Archer C7 - Discussion | Wi-Fi Router

Rep: (2)
TP-Link Archer C7 (AC1750 Dual Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router)- Discussion
Wi-Fi Router 802.11a / b / g / n / ac | 2.4GHz frequency (450Mbit \ s) | 5GHz frequency (1300Mbit \ s) | LAN 4x1000Mbit \ s | USB 2x2.0 type A |

Attached Image

The forum decided to post images under the spoilerPicture

Specifications
HARDWARE CHARACTERISTICS
Interface 4 LAN ports 10/100/1000 Mbit / s
1 10/100/1000 Mbps WAN port
2 USB 2.0 ports
Buttons WPS / Reset Button
Wireless on / off button (wireless on / off)
Power On / Off Button
External power supply 12 V DC / 2.5 A
Dimensions (WxLxH) 243 x 160.6 x 32.5 mm
Antenna type 3 removable 5 GHz antennas with 5 dBi gain (RP-SMA)
3 internal 2.4 GHz antennas

PARAMETERS OF WIRELESS MODULE
IEEE 802.11ac / n / a wireless standards for 5 GHz frequency
IEEE 802.11b / g / n for the 2.4 GHz frequency
Frequency range (receive and transmit) 2400-2483.5 MHz
5150-5350 MHz
5 GHz transmission speed: up to 1300 Mbps
2.4 GHz: up to 450 Mbps
Sensitivity (reception) 5 GHz пјљ
11a 6 Mbps -96 dBm
11a 54 Mbps: -79 dBm
11ac HT20: -71 dBm
11ac HT40: -66 dBm
11ac HT80: -63 dBm
2.4 GHz
11g 54M: -77 dBm
11n HT20: -74 dBm
11n HT40: -72 dBm
EIRP (Wireless Power)<20 dBm or<100 mW
Wireless functions Enable / disable wireless broadcast, WDS bridge, WMM, wireless connection statistics
Wireless Security Encryption Modes: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA / WPA2, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK

CHARACTERISTICS OF SOFTWARE
QoS (data prioritization) WMM, bandwidth control
WAN connection type Dynamic IP / Static IP / PPPoE /
PPTP (Dual Access) / L2TP (Dual Access) / BigPond
Management Access Control
Local management
Remote control
DHCP server, client, list of DHCP clients,
address reservation
Port Forwarding Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ
Dynamic DNS DynDns, Comexe, NO-IP
VPN traffic pass PPTP, L2TP, IPSec
Access Control Parental Control, Local Management Control, Node List, Scheduled Access, Rules Management
Network security (firewall) Protection against DoS attacks, SPI firewall, filtering by IP address / MAC address, domain name, binding by IP and MAC address
Protocols Supports IPv4 and IPv6
Shared via USB Support Samba (storage device) / FTP server / media server / print server
2.4 GHz guest network guest network
one 5 GHz guest network

OTHER
CE, FCC, RoHS certification
Package Archer C7
3 removable antennas
Power adapter
Ethernet cable
Quick Setup Guide
System Requirements Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista в„ў or Windows 7, Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10
MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
Environmental Parameters Operating Temperature: 0 в„ѓ - 40
Storage temperature: -40 в„ѓ - 70 в„ѓ
Operating Humidity: 10% - 90%, without condensation
Humidity during storage: 5% - 90%, without condensation
Firmware
Dumps
Useful

Post has been editedninja88 - 29.10.20, 19:23
Reason for editing: Dump Archer c7 v5

Rep: (0)
Guys, please tell me how to connect Archer C7 is connected to a PC with Windows XP, to the access point, such as a smartphone?

* leef17, sports interest to buy is not a problem of course

Rep: (77)
* kind_Palych , read . Lace from the company should be connected to any (1,2,3,4) socket Ethernet , NOT Internet .

Rep: (16)
zippp10 @ 05.07.20, 06:31*
I lift dump from v2

Firstly, you should always make a backup of that is, because in addition to the firmware at the end of the stick is a unique section of ART for each device (calibration data radio)
Second, even if the flash fuldamp another V5, there is a chance to get polurabotayuschy 5GHz ...
Be carefull!

toy2, thank you. But I understand that the DHCP-server will have each time turned on and off? The fact that I am getting the Internet on your PC via a cable through ArcherC7. And about the connection to the AP said, due to the fact that sometimes disables Internet beeline for tehprichinam. Therefore, in this case, only through a smartphone. However, even suggested a way - through a smart phone through USB-modem.

