Archer C7 - Discussion | Wi-Fi Router

Rep: (2)
TP-Link Archer C7 (AC1750 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router)- Discussion
Wi-Fi Router 802.11a / b / g / n / ac | 2.4GHz frequency (450Mbit \ s) | 5GHz frequency (1300Mbit \ s) | LAN 4x1000Mbit \ s | USB 2x2.0 type A |

Attached Image

The forum decided to post images under the spoilerPicture

Specifications
HARDWARE CHARACTERISTICS
Interface 4 LAN ports 10/100/1000 Mbit / s
1 10/100/1000 Mbps WAN port
2 USB 2.0 ports
Buttons WPS / Reset Button
Wireless on / off button (wireless on / off)
Power On / Off Button
External power supply 12 V DC / 2.5 A
Dimensions (WxLxH) 243 x 160.6 x 32.5 mm
Antenna type 3 removable 5 GHz antennas with 5 dBi gain (RP-SMA)
3 internal 2.4 GHz antennas

PARAMETERS OF WIRELESS MODULE
IEEE 802.11ac / n / a wireless standards for 5 GHz frequency
IEEE 802.11b / g / n for the 2.4 GHz frequency
Frequency range (receive and transmit) 2400-2483.5 MHz
5150-5350 MHz
5 GHz transmission speed: up to 1300 Mbps
2.4 GHz: up to 450 Mbps
Sensitivity (reception) 5 GHz пјљ
11a 6 Mbps -96 dBm
11a 54 Mbps: -79 dBm
11ac HT20: -71 dBm
11ac HT40: -66 dBm
11ac HT80: -63 dBm
2.4 GHz
11g 54M: -77 dBm
11n HT20: -74 dBm
11n HT40: -72 dBm
EIRP (Wireless Power)<20 dBm or<100 mW
Wireless functions Enable / disable wireless broadcast, WDS bridge, WMM, wireless connection statistics
Wireless Security Encryption Modes: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA / WPA2, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK

CHARACTERISTICS OF SOFTWARE
QoS (data prioritization) WMM, bandwidth control
WAN connection type Dynamic IP / Static IP / PPPoE /
PPTP (Dual Access) / L2TP (Dual Access) / BigPond
Management Access Control
Local management
Remote control
DHCP server, client, list of DHCP clients,
address reservation
Port Forwarding Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ
Dynamic DNS DynDns, Comexe, NO-IP
VPN traffic pass PPTP, L2TP, IPSec
Access Control Parental Control, Local Management Control, Node List, Scheduled Access, Rules Management
Network security (firewall) Protection against DoS attacks, SPI firewall, filtering by IP address / MAC address, domain name, binding by IP and MAC address
Protocols Supports IPv4 and IPv6
Shared via USB Support Samba (storage device) / FTP server / media server / print server
2.4 GHz guest network guest network
one 5 GHz guest network

OTHER
CE, FCC, RoHS certification
Package Archer C7
3 removable antennas
Power adapter
Ethernet cable
Quick Setup Guide
System Requirements Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista в„ў or Windows 7, Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10
MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
Environmental Parameters Operating Temperature: 0 в„ѓ - 40
Storage temperature: -40 в„ѓ - 70 в„ѓ
Operating Humidity: 10% - 90%, without condensation
Humidity during storage: 5% - 90%, without condensation
Firmware
Dumps
Useful

Post has been editedninja88 - 29.10.20, 19:23
Reason for editing: Dump Archer c7 v5

Rep: (53)
FizS @ 04.11.20, 12:42*
On the OpenWart signal ViFi is weaker than in stock and others
Strongly weaker?
What settings did?
What does it seem:
iw list
IW Wlan0 info
iw wlan1 info

Rep: (45)
Spec_spb @ 04.11.20, 17:35*
Strongly weaker?
Are you talking about this device? I asked about this device, it was a question. I have no given device, I consider as a candidate.

Rep: (1)
Naevus @ 04.11.20, 13:27*
In order to change the flash drive of the flash drive in the flash drive in the firmware, without a soldering iron.

This is what was found:https://aliexpress.ru/...1602_,searchweb201603_

Flashki these, it turns out that there are DIP8, here, for example:https://aliexpress.ru/...1602_,searchweb201603_

In the housing, I suppose, this garden will not fit, well, it means to cut through and right not developing even to change the flash drives :)

Rep: (134)
* fizs * moby010, Lord, in a person in the presence of two flash drives with different firmware - it would personally, it would be convenient to insert every one and see-check-set up (or what was still needed - I do not remember) and it was for his local one-time case and a conversation about the panel .
You pulled out the extreme post from this (already by the way completed) dialogue and try to make me "answer for the bazaar". And I already do not even remember the details of the beginning of the conversation. :)

* fizs
I'm talking about those devices ....
.. on this, if you adjust correctly, I did not notice the difference ....

PS. But Viift here is not the best ...

Post has been editedSpec_spb - 04.11.20, 23:06

Rep: (17)
I am here for myself instead of Archer C7 V1 on OpenWRT found a replacement too on OpenWRT - Linksys EA 6350v3, on the native firmware this line is better than Archer, the range and speed is better. However, at OpenWRT, the situation is deteriorating sharply - dumps, the range sucks. I had to give birth, throwing away for stock. So believe me, the archer at OpenWRT Wi-Fi works very well, compared with other popular routers)
P.S. I think Nanopi R2S to take as a router, and AP to it (well, or the same Archer in point mode), for the arger of the WAN speed>= 500Mbps (IPOE) are seriously given, even by wire

Post has been editedtreatorc - 06.11.20, 07:57

Rep: (32)
Fit for v.5:
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
Members of the forum, tell me what is the problem and how to solve it
TP LINK ACRHER C7 V2 on OpenWRT
100MB / s

Without a password (open network), the router issues the stated speed, on Speedtest 90-95MB / s
I put WPA2 with AES encryption - speed immediately cuts up to 30-40mb / s

I tried different types of encryption - the speed is not higher than 40mb / s

Rep: (17)
Strange story. Firmware last? Different customers tried?

Post has been editedtreatorc - 17.11.20, 09:00

Good afternoon. Received this device by flashing the Chinese version of the TL-WDR7500 (6 external antennas) in the Archer C7 last firmware from the official site. Works perfectly, but it took off the wireless mode (Wi-Fi). In the Web settings it is written: To turn off the wireless mode, click the Wireless ON / OFF button located on the rear panel (on / off wireless broadcast) to OFF (OFF). But there is no such button (apparently there is no Chinese versions). Maybe someone will tell you how it can be made by software or hardvero.

Rep: (78)
* Austen ,
Disconnect on health
Attached Image

How to configure 4G modem on Archer C7 V2 with a DD-WRT installed? Modem 3372h (fully worker, in kinetics and directly in the computer works) is activated, but there is no connection with it (192.168.8.1) and there is no Internet. The connection type pointed Mobile. What else do you need to configure? Where can I see the instructions?

* sergeyko72,
What is in the router log when connecting the modem?

https: //forum.dd-wrt.c...viewtopic.php? p = 991423

PS. But it is better to ask here -DD-WRT - alternative firmware

Post has been editedSpec_spb - 21.11.20, 18:50

How to see Log?

Rep: (2)
Download "Putty" (https: //www.chiark.gre...tham/putty/latest.html), Open, connect via SSH (it default), dial 192.168.1.1 to Host Name, enter the name and password, dial the logread, press ENTER.

Rep: (1)
TP-LINK AC1750 Archer C7 V5.0
Tell me, setting up IPTV - just turn it on in the settings and indicate which port "sits" TV? + Reserve IP for TV?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 23.11.20, 16:06