Power consumption (autonomy) Xiaomi mi6 | Discussion of energy, and the search tips on saving solutions

Rep: (641)
Power consumption (autonomy) Xiaomi mi6
Picturesagit
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Catalog MIUI пїЅ | Mi account пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Android Pay does not start пїЅ | power usage пїЅ

In this topic, discussing energy Xiaomi mi 6 different firmware and different set of installed programs.

If you have problems with increased battery consumption, please indicate the firmware, a set of installed applications, and then there was (in your opinion) a problem.
Useful applications
BetterBatteryStats- A utility for monitoring battery discharge. (Detailed program description)
Disable service- Enable and disable services.
Greenify- Manage background processes.
GSam Battery Monitor- Utility for monitoring energy consumption.
LeanDroid- Automatic management of wireless connections.
Lux auto brightness- Automatic adjustment of the display brightness.
My Android Tools- Disable / enable activity, service, receiver, provider for any applications.
Wakelock Detector- Search for reasons for not falling asleep device. (detailed program description)
General tips
How to increase and achieve success on autonomy !!!
  1. Disable location detection in micloud settings. Read more
  2. Remove extra widgets from desktop
  3. Turn off live wallpapers
  4. Settings ->wi-fi ->additional functions ->wi-fi in sleep mode - only when powered from the network
  5. Settings ->wi-fi ->additional functions ->uncheck - "always search for networks"
  6. Disable unnecessary syncs
  7. Disable automatic updates and update notifications on Google Play.
  8. Disable Push and notification of social networks.
  9. Do not use the "doubled wake up function"
  10. Do not use task killers
  11. Do not use, programs and widgets for monitoring, in the daily operation of the smartphone.
  12. Disable push messages from the operator
  13. If LTE network connection quality is poor, switch “Network Type” to 3G or 2G

A list of what can and cannot be removed from the firmware (for example, mi4c)
Tips for disabling services fromcccarbon
Tips for increasing autonomyAgentx01

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedahmetov-82 - 13.08.20, 23:12
Reason for editing: Editing

Rep: (134)
Murrrzafffka @ 08/04/17, 14:33*
I have such a picture every night, with 2G, enabled Wi-Fi and Bluetooth constantly, 11% per night.

Forced to agree. Sleeps the phone badly that on Miui8, that on Miui9. It takes 7-8% per night. Cleaning the cache helps, but not long, IMHO.
P.S. M5 on the 6th Android per night lost 4-5% under the same conditions and installed applications.

Rep: (56)
I received on Monday morning. The box was 91%, the device was about two weeks.
Stock Glill. I'm not going to do unlock.
By evening, discharged and charged. While power consumption leaves much to be desired.
Over the first night, the phone devouched a little less than 10%, over the past night from 44% to 7%. I looked at the statistics, the phone worked for 1 day 10 hours (very little use), a lot eats the standby mode.
3% sent the phone to reboot, it did not turn on. I connected the memory, showed 2%.
For an hour, the full-time pole has a little less than 80%.
I think this is an extravagant firmware. Let's see what will be at 9.
PS
In principle, for me the main thing so that the charging is enough in the morning and until the evening, and then it's still for charging.
But while he "surpassed" even a nout4 mtk, for the worse, of course.

Rep: (758)
* rayss I think you first need to dig in the direction of application permissions to work in the background, Internet access (including in the background), location, etc., in short, the "eager" himself, play with the power saving regime , disable unnecessary applications from Google, in this application ( https: //play.google.co...m.smartApp.appfreezer) - Settings - Running (running) - We are looking for unnecessary googles - disable). I only with the root sought 1-3% of the cost for 10 hours of sleep, for example. Here, the root do not want to receive, all the chips work, the phone is enjoyed (IMHO), when using autonomy is excellent, it happens 10 hours of screen ( Xiaomi MI 6 - Discussion (post Murrrzafffka # 62840312) , I am very pleased ... Well, for the night 1% per hour, of course, not ice, but next to the socket at night, and there is a pan. I have good impressions with good.

Post has been editedMurrrzaffka - 18.01.18, 10:11

Rep: (0)
People, can anyone tell me, per night the battery for 12-15% is normal or not?

Rep: (13)
Brazhkovich @ 08.08.17, 09:48*
In general, the day watched the phone charging. When charging from the Charger, the Mi6 voltage was 6.7-6.9 V, the current of the jumps 1.25-1.5-2.8 A. The first time I see that! Obviously, something is wrong with the phone.

