Lenovo Yoga 720-15 | [Notebook] Windows 10 | 15.6 "| i5 / i7 7300HQ / 7700HQ | 8 / 16GB RAM

Rep: (3)
Lenovo Yoga 720-15 - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 | 15.6 "| Intel Core i5 / i7 7300HQ / 7700HQ | 8 / 16GB | transformer
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows UWP Discussion пїЅ | Intel Cherry Trail Gaming Discussion пїЅ | Android | Remix OS | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Specifications
IntelВ® Core в„ў i7-7700HQ Processor (2.80GHz 6MB)
IntelВ® Core в„ў i5-7300HQ Processor (2.50GHz 6MB)

15.6 "FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS LED Multitouch with integrated camera
15.6 "UHD (3840 x 2160) IPS LED Multitouch display with Lenovo Active Pen (select models) and integrated camera

NVIDIAВ® GeForceВ® GTX 1050 2GB
IntelВ® HD Graphics 630

8GB DDR4 2133 MHz
16GB DDR4 2133 MHz

256GB PCIe SSD
512GB PCIe SSD
1TB PCIe SSD

Up to 9 hours with FHD display

2 x JBL speakers
DolbyВ® Audio Premium

Fingerprint reader

USB Type-C with Thunderbolt USB 3.1
2 x USB 3.0

Weight 2kg
additional information
The Lenovo Yoga 720 (15 ") impresses with the performance of the processor and the video card. Thanks to the support of the latest technologies, it turns into an ideal assistant in your busy life. The 4K Ultra High Definition display and IPS matrix guarantee realism and brightness of the image, and the optional Lenovo Active Pen stylus 2 opens space for creativity. Lenovo Yoga 720 (15 ") has the necessary computing power and flexibility to solve problems in any situation.
Useful information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RU in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedctich - 07.08.17, 10:48

Rep: (1)
The battery is weak, keeps 5 hours instead of the declared 10
https: //www3.lenovo.co...a-720-15/p/88YG7000828
The truth is written there until 10 o'clock, a little trick
The battery quickly sits down, probably four hours, although it usually shows five to five. Charges too quickly, hours and a half to 100%
Here are the most complete har-kihttps://beltexno.by/ca...a-720-15ikb-80x70014ru
Battery of this computer
Picture

First sheet of aida
Picture
I never found the video memory in it

In the previous post I added a few pictures, because removed the brightness and contrast, and forgot about it and wondered why it was so dark. There is an option to lower the color temperature, a good thing to read.
It is a pity that there is no possibility to change the gamma separately and in general the presets of the brightness of the gamma contrast set with a keyboard shortcut like on amd maps
Picture

I am sitting for a computer for a computer whole days at work. If you still sit at home, I can not work at all. So this computer for the sofa, half-time for use may not be quite ordinary. Much interests and to get info, Share it with others you have to open the pages, but it's not entirely to re-read, it's not entirely convenient for all links, so we tend to the computer at the dream, the old pages are waiting for me and usually add New and so day after day accumulates a large number of pages. Already made sure that for such habits you need a lot of memory and powerful percent. While my percent is not heated strongly, cooling works, but it is not heard. What will happen in a month?
here's a video card
Picture
temperature
Picture

Just in case, the comparison of two percents
https: //www.cpubenchma…0U+%40+1.80GHz&id=3064
and my
https: //www.cpubenchma…HQ+%40+2.80GHz&id=2906
For comparison, the percentage of my old asus ~ 1500 and TDP 65 W

Post has been editedtur91 - 07.10.17, 23:08

Rep: (101)
* tur91,
Here are the most complete har-kihttps://beltexno.by/ca...a-720-15ikb-80x70014ru

It indicates that there is no scanner. But he is.

It's strange of course why Lenovo didn't install a battery with a capacity like the Asus UX550 and Dell XPS 15.

