphabetically
Corrections:
- Manual sorting reset after reboot
- Some applications did not appear on the main screen after installation.
- Some applications were duplicated after installation
- Applications moved to the end of the list after updating
0.0.7-8709222-free-release
- Bugfixes
0.0.7-8699830-free-release
- Support for Android 8.0 added
- The problem with the wallpaper in Android 4.x solved
- Many changes to improve Android 4.x
- Fixed a problem with "Phantom" sections
- Loss of focus fixed
- Long download fixed
- Widgets updated
- Sections updated
- New database to save data
- Improved scrolling and rendering tiles
- Ukrainian and Russian translations (cergor)
0.0.4-8559020-free-release
- Fixed widgets
- Support MiTV 4a (and all devices without native widgets and wallpapers). thankSiamix for the tests.
0.0.3-8466385-free-release
- Window styles fixed (not rounded edges on some devices)
- Favorite application widget improved
- New, improved widget scaling dialog
- New, improved widget click dialog
- Widget height dialog - optimized redrawing when the height changes, much faster and smoother
- Rendering of tiles was changed again, some hardware methods had to be replaced by software ones, but the rendering result improved
- Bug with active tiles fixed. On some devices, when launching / returning to a luncher, the focus ran away to hidden items and did not return when you clicked on the navigation keys (there was no active tile).
I had to open / close the menu to return the focus to the tiles.
0.0.2-8425323-free-release
- More bug fixes
- Selection of live wallpapers in the menu
0.0.2-8416830-free-release
- Widget "favorite app" of alpha
- New mechanism for preloading tiles (scrolling should be smoother after caching)
- Many bug fixes and internal changes
- Correct scaling for any screen size. Now everything should look right on almost any device.
0.0.1-8292418-free-release
- Error checking widget support reshina
- Error with wallpaper support for devices without wallpaper resolved
0.0.1-8286949-free-release
- Bugfixes
0.0.1-8283384-free-release
- First release version
- Google Play Release
- Added support for internal OTA for those who do not have a market.
0.0.1-alpha9-free
Video:https://youtu.be/FlPbyoymO7M
- New menu for setting the widgets section, now you can enable / disable the entire section and also change the height and number of rows / columns.
- New module for selecting images. I used to use the gallery engine built into the android. As shown by reports - about 10 percent of users cut it from the firmware. I had to do something like navigating through the catalogs to select pictures.
0.0.1-alpha8-free
- Not a public build. Internal changes.
0.0.1-alpha7-free
- Folders can be renamed. To do this, open the folder and focus on the folder header (Press the Up button)
- Application removal fixed
- Cosmetic changes
- Bugfixes
0.0.1-alpha6-free
- If there was a previous version, it must be uninstalled before installing this version.
- Redone settings saving again. Now it should all be saved correctly.
- Added folder support
- Lots of small fixes and optimizations

0.0.1-alpha5-free
- Saving settings fixed (need a test)
- Updating widgets after manipulating them - changing the scale, configuring, tap (need a test)
- Wallpapers on some android 4.xx were not installed

0.0.1-alpha4-free
- A long press on the widget with the mouse or the OK key opens the menu always.
- Fixed update widgets. (Some widgets are hung and not updated)

0.0.1-alpha3-free
- The menu now works with one click / tapu if you use the mouse
- All sizes for 320dpi are repaired, these are mainly TVs. On such devices, the text of the tile was very large and the icons were miniature. The same happened with all other UI elements. Everything is fixed.
- Added caching of some items.

0.0.1-alpha2-free
- Fixed a critical menu bug. On some devices, you had to press Back again to exit the menu.
- Added display of the version in the footer menu

For those who are looking for where to downloadAlpha : ATV Launcher (Post cergor # 77229423)

Utility:

Application banners (tile backgrounds):
- Pack of backgrounds for tiles (programs, games, folders)ATV Launcher (Post deadpool.mr # 65676229)
- My tileshttps: //drive.google.c...Q6GM7IOYjNfamk2UHRtV2M
- Another packATV Launcher (Post VitalJxl # 64466783)
- More tiles:ATV Launcher (Post fazotik # 67646219)
- Service for finding tiles:ATV Launcher (Post omega2008 # 68301406)

Wallpaper from video:https: //drive.google.c...Q6GM7IOdmh6QldCRHZnZWM
Installation: It is enough just to pack these resources to internal memory and reboot the TV / console (you can also place them on a usb flash drive or memory card)

The video used weathers:ASUS Weather
Also work well:Material Weather Widget Transparent clock & weatherand indeed almost all widgets.

For those who do not have live wallpapers in the system, how to add support:ATV Launcher (Post sidam # 78054037)

>>>Developer on the forum* omega2008 Please do not post any modifications to the application. thank<<<

Post has been editediMiKED - 28.10.19, 12:26
Reason for editing: Text tile

Rep: (18)
Not enough buttons "all applications" ...

Rep: (121)
Not enough buttons "all applications" ...

I agree

Rep: (567)
How to create a folder?

Rep: (26)
Russification planned?

Rep: (13)
Russian language would ...

292944028 @ 24.08.17, 01:28 *
Both links are the same.

Corrected thank you

Rep: (2)
Interface in Portuguese?
Interface in Portuguese?

Interface in Portuguese?
Interface in Portuguese?

There is no Portuguese yet.
But you are welcome to help me with it
---
There is no Portuguese yet.

Post has been editedomega2008 - 24.08.17, 19:12

Rep: (233)
I tried to put several widgets "calendar". All of them showed only the current week.
Can someone tell me how to install the widget to display the month.

Rep: (1152)
widget to display the month.

This tried?aCalendar - Android Calendar
There is also a month on the Google calendar.

