> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Samsung Experience Home | [HD] The official launcher for Galaxy smartphones with Android 7.0 and higher.

Rep: (2964)
Samsung Experience Home
Version: 11.5.07.33

Last update of the program in the header:10.12.2020

Tags: llll launcher

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
TouchWiz Home provides flawless operation of the main screen and screen applications on Samsung Galaxy smartphones.
Description
TouchWiz Home provides flawless operation of the main screen and screen applications on Samsung Galaxy smartphones.
Use launcher, which since the release of Galaxy gained recognition from thousands of users around the world.

Simplicity
Provides carefully selected, essential features and user settings. Using a user-friendly interface is a snap.

beauty
The design of the application is in harmony with the Galaxy smartphones. Most importantly, this app is wonderful.

New convenient features
we respect the tried-and-true methods you are used to. At the same time, we always strive to achieve even greater results.

â–¡ Do you have to look for the application icon every time and touch it to open the corresponding screen?
→ Just swipe up or down on any smartphone screen.
â–¡ Would you like to combine the main screen and the application screen?
→ Now it can be done.
â–¡ Long press on icons and widgets.
→ They can be edited faster and easier.
â–¡ Moving icons one by one is a laborious task, do you agree?
→ Now you can move several icons at the same time.
â–¡ Do you have applications that you need, but do not want them to be displayed?
→ Hide these applications so that there is nothing extra on the screen.

New features in Galaxy
â–¡ Wallpaper: TouchWiz Home contains special wallpaper images for Galaxy.
â–¡ Themes: long press on an empty spot on the main screen. Transform your smartphone using the selected theme.
â–¡ Also take advantage of the protected folder and Game Launcher.

useful links

Android required: 6.0 and higher
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Homepage: http://samsung.com/ru/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sec.android.app.launcher

Download:
Version: 11.5.07.33 Update (UEROP)
Version: 11.2.01.10 Update (Vladimir Evseenko)
Version: 10.0.20.26 Samsung Experience Home (DannyShook â„¢)
Version: 10.0.15.29 10.0.15.29

Past versions
Modifications

Post has been editediMiKED - 10.12.20, 05:56
Reason for Editing: Update: New Version 11.5.07.33 Update

Rep: (189)
* vanya-pishaev ,
Android required: 7.0 and higher

Rep: (316)
7.0 and higher

Samsung TouchWiz Home [OS 4.4+]

Rep: (189)
* vanya-pishaev where is OS4.4 ????

Posted 07/01/2017 12:10:

* vanya-pishaev 7.0 is required so clear ????

Rep: (316)
* Alex201189,
I judge not by your "clear", with an overdose of question marks, but by the posts that are higher.
Samsung TouchWiz Home (Post VLADFIONOV # 62624993)

Post has been editedvanya-pishaev - 01.07.17, 12:22

Rep: (175)
* vanya-pishaev Can you downgrade sdk to 5.x?

Rep: (2)
I understand that it is impossible to make live wallpapers, that is, you cannot completely transfer a launcher as to a galaxy s8, and it is no different from what was laid out at the start of s8 sales. The feed feed on the svaypu on the left does not open (galaxy s7), where I saw that it is being treated by shamanism with the bixby application.

Rep: (0)
* net_menya , In the playmarket there is a launcher from the eight, I can not judge how accurate a clone is, but it seemed to lose a couple of minutes.

* alpesyn ,
Is there a name if you remember? That is, there iridescent waves on the desktop ala Xperia?

Good evening. Throw off pliz apk tachviz for Samsung s5 duos. Today accidentally deleted the exporter through the root. (

Rep: (466)
* Tanusha, you better in the subject of your phone to ask about it)

everyone is silent there (

Rep: (326)
* alpesyn, how did he earn you?

Rep: (0)
* Hardser himself shocked. Moreover, after a reboot, I did not want to. He demolished and after did not even want to be installed.

Rep: (326)
* alpesyn, samsung library.

On any devices departure: does not find the class SemInfo

Rep: (483)
TouchWiz Home 6.1.15
Attached fileTouchWiz_Home_6.1.15.apk(4.65 MB)

Rep: (1)
Tell me what the problem is. I can not put the latest update is not s7edzh, writes that the package already exists. What to do?

Rep: (927)
I think everyone does not put, I have the same thing writes.

Rep: (1)
* avvegga , damn it, and what to do? It was an update from the last, it was an update, now it is version 5, now I don’t know how to install a new one

Rep: (13)
Tweede @ 07/09/2017, 18:18*

//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d…zLauncher_6.1.09.2.apkPlaced quietly on s6edge, and version 6.1.15 refuses.

Rep: (3)
Earlier I paid attention - I put 6.1.09.2.apk, I deleted it, it was not possible to reinstall 6.1.09.2.apk.
After the reset to the factory settings - 6.1.09.2.apk, I installed it on s6, and then updated it to version 6.1.15 - everything works.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 12.12.20, 23:40