Power consumption (autonomy) Xiaomi mi6 | Discussion of energy, and the search tips on saving solutions

Rep: (641)
Power consumption (autonomy) Xiaomi mi6
Picturesagit
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Catalog MIUI пїЅ | Mi account пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Android Pay does not start пїЅ | power usage пїЅ

In this topic, discussing energy Xiaomi mi 6 different firmware and different set of installed programs.

If you have problems with increased battery consumption, please indicate the firmware, a set of installed applications, and then there was (in your opinion) a problem.
Useful applications
BetterBatteryStats- A utility for monitoring battery discharge. (Detailed program description)
Disable service- Enable and disable services.
Greenify- Manage background processes.
GSam Battery Monitor- Utility for monitoring energy consumption.
LeanDroid- Automatic management of wireless connections.
Lux auto brightness- Automatic adjustment of the display brightness.
My Android Tools- Disable / enable activity, service, receiver, provider for any applications.
Wakelock Detector- Search for reasons for not falling asleep device. (detailed program description)
General tips
How to increase and achieve success on autonomy !!!
  1. Disable location detection in micloud settings. Read more
  2. Remove extra widgets from desktop
  3. Turn off live wallpapers
  4. Settings ->wi-fi ->additional functions ->wi-fi in sleep mode - only when powered from the network
  5. Settings ->wi-fi ->additional functions ->uncheck - "always search for networks"
  6. Disable unnecessary syncs
  7. Disable automatic updates and update notifications on Google Play.
  8. Disable Push and notification of social networks.
  9. Do not use the "doubled wake up function"
  10. Do not use task killers
  11. Do not use, programs and widgets for monitoring, in the daily operation of the smartphone.
  12. Disable push messages from the operator
  13. If LTE network connection quality is poor, switch “Network Type” to 3G or 2G

A list of what can and cannot be removed from the firmware (for example, mi4c)
Tips for disabling services fromcccarbon
Tips for increasing autonomyAgentx01

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedahmetov-82 - 13.08.20, 23:12
Reason for editing: Editing

Rep: (13)
I would like to share their autonomy

Xiaomi Mi6 128GB running 2 SIM cards in St. Petersburg (1 SIM - Tele2 LTE 2 SIM - MTS 3G)
Conversations of the day I have about 110-120 minutes
I never turn off the WI-FI as it is often the Internet to distribute tablet
GPS - also did not disconnect
Bluetooth - constantly running (Xiaomi Mi Band 2)
Display Brightness - Maximum

Yesterday decided that I wanted to experiment and that's what I did

1. Unlock the bootloader
2. InstalledTWRPwith helpTHIS INSTRUCTIONS
3. Download the firmware fromXIAOMI.EU Weekly 7.6.15
4. In the TWRP made CLEANING - FORMAT Data - and wrote YES (ATTENTION Removes all from your phone) You can simply do Format Davlik Cach + Cash (all data is)
5. Restart the device back into TWRP (Recovery)
6. Threw firmware into the phone and choose to install
7. Then download the kernel hereHEREit individually for each firmware release (I took a kernel without ROOT)
8. A TWRP installed without WIPE s
9. Install a bunch of junk all their (software) and set up for them security clearance - BATTERY - background

and the result has pleased me! Two days (DAY) battery withstood

Everyone who helped - PLEASE!

Rep: (26)
* Estonetc,
If you put the screens, as usual, it would be better. 2 days is a good thing, but I want the statistics rather than subjective impressions :)

Post has been editedKondragor - 19.06.17, 00:27

Rep: (388)
Kondragor @ 19.06.17, 0:26*
If you put the screens, as usual, it would be better
Estonetc @ 18.06.17, 23:31*
Then download the kernel from here it individually for each firmware release (I took a kernel without ROOT)

It would be nice to specify the kernel source.
To put in a blind the core of this is a big risk, and the failed phone in this case - is not the worst.

p.s .: I think, somewheresawalmost word for word)))

Post has been editedlexxm6 - 19.06.17, 07:07

Rep: (2)
M
The topic has been moved to the "Personal experience пїЅ.

Post has been editedRu4kin - 29.07.17, 15:29

Rep: (134)
On firmware 7.7.28 MS (miui9) my phone is sleeping well as 8-ke (07/07/20 multirom and xiaomi.eu). Maybe even a little better, it took 4% instead of 6.

Rep: (17)
from 100% to 10% of my screen shows 3.5ch is the norm?

* A_D_A_M,
Depending on the usage conditions.

Rep: (17)
14% went while I was sleeping ... Afiget. I have not yet seen such a
Attached Image

* A_D_A_M,
There was a sticky. After cleaning the cache and reboot, everything returned to normal.

Rep: (758)
* A_D_A_M Alas ... I have such a picture every night, with the 2g, including Wi-Fi and constantly Bluetooth, 11% per night. : Nea:

Rep: (0)
Good afternoon, I think to move from MI5, can have such? The autonomy and energy conservation much win?

Rep: (27)
w12123 @ 07.08.2017, 13:16*
Good afternoon, I think to move from MI5, can have such? The autonomy and energy conservation much win?

I passed a week ago. Autonomy has exceeded my expectations. To work now with peace of mind to go even if the batteries are 60%

Rep: (7)
In general, the day watched the phone charging. Charged by two chargers: the first is the original charger Mi6 with the original Cable Mi6, the second is the original XRN 4 charger with cables of different manufacturers. When charging from the Charger, the Mi6 voltage was 6.7-6.9 V, the current rumped 1.25-1.5-2.8 A. When charging from the Customer XRN 4, the voltage was 5.2 V, charging current from 0.05 -0.3-0.4 A. For the sake of interest, I connected the Nexus 7 tablet to charging, so the charging current throughout the charge was 0.4 A. For the first time I see that! Obviously, something is wrong with the phone.

Post has been editedBrazhkovich - 08.08.17, 09:50

Rep: (181)
* Brazhkovich,
You are charging home charging QuickCharge 3.0, using technology QuickCharge 3.0 and compared with the normal charge - at the same time wonder. why the voltage and current are different?
Check out how different technologies work fast charging.
PS They even processors from different manufacturers, respectively, and charging. In the absence of supporting rapid charging (in one case Kvalkomovskoy in another - Mediatekovskoy) connected telephone, charging proceeds in the "protected mode" so as not to burn the connected apparatus.

Post has been editedSibd - 08.08.17, 10:00

Rep: (30)
Using the QC is a double-edged sword. Those. and charging and charge the device must operate according to a single, specific protocol.Read.

AIRKrug @ 08.08.17, 13:56*
Using the QC is a double-edged sword. Those. and charging and charge the device must operate according to a single, specific protocol. Read.

Phone with fast charging can be charged in the usual charger or not?

Rep: (181)
* Brazhkovich,
Can. But for a long time :)

Found filips charger, issue 5 2 A. When connected voltage was 4.5 V, current 0.68 A, then the voltage started to rise, and the current fall. After 40 minutes, the voltage was 5.2 V, a current of 0.02 A. The battery for that charge time of 300 mAh.

Post has been editedBrazhkovich - 08.08.17, 11:59

Rep: (30)
Yet it seems that makes a fool smart. Desirably reset to 0 via rekaveri. I have someone else's charge 1-1.5 amps normally hold up to 80-90%.

The people, as compared to mi5s of autonomy mi6?
In tests like even worse ..

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.10.20, 00:19