Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The program for editing MIUI topics.

Detailed description

Must have for designers and users of MIUI
The program for the restoration of the health of those downloaded from the store (as long as an effective version) combines two software BNGKS and MIUI Theme Creator.

Little observation fromalex lifanow why the “run through the program” installs the themes:
Since questions about non-installation continue to crumble, I decided to find the reason today anyway or how to explain why this program installs themes, and the standard method does not work.
It was determined experimentally that either the program itself creates the file.digits, letters.MRA, along the way MIUI / theme / .data / rights, or rather, the Themes Manager itself does this with its submission. When installing from the market, it is also created, but with a normal, standard installation there is no, hence the problem.

How to beat the topic:
Download any theme you like from any resource (MT, MIUI Forum, MIUI Topics Directory, profile thread onsavagemessiahzine.com) try to install. If it doesn’t work, we launch the program and select a topic specifying its location. Next, without making changes, press NEXT>FINISH and we get at the output in the folder MIUI / theme our newly created * mtz file ready for installation. We set and rejoice ...
PS ...
Important: In order for the program to see the "installed themes", it needs to issue permission to read the device's memory.

Android required: 4.0 and higher
Russian interface: Yes
Google Play: MI Theme Editor
Download:
version: 1.7.3 MI Theme Editor (Post Katafrakt # 91134736)

Instructions
Version without donate

In the presence ofrootto readHere
for untied from google
1. Open the archive.
2. Copy cache on the Android / obb path
Cache:
//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...ithemeeditor_1.4.1.rar

Fashion Without Advertising
Past versions

Post has been editedwasherron - 23.11.19, 07:48
Reason for editing: New version + amendments

Rep: (134)
The idea is good. Yes, the program helps those who do not have root and ekspozet.

Post has been editedmarcpolo - 10.07.17, 23:40

Rep: (492)
* marcpolo ,
trying to slowly ...

Rep: (1693)
MIUI Theme Editor 1.7.2 without ads [Ad-Free]
Features
Without advertising
Cleaned of garbage
Corrected Russian translation
Untied from the Play Market
DownloadAttached fileMiui_Theme_Editor_adfree_1.7.2.apk(12.17 MB)

MIUI Theme Editor 1.7.2 Lite [Ad-Free]
Features
Without advertising
Untied from the Play Market
Only for ARM64
Languages ​​only Russian and English
Removed duplicate graphics and other garbage.
Corrected Russian translation
DownloadAttached fileMiui_Theme_Editor_arm64_adfree_ru_1.7.2.apk(6.09 MB)

Starting with version 1.3.5, the error in the name of the application is corrected by the author of the application.
Before installationpossiblyneed to remove the original version.
PS A new cache is needed for version 1.4.1 and higher. .
Cache for version 1.4.1
Cache for version 1.4.3here, 1.5.3 here, 1.5.4 here, 1.6.0 here, 1.6.1 here, 1.7.1 here, 1.7.2 here
Installation is the same. Unpack, put a foldercom.mixapplications.miuithemeeditor with file main.37 (39 ...). com.mixapplications.miuithemeeditor.obb along the path Android / obb.
Past versions
PS To start and run the program, you need an installed cache along the path Android / obb / com.mixapplications.miuithemeeditor /main.6.com.mixapplications.miuithemeeditor.obb MIUI Theme Editor (Post ufo1977 # 63092618)
PSS When installing the program from the Market, the cache is downloaded and installed automatically.
PSSS If you delete the previous version, the cache is also deleted. Therefore, if there is no desire, opportunity, etc. reload cachemain.6.com.mixapplications.miuithemeeditor.obb or entire folder com.mixapplications.miuithemeeditor need to save, rename, or copy to another location. And after installation (it is possible and to) the new version, respectively, back.

Post has been editedVladimir_77 - 17.03.19, 06:37
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (117)
Good day!

As everyone already knows, just yesterday, the Chinese "friends" made us a "wonderful gift" regarding those, or rather the impossibility of using them in a standard way.
Respectedufo1977 gave yesterday an effective way and instruction " for all who are in the tank "...
But this instruction, unfortunately, only implies the presence of ROOT rights.