I demolished the Radels and wanted to install my build, did the conversion from gpt to mbr, after which the system rebooted in the process and no longer loaded. An empty boot menu opens. usb flash does not see it as a boot device. don't even know which side to approach now

Another note about the battery. The video eats quickly, for three or four hours, and in reading mode with saving settings it can actually work hours 10. The remaining time counter works based on the last half hour (probably), since with a particularly low brightness sometimes gives the remaining time more than 11 hours.
The button for turning on the computer is inconvenient, I constantly press it intentionally.

If I now decided to buy a computer, then taking into account this experience, with 15 inches I would aim
http://www.zap.co.il/model.aspx?modelid=937634

It is not by chance that books release certain formats as the most proportionate to humans.

Rep: (3)
Hello to all the owners and sufferers of this device!
He himself is still suffering. I select a powerful and more or less elegant 15.6 "transformer with a discrete video card, that is also preferably a stylus. Viyah for me 1050 is a minimum. For tasks - design and 3D modeling. In the optimum, of course, I would like 1060, but more powerful 1050 only in 3 kg. Game "Coffins". And so it turns out that there is no more across the sabza yet. I've been waiting for a new HP Spectre X360. So he came out with a weak Vidya MX150. And he is a pretty of course. Dell XPS 15 is not a transformer, without a tache (FHD), It is not updated something (I could not find info), roads (despite the fact that judging by the reviews for quality is not perfect). Presented a new Surfacebook 15. " It will be very expensive, of course, difficulties with the guarantee, the strange design of the hinge (not closed completely, forming a large gap), the diminser at least 0.6 "but less. If he also replaced the tablet, it would be an option for such a price. Despite That is constructively, it is, 15 "tablet is already busting, I think it will be inconvenient. There, however, seeing 1060, but for this price, this is clearly not enough (given the other nuances above). That is all the options. Could you miss what?
Now for sabzh. I want to share the first impressions after inspection in the store. The surface of the housing on the feel of premium will not name. Normal, coarse. It looks decent, but not expensive. Nearby stood Yoga 910 and HP Spectre, so the surfaces look and felt premium, of course. Oh, why Lenov in the 9xx yogi series is such a size and config. As they said above, the power button when manipulating with orientation and simply when moving accidentally pressed several times - it is not successful. They write that loops are tight for opening. For me, the discovery of one hand, I think, not as critical. But in the open position, they are on the contrary gentle, as a result of which the screen begins to swing from the slight touch. Not a fountain, for I love when everything is clear and hard. In Yoga 910, the hinge of another design (similar to the chain) and it is somehow rigid in this position holds the screen. And the main question: Is it possible to make the F buttons active by default? With this Lenovo clearly overlooked. Matched your fingers to use the main hotkeys are brute force. The TC at the beginning seemed to talk about it, even there is a link to the video. But in the video - about how to get to BIOS. And how to change the default F buttons like I did not see there. I need to know exactly - you can or not. For I use them all the time. Yes, the screen brightness was talked above. At first glance, brightness at the maximum value is quite enough. But the decrease in it already and nothing - begins to look dark, not interesting.

Post has been editedsloter7 - 20.10.17, 14:39

Rep: (0)
Hello.
I am flying between Lenovo Yoga 720-15 and HP Envy x360 15.
HP did not use it when it was not used ... and Lenova was checked, therefore it is difficult to choose (I tend to Lenova).

But the question is different: And where to buy and which stylus is needed? (I understand it doesn’t come with Lenovo) Is it possible to link?
And I understand the forum is not HP, but the stylus is also separate there, and where do you watch them?

* Metodg , you can buy a stylus on Amazon, I recently purchased a yoga 720 myself and now I am waiting for a stylus from Amazon.

Rep: (6)
I bought an Intel Core i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16384Mb / 512Gb / GTX 1050 4096Mb / 1920x1080. I use one day - I like it very much! Quiet, compact, smart. I took for programming, web surfing, watching videos, maybe even for video editing.
The only drawback: I have some kind of a little twisted, because when you put your hand on the lower left corner, the leg under it presses against the table, and when you raise your hand, then this angle rises, in short, it sways slightly. We'll have to put a piece of paper under one corner :) Who will buy this laptop, check it for evenness!