Rep: (173)
uranik @ 07.07.2020, 18:44*
I Archer C7 v4.0, too, for some reason all the ports in the 100 megabits mode, although the cards in computers, 1000.

I V2, drain insertion, gigabit connection.
Attached Image

Rep: (21)
Hello, help me buy this router and it greatly cuts the speed of the cable how to fix it thanks in advance

* rash0785 ,
rash0785 @ 8.07.20, 23:47 *
Hello, help me buy this router and it greatly cuts the speed of the cable how to fix it thanks in advance
the question he decided to

* treatorc,
Thanks, I will look for a dump, of course, at its mistake will learn not to do it;)

acquired archer c7 v5.0 couple of weeks ago, the Internet connection speed spontaneously cut of up to 10 Mbit / sec on 2,4ghz range and 5GHz, via a cable connected to the lan port of the router to the PC speed and cut - no more than 10 Mbit / s. The signal from the provider (Omsk cable network) is normal - speed ethernet through the wire (at the rate of 100 Mbit / sec) corresponds to the router directly without claimed. Speed ​​through the router is restored if it is forced to turn off and then turn on. Frequency of occurrence of the problem of 1-2 days.

Tried in the settings of the router to disable Qos (data prioritization), WPS, NAT acceleration, Duplex is set to - 1 000 Mbit / s full duplex (instead of auto-negotiation)

2,4Gz range for 802.11n mode is selected only

The channels are not clogged

stands the latest firmware 1.0.12 Build 20190814 rel.62701 (5255)

Maybe I missed something. Share your experiences anyone had this problem and how to decide. Already I am thinking about the return of the router in the store.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedprozzy - 12.07.20, 08:05

Rep: (100)
* prozzy,
Fasting is, between the cable provider and router wan to put a switch.

I mistake not to our router and the PC because of wi-fi was a normal speed on the PC and just 10m although at the rate of 100, when connected laptop via cable and the speed of 100 saw what I was then the service at boot time did not give the speed

* oneunit, * oneunit,
Thanks for the tip, found in a branch Old. I came all the ends of the installer updated, will testit

Post has been editedprozzy - 13.07.20, 12:35

Rep: (48)
Good afternoon. Opt for a router - whether it is possible when installing third-party firmware implementation installation openwrt udpxy and xupnpd?

Post has been editedS_GreG - 14.07.20, 15:10

Rep: (20)
S_GreG @ 14.07.20, 14:47*
realization installation openwrt udpxy and xupnpd?

And why should they not be established if they repah openwrt there? :)

Rep: (48)
* NVV_RW,
I consider this router to buy instead zyxel giga. This functionality is necessary for me. ;)

Rep: (7)
tell me where to get all the links are dead Archer-C7-V1-stripped.zip
I want to return to the drain

Rep: (286)
* Lexxoff,
Download the firmware from loosely and to cut

Rep: (14)
Guys, I understand that Archer A7 V5 also there to discuss? I did not find the profile topics. Something does not leave stuff openwrt at him from under a factory vebmordy swears on the wrong file and downloads the firmware from the tftp, kind of like a restart, and I see the same firmware unchanged! Maybe there is some special dances with a tambourine?

Rep: (14)
* toy2,
It seems that either I or you do not understand something. Let's go step by step:
1 downloads, online openvrt firmware word factory
2 loading through web face
3 ??
4 I see a message about an incorrect file format
through tftp
1 Rename the file with the word factory in ArcherC7v5_tp_recovery (say it is not a typo, that is not the C7 A7)
2 In the properties of the network cards have 192.168.0.66 IP mask 255.255.255.0, run tftp
3 cut down the router, connect the cable, turn on the router to reset clamped at 10sec
4 In the console tftp see that the router firmware download
5 He reboots and presents to me is a little boring factory firmware

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/09/20, 14:02