Today I fiddled a bit about thiswoes on the Internet and found another way to solve this problem, but without installing and having ROOT:

1. It is necessary to establish all known MIUI Theme Editor
2. Download the topic you like.
3. Save it on your phone or import it into your MT.
4. Run MIUI Theme Editor
5. You drive her through MIUI Theme Editor
5.1 It looks like this:

If you imported a topic in your MT
Attached Image

If the topic was saved on the phone
Attached Image

5.2 Next, click "start"
Attached Image

5.3 Choose "Further"
Attached Image

5.4 Here you can change the name and save path of the topic.
Attached Image

6. Go to your MT and calmly apply it
7. Rejoice: clap:

A warning: depending on the topic and the number of files, this editor can check the topic for quite a long time

I personally tried it and everything is fine!

* torro120157 , all that you create is sitting in the MIUI folder
Attached Image

Post has been editedufo1977 - 11.07.17, 20:27

* torro120157 ,
to understand the screenshots would be nice to see ...
As far as I understand, the software eats everything that was imported through MT ... hours, fonts, themes ... plus it suffices everything that ends in * mtz That is, it reads data from the MIUI folder and heaps from its derivatives in storage ... and indeed the entire drive. Delete is to delete the MIUI folder itself first (after a rezet it will pick up by default with a loss) and from this it will dance further ... the software is not fully understood but it does its own things ...

Post has been editedufo1977 - 11.07.17, 23:09

Rep: (1100)
I didn’t understand anything, the Internet was disconnected on the phone, I launched the tempoeditor to run Temko and he refused to work, they say there is no connection to the net, turned it on, everything went as usual, it’s interesting to him Internet.

Post has been editedabalda - 11.07.17, 23:21

* abalda ,
Well, maybe she checks if you have an account ... although I just checked it without the Internet, everything works

Rep: (1100)
* ufo1977,
Yes, I sin on the fact that there was a version with advertising, it needs an Internet type, now a mod without ads, everything is OK!
If the prog kept in touch with the harsh Chinese, they probably would have closed this shop.

Post has been editedabalda - 12.07.17, 09:23

* abalda ,
Well, I do not have a stock sink ... not a mod ...

Rep: (0)
Syntax error when installing Ad free. Why ?? Redi 4pro

* yuriy-skibo ,
what bucket? and what you put specifically

Yuriy-skibo @ 07/12/17, 17:35*
I put 1.0.9
If Lite, try the first option, not trimmed. And before you delete the original, if it is, it will not stand on top without root rights.

Yuriy-skibo @ 07/12/17, 18:03*
but again with advertising
Similarly, Miui_Theme_Editor_adfree_1.0.9 ofmy post? Screen with advertising can lay out? I turned off my ad blockers. I do not see her in this fashion. No matter how hard I tried to launch, close ... In the version from Market, yes, it jumped out.
PS Have anyone else installedthese assembliesis there an advertisement?
PSS Here is the advertisement with the original version
Attached Image

And in my builds, the entire lower part of the program window (activated by advertising) is “reset”. There is simply no room for advertising.
Attached Image

Post has been editedVladimir_77 - 12.07.17, 18:45

Rep: (237)
Vladimir_77 @ 07.12.17, 18:35*
PS Does anyone else who installed these builds have any ads?

No ads are all good.

Rep: (0)
On the tablet, there is a root and a blocker of advertising (there is no advertising there), but on Xiaomi there is an advertisement.

Rep: (502)
Vladimir_77 @ 11.07.17, 04:17*
Before installing, you may need to remove the original version.

I got up as an update on top. There is a root. thank you. advertising infuriated.

* torro120157 ,
3 people have already written to you where to clean the tails

About advertising !!!
Gentlemen ... Ladies & Gentlemen ...
The program (for the time being ...) is absolutely free ... Advertising in it is Google’s Wishlist ... otherwise this work will not be placed in PlayMarket ... advertising does not fit the whole window as in other developments ... what does it make of you? touched something ???? She does not interfere with work either !!! This is just one of Google’s terms.

From myself ... I have been using it for a long time (as I have found) I have never seen advertising ... even if I see ... yes, don't care ...

Post has been editedufo1977 - 12.07.17, 19:28

Rep: (502)
* ufo1977,
advertising from the bottom - never hindered ... but after 2-3 actions, a commercial for a full screen is sometimes freezing itself: girl_werewolf:, which stopped the process going in the application (processing the topic or saving it) to everything - it was working it is not possible ... there is a register file host - with locks (as I immediately do) then the program did not work - wrote no Internet and fell out

Post has been editedKsanka_23 - 12.07.17, 19:34

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/07/20, 16:34