Post has been edited9x12 - 02.11.17, 22:01

Metodg @ 10/27/17, 16:40*
But the question is different: And where to buy and which stylus is needed? (I understand it doesn’t come with Lenovo) Is it possible to link?

My stylus was included, with batteries!

Rep: (2)
I also have a fry playing the left corner of the paws, but if the screen isn’t tilted strongly, it’s normal, and at the beginning even infuriated such a joint

* 9x12 , and my bottom right corner of the lid creaks under the screen, above the right loop

Hello everyone, I purchased this laptop, i7 ram8gb 1050 4gb 256ssd, took the player into the player, there was a stylus included. It seems that nothing creaks or backlash, updated the driver through the driver pack solution, the touchpad drivers got crooked, constantly gave an error, I had to roll back and update without them. Got one broken pixel yellow, but can only be seen if you look closely.
I put pubg, tried to play on medium, 30-50 fps, but every 5 minutes it sinks to 1 fps, measured the temperature of the probe, and there it is 90-100C, in connection with this the question arose, can anyone try to put games on which newer how many on average FPS And whether it is heated very much, but I do not want to force it with such a temperature. I'm thinking about replacing the thermal paste, but stops the possible loss of warranty.

Are there any other options to reduce the temperature to at least 80C?

There were also a few seconds while downloading the game in Steam and watching 1080 video online, while neither the memory, nor the disk, nor the memory, nor the percents were loaded above 10-20%, I did not think that this could be in a laptop for 80k .
P.S. The option not to play is not advice.

* bor654 I picked up the same pubg on average 40-45 fps, i5 8/256, heats about the same, about 90 В° C, but he noticed an interesting feature, if you play from the battery and not charging in parallel, it heats less. Seen in the pub and in the borderlands pre-sikvel. In the latter, the battery was not heated practically at all, from the network - it got hot.

You can still buy a stand with fans for cooling.

* Tarnsmen, FPS subsidence was not observed in pubg? The stand is old, but it blows air from under the lower air intake, there was no difference, even with the cooler off on the stand it was slightly better, since the distance between the laptop and the table became larger.
As for the battery, thanks, I'll try.

* bor654 , drawdowns have been a couple of times. Frequent strong drawdowns are observed in areas of large concentrations of players.

Good afternoon, do not tell me what dock station can I get for Yoga? I need video and network output plus extra yes and everything, by and large, looked after: Lenovo Docking station ThinkPad USB 3.0 Pro Dock 40A70045EU
https: //www.computerma…5765746054227643400006
but I do not know whether it will work in the description of our model.

Post has been editedalex1935 - 13.11.17, 16:59

* alex1935 Why do you need a docking station? Take two adapters separately: one as a usb hub with an ethernet connector (for example, https: //m.market.yande…020&from=search&page=1 ), and the second is an adapter from type-c to vga, hdmi or whatever you need. It will be cheaper, he did it himself.

* alex1935, previously wrote about usb-c hub orico on aliexpress, found this dodocool 1000r cheaper, I ordered, I wait, the reviews are good, delivery from the Russian Federation, but from the 11th day it has not been sent yet. It may be useful as an alternative to the docking station.

* bor654, , * Tarnsmen, Guys to reduce processor heat, try this power mode.

1. Next to the Start menu, click onLenovo Companion (red badge)
Attached Image

2. Go toHardware settings -> Power
Attached Image

3. Turn onEnable Conservation Mode (with it, the battery will be charged only by 55-60% and thus its lifespan will be long).
Attached Image

Rep: (379)
Hello! I was thinking about buying a transformer and ask you to clarify a couple of points.

Is it convenient to hold the subject in hands in tablet mode with its weight of 2 kg and is it convenient to work in tablet mode with such a large screen?

I plan to buy a device for reading technical literature in PDF and take notes with a stylus in books while reading. Ordinary tablets for this purpose are not enough for me, but it seems to me that 13-15 inches for transformers will be very good. Only here the question with weight confuses me.

I will read at the table either in bed and keep the transformer on weight only with my hands, I think.

Now I am reading this way with Galaxy Note 4 and its screen is not enough for me :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 27.01.21, 12:08