Post has been editeddrugoj00 - 24.08.17, 21:29

* drugoj00,
I tried. It looks clumsy. Less gugolovsky andhttps: //play.google.co...c.simplecalendar&hl=en

I tried. It looks clumsy. Less gugolovsky andhttps: //play.google.co...c.simplecalendar&hl=en

ThisCalendar Widgethas a calendar-only widget
And this vrodeby is not badMonth: calendar widgetThe only thing I did was slightly reduced the scale in the settings

For example, I posted both of them:

Attached Image

* omega2008,
Tomorrow I will try and make screenshots. I liked your app.
I would like to see sorting alphabetically in the menu where you can hide applications.

Rep: (42)
The introduction of the launcher instead of stock on the TV Sony Bravia, called the button "HOME"
Attached Image

Post has been editedcezar20 - 24.08.17, 23:32

ErnestoGuevara7 @ 08.24.17, 03:50*
When you go into the widget or tile settings, and then you exit, in order to navigate through the menu, you need to press the back button again. Very freaking out if you have an IR remote. Constantly I think the remote control signal did not reach.
Moving tiles on the "Muve" setting does not always work, through time. I click "Muve", a cross appears, but there is nowhere to move.

Corrected these bugs. New version in the cap.

Rep: (629)
Omega2008 @ 08.25.17, 01:52*
Fixed these bugs

checked, these bugs are no more

Addition

• I noticed another bug or non-bug when installing the new version 0.0.1-alpha2-free over alpha1
    Gmail and Google Calendar simply didn’t load the content (emails and schedule), even after the device rebooted.
    I had to re-install all the widgets in the ATV Launcher. (forgot to screen, reinstalling version 0.0.1-alpha2-free to version 0.0.1-alpha2-freethe bug did not repeat )
  • Gmail and Google applications from widgetsnot opens at the command of the "OK" button from the remote, but the mouse opens if you click in the middle.
    Other applications from widgets, for exampleColornote, opened by the command button "OK"
    Apparently this is the specificity of these widgets
    Attached Image

• Is it possible to make a selection of the widget by hovering over it? The fact is that the widget tincture can be entered only if you select it with the remote control (so that it increases), for those you got used to the mouse and threw the remote, the problem lines
  • When you move around the menu from the remote, the elements increase, but when you move the mouse there. Increases only if you hold down the "OK" button on the console or the left mouse button for a split second.
  • Probably worth adding in addition to the icons of the Internet and flash drives, an icon, a key, the network can stay on, a VPN connection. I do not know if there is such a function or not on android TV. If there is, you should add the "Key" icon as on the screenshots.
    Attached Image

Key from above, on the right.
    Attached Image

Adguard- Intellectual blocking of advertising and phishing in browsers and applications. Does not require ROOT.
    Attached Image

Android 6.0.1

Post has been editedErnestoGuevara7 - 25.08.17, 13:47

Rep: (13)
On the Nvidia shield for some reason, the widgets do not show, in general the list does not appear.

shars 1221 @ 08.25.17, 05:26*
On the Nvidia shield for some reason, the widgets do not show, in general the list does not appear.

It seems that in some androids the system menu for selecting vdzhetov vyoezano / disabled. I will try to make the choice of the widget by means of the very lunch in some of the future versions.

ErnestoGuevara7 @ 08.25.17, 02:06*
I noticed another bug or non-bug when installing the new version 0.0.1-alpha2-free over alpha1
Gmail and Google Calendar simply didn’t load the content (emails and schedule), even after the device rebooted.
I had to re-install all the widgets in the ATV Launcher. (I forgot to hide, reinstalling version 0.0.1-alpha2-free to version 0.0.1-alpha2-free did not repeat the bug)

Yes, I completely forgot to write about it, the widgets just need to be removed and reinstalled. I changed the rendering a bit and db.

Gmail and Google applications from widgets do not open at the command of the "OK" button from the remote, but open with the mouse if clicked in the middle.
Other applications from widgets, for example ColorNote, are opened by the command of the "OK" button
Apparently this is the specificity of these widgets

I emulate tap on the coordinates and sometimes it does not work (gets past the twist). Try to play with the coordinates of the tapas in the settings, sometimes it's enough just to shift the taps a bit.

Is it possible to make a selection of the widget by hovering over it? The fact is that the widget tincture can be entered only if you select it with the remote control (so that it increases), for those you got used to the mouse and threw the remote, the problem lines

The menu can still be accessed with a long press on any tile (application or widget). This is also for the mouse and for the remote control (due to pressing OK) it works. For widgets in the menu there is a Configure item to configure it.

Probably worth adding in addition to the icons of the Internet and flash drives, an icon, a key, the network can stay on, a VPN connection. I do not know if there is such a function or not on android TV. If there is, you should add the "Key" icon as on the screenshots.

The first time I see this. Maybe it's starting from the 6th android?

Post has been editedomega2008 - 25.08.17, 16:40

Rep: (629)
Omega2008 @ 08.25.17, 15:39*
The menu can still be accessed with a long press on any tile (application or widget). This is also for the mouse and for the remote control (due to pressing OK) it works. For widgets in the menu there is a Configure item to configure it.

It really works
Omega2008 @ 08.25.17, 15:39*
The first time I see this. Maybe it's starting from the 6th android?

Maybe I have all the devices on 6.0.1. I do not remember how it was in previous versions :)
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedErnestoGuevara7 - 25.08.17, 18:56

Rep: (23)
* ErnestoGuevara7,
and on 4.4. * and on 5.0, too, the key is drawn, but this is not the main thing.
the main thing is that it seems that the first normal luncher for an adroid TV is emerging!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/08/20, 18:03