This is a glitch of the measuring device.
If you are so important to accurate measurement, take 2 USB connector "Dad" and "Mom", and the armeter (for 3-5 amps) in the gap "+".
As another option - somewhere bad contact, possibly in the outlet or "pilot".

Ideally, a new battery must be charged with minimal current, 0.5a.

The phone bought with a charge of 51%, discharged to 7%, charged up to 100%. And so 4 times.
In the morning full charge, in the evening ~ 50%, WiFi, Internet, music. It is quite satisfied.
Before the MI6 was Sharp SH-04F with an advertised energy efficient Igzo, but he stopped stronger in the evening.

Rep: (56)
I remembered the recommendations for Note 4, the MIUI optimization disabled on the developers, set 4 applications. Consumption over the past night amounted to 1% per hour, despite the fact that I started 30 applications. No longer bad. Previous Night He devoured from 77% to 34% with two open applications. PPCs they did not finish the firmware.
Global stable.

Rep: (87)
So what is it? Horror. 7.8.10 Beta Global.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (15)
It is worth the global weekly 9. The battery holds well. Currently 18 hours with charging, 4:40 hours of screen, half an hour of the navigator. 2 sims, 4g. Constantly blueneck. In the car through Google music half an hour. It remains 39% of the battery

Rep: (73)
Ilya_3 @ 08/15/17, 12:17*
How to get rid of the night zhora? Minus 30 percent per night.

There was such a glitch - overnight passed 30%. Rebooted the phone. It seems to be gone. Maybe because of applications in autorun? I have them only 3pcs. As well as keep all applications from the market updated

Rep: (26)
I do not know why you have problems with Jort Charging ... I have a stable 3% overnight for the night, the screen is 8-10 hours. Now this is such an indicator, and another 11%. And yes, I am almost sure that all problems with the global, because I sit on tea and at the time there was no zhore such as on the global. Synchronization is on constantly, there are no restrictions for the use of the batteries from applications, i.e. This is probably the maximum possible Zhor on this firmware

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedgrafom - 15.08.17, 13:42
Reason for editing: Pictures under spoiler

Rep: (7)
Guys, hello everyone!
What am I doing wrong?))
Attached Image

Post has been editedarsysha - 15.08.17, 20:44
Reason for editing: Spoiler

Rep: (66)
What settings above the firmware should be done by default, what would give the maximum work time? YouTube, browser, VK and Mi Band 2. The best working Akb was on the MS firmware, on the Epic Rome sensitive worse. But on Muiuro twice a day to charge accounted for

Rep: (2)
I am very lucky with power consumption. Over the past day: the hour of screen work is 10% stable, 9.5 hours of the screen for the full charge of the battery. I do not play demanding toys, I mainly read sites, a little video, and social network. About half an hour of conversations. During the night about 4% without Wi-Fi, it did not turn it out on the last night - on 1 or 2% more than it was possible. There are 2 sim cards.
The phone bought for fat, stood the globe, did not change the firmware, so it's not about the firmware. Not absolutely configured to reduce power consumption.
By the way, all the notifications come without shamanism, which on the redmines of his wife and son was not, had to configure.

Rep: (0)
After charging the phone, 5-7% of the charging is quite quickly burned, sin on the standby mode, since after charging% of the battery life, the standby mode jumps from 40 to 70%. Firmware Global Stable 8.2.2.0. What could be the problem?

Rep: (16)
Immortal 8 @ 08/17/17, 13:33*
After charging the phone, 5-7% of charging is quite quickly burned

I also have more, 10-12% eats very quickly (Global Stable 8.2.2.0)

Post has been editedMaxBuger - 17.08.17, 19:46

Rep: (5)
* Whatkni ,
Do you use Google services?

Director123 @ 08/18/17, 10:01*
Whatkni
Do you use Google services?

Of course restored from backup. There are 6 of all applications and all. I think this is the reason for the super absence of Jora. By the way, overnight passed only 2% with absolutely all included

Rep: (11)
Why is such an awesome Jort battery when shooting a photo / video?
I use your native application and open camera

Today I had a shorter phone in short) Such results, again, all inclusive)

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (11)
For the night "killed" applications in the background. In the morning they hung again in the background. For example, Yandex transport
Attached Image

WTF? In the settings, the background block is not so?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.10.20, 00:30