Liectroux B6009 | [Hoover]

Rep: (0)
Liectroux b6009

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Device description
1. The robot can detect the entire environment around, and then create a map inside the CPU so that it do the cleaning plan with one room after another.
2. robot to know where the memory is cleared at where not thus once radical covering more than 98%. cleaning path repetition frequency is about 1%.
3. humanized design with a voice memo. the robot will remind you when the charge begins to tidy up, full dustbin or failures.
4. High cleaning efficiency: the suction power is quite strong. Design 3D filter prevents suction port stuck and hepa filter avoids the secondary air pollution. water tank helps make wet cleaning. In addition, the suction power is regulated, we could choose a quieter mode.
5. multifuction Auto recharging cleaning schedule, the remote control, the anti-fall and UV sterilization. UV sterilization dual mode, one in the floor and the other on a landfill. It is good for people who are allergic to mites.
Device characteristics
Material: abs,
Voltage: 14.8 V,
Power: 25 W,
Operating temperature: -10 & # 8451; -45 & # 8451 ;,
Input voltage / current: 24V / 1A,
Dimensions: 35 x 10 cm,
unit Weight: 3.3 kg,
Battery: 2000 mAh Lithium Ion battery.
Dustbin capacity: 1L.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedmihadom - 27.05.18, 07:59

overview

Post has been editedUnionability - 15.08.17, 09:38

Rep: (1)
Bought on Ali - does not work the remote control. I do not know what to do, on sale yet no such consoles. Without control, he is not interested.

Rep: (1)
* fantastik,
And he has no interface function with your smartphone?
I can advise the application for the remote control handset. But there would still have to somehow programmed button = \

Say and in this vacuum cleaner has a USB connector on the body?
Top vacuum cleaner plastic or tempered glass?
As a whole the build quality and cleaning?

Post has been editedbindorfly - 31.08.17, 20:37

What to do? Write seller video. They have a store right in maskvabade. Will send a new messenger. They and phone nga site there. Sellers speak Russian.

Good afternoon. Who took, say worth taking? How to overcome the sills (1.5cm example)? Strongly Does the noise? Is it difficult to clean the turbo-brush?
And by the way who took how many? According to the action "Week of brands," it cost 13600r now 14200r. For the money can be in Russia with a guarantee to take something like ???

Just wondering if he draws a cleaning card and a mobile application for viewing his route?

bindorfly
USB-connector on the body is not
Top-cleaner plastic
The side of the normal, average-quality cleaning, still have to vacuum for zakaulkam and slots pass, if you have a flat course is not empty.
In general, the assistant to maintain cleanliness during the week, until all at work.

// bought for 13,600 with delivery (sales started on August 28) from Russia, the Pony Express delivery person at ruki.Takih thresholds have I none, but moved the pipe from the things of the dryer (diameter of about 1cm, so the wheel is free and it's stuck. Then he turned off).

/// sneaker is interested in a mobile app, somebody has already found and what ???

Post has been editedALTRYIST - 07.09.17, 18:03
Reason for editing: Supplement

Rep: (3)
And who is bought, whether it has a stated capacity of absorption, it is more powerful Xiaomi? We have liktruksa 3000pa xiaomi 1800pa stated. If it is not sadness. In my opinion the function of rendering navigation needs as much as the function of the camera online, the main thing that the route is not sticky, but did parting.

Just arrived by courier, this vacuum cleaner is, well, how can you not resist dismantled. Model very well, so a new, very little information. Inside a lot of interesting things .... I try to upload a photo.

Posted on 09/09/2017, 13:18:

A pair of the battery compartment, extra, just inside the weighting should be removed.

Posted on 09/09/2017, 13:21:

Bumper sensors, wire a lot, but did not dare to get zaplavleny.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

turbine engine Brushless, as promised, is quite powerful and quiet.

Posted on 09/09/2017, 13:27:

Mine some empty sockets, all signed. On the processor will not tell you anything.

Posted on 09/09/2017, 13:28:

The lamp is real, UV.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Inverter for UV few collective farm.

Posted on 09/09/2017, 13:30:

The engine RPM sensor wheel.

Posted on 09/09/2017, 13:34:

On the lane has a USB connector, similar to flash connector WI-FI, is not connected. Well, a couple of plugs, possibly for additional sensors.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Optical sensors at the inlet dust collector.

Posted 09/09/2017 13:39:

The only kosyak- nepropay sensor, well, some loose plugs Lane sit ... If you have questions do not know anything, I will unsubscribe later ...

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Instruction in Russian:

I'm in Moscow in the presence found at hereB6009. English manual and Russian languages. Year warranty. 12900r plus discount when ordering through 500r operator. 12400 left. Week until normal flight.

Post has been editedKvakusha - 13.09.17, 18:46

Rep: (12)
video review -https://youtu.be/VneIDqPGriw

[
links to purchase

Post has been editedUnionability - 14.09.17, 10:20

And who can compare who is better absorbed iRobot or this?

Unionability @ 14.09.17, 10:18*
links to purchase
]https: //ru.aliexpress....ba4a92acc67f04868f75bf"Links to buy [/ url]

Sense to overpay? when Moscow for 12400r can buy? I gave a link 3mya posts above.

Bafff @ 14.09.17, 10:30*
And who can compare who is better absorbed iRobot or this?

I think the same, but the price tag if you take to cartography, the difference in time will be at least 3.

Post has been editedKvakusha - 14.09.17, 15:46

Good afternoon, bought this vacuum cleaner
1. The entire apartment (30m) - laminate floor (8 mm), no thresholds - a 2-well pad at the entrance - they are an obstacle (confused, displays an error) for it - tidy for cleaning
therefore about the scheduled cleaning in my absence until forgotten, well, if only leaving clean mats ...

2. The water tank - water runs barely, until a wet rag (it's about 5 minutes) all ok, but then it just goes a trail of muddy ... which drilled a boron-machine 2 and the hole (you need to be careful, to know where they add another water runs 2 minutes and all, and it was found experimentally embedded erroneous old, superglue + soda)

3. UV lamp - it tryndets - to sense zero and Accum. lasts 30-40 minutes (if wet cleaning) - as I understand it should be turned off (disassembled) or put the second Accum. for a longer working

This is my first vacuum cleaner and I am satisfied, before cleaned himself - once vnedelyu, chalk floor, then mop, now I have removed the robot))) - but you need it to refine it turns out for themselves, I'm cleaning needed + wet at once in a single pass, but again Accum planted after 40 minutes (this works vacuum cleaner, uV lamp, fastened tank with wet cloth) - the robot does not manage to make the entire cleaning cycle - 2/3

To begin, put the second Accum (their own) in parallel, will not help disable the uv lamp ....

Rep: (12)
* remvord,
Say it really builds a map? It does not shy away from side to side erratically?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/08/20, 9:31