> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Launcher ++ (Lpp) | Fast, feature-rich and highly customizable launcher

Rep: (454)
Launcher ++ (Lpp)
Version: 1.72.p006

Last update of the program in the header:17.09.2017

Tags: llll launcher

Attached Image

Short description:
Fast, feature-rich and highly customizable launcher.

Description:
Launcher ++ (Lpp) is a highly optimized, simple, and functional home replacement application with many features that make it easy and fast to find all your applications and widgets. Lpp is made fully customizable so you can customize your look and personal preferences.
Here is a list of some of the main features of Lpp. In addition to those described here, you will find many other settings, as well as a huge list of small but really useful features.

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Opportunities
  • Widgets in folders. Folders in Lpp are like mini-desktops. They can accommodate any number of full-scale widgets and icons.
  • Resize folders. Folders in Lpp are completely flexible. You can resize them and place the contents in any form, as you please.
  • Fixed panel. Freezes added applications / widgets at the top of the desktop, does not move as you scroll the desktop screen. It is useful to place static elements.
  • Extended main panel. In Lpp, this is the bottom main dock that can be opened to add or view content. It can contain elements of any type.
  • Additional docks - left or right provide easy access to more things. They can post any items.
  • Blur effect (blur). The blur effect is optimized and does not cause a noticeable low battery.
  • Convenient selection of widgets. The widget selection menu displays items grouped for each application on a semi-transparent background to provide you with the best preview.
  • Ikonpak support - Lpp has full support for all themes. Use the topic details screen to select which part of the topic is applied.
  • Opening the application menu with a gesture - Lpp implements all the functions of Android Nougat, including the slide-out menu of applications. You can also configure which side to pull it from.
  • Search function highlights the keyword in the results and also has a button to help you find the location of the icon in the menu.
  • Tag Sort Panel - The action bar in the application menu allows you to easily access the sort of sorting and sorting tags.
  • Create your own sort tags. Custom tags are another way to organize applications in Lpp. You can select any number of tags at the same time from the sorting panel.
  • Customize the look of the Lpp menu. For those who like it, you can choose a dark theme of settings. Many other minor visual adjustments are also available.
  • Full customization of colors. From the background of the dock bars (including custom colors blur) to the color of the font and shadow.
  • Set the scroll area of ​​the table. With the scroll range settings of the table, you can control the start and end scroll points of the wallpaper.
  • Preview settings. Almost all settings in Lpp come with a preview. This allows you to see the exact configuration view.
  • Gesture support - Lpp supports a wide range of gestures, including single and multi-touch.
  • Many fine-tuning. Each individual item can be further configured by clicking the edit option from its context menu.

FAQ

Question/Answer

1. Question: Where to find themes for launcher?
    Answer: You can download or watch in the market for popular launchers Themes for launchers: GO EX, Apex, Nova, Holo, etc.

2. Question: What's new in the new version?
    Answer: We look at the cap, if there isn’t there, we look at the changes in the Market, if there isn’t, then with a 98% probability - error correction

3. Question: How to enter Settings or add Widget / Shortcut to desktop?
    Answer: We hold our finger for a long time on an empty place of the desktop, and select it there below - Settings / Widgets (For shortcuts, you need to render the widget - Actions)

4. Question: Why does the bottom Dockbar not open?
    Answer: We read> here <

5. Question: Why such big icons, inscriptions under labels and so on ..? I do not like...
    Answer: Such default settings, go to the settings and edit everything we want there for yourself;)

6. Question: How to change the color of the lower dock bar or make it transparent?
    Answer:
    1. SettingsпїЅDokbarпїЅBackground and change color there
    2. SettingsпїЅApplication menuпїЅClose tint and change the color there .. (If the item is not active (Gray): Enable the application's sliding menu, re-enter, after setting you can turn it off)
    To make it transparent, where to choose a color, drag the slider to the bottom right.

7. Question: How to create a folder with a widget?
    Answer: Create a regular folder with two applications, put the widget there, and remove extra applications from the folder

8. Question: Why not create a folder?
    Answer: Possibly overlapping elements
    SettingsпїЅAre commonпїЅTweaks and disable overlay items

9. Question: Is this launcher better than * Name of another launcher *?
    Answer: Everyone has their own tastes, the launcher has a large number of settings, but so far less stable, other popular launchers

10. Question: What is the consumption of resources at the launcher?
    Answer: Each is different, personally I have 86-144mb ​​of RAM in the background.
    On the batterynearlydoes not tell

11. Question: How to create a folder in the application menu?
    Answer: We look> here <

12. Question: Why can not I make the bottom panel (dokbar) less by 1,2,3 ... row / column
    Answer: We look> here <

FAQ author -vladrevers

All: suggestions for adding, comments, complaints, write toQMS curator if long there is no answer in QMS theme author
Useful information

Download
Normal version:
Launcher ++ (Lpp) (Post Citrus75 # 63027874)

Mods:
Launcher ++ Pro Lite vladrevers (Post updated)
Launcher ++ (Lpp) Citrus75 (Post updated)

Past versions
Version from Play market: 1.58.p004 Attached filelauncherpp.freemium_58.apk (8.1 MB)

Pro version: 1.57.p004 Launcher ++ (Lpp) (Post Citrus75 # 62937411)
Version from Play market: 1.56.p004 Attached filelauncherpp.freemium_56.apk (8.1 MB)
Pro version: 1.56.p004 Launcher ++ (Lpp) (Post Citrus75 # 62937411)
Pro version: 1.55.p004 Launcher ++ (Lpp) (Post Citrus75 # 62937411)
Pro version: 1.54.p003 Launcher ++ (Lpp) (Post Citrus75 # 62904954)
Version from Play market: 1.53.p003 Attached filelauncherpp.freemium_5.3.apk (5.39 MB)
Pro version: 1.53.p003 Launcher ++ (Lpp) (Post Citrus75 # 62881553)
from Play market: 1.51.p002 Attached filelauncherpp.freemium_5.1.apk (5.38 MB)
Pro version: 1.51.p002 Launcher ++ (Lpp) (Post Citrus75 # 62846214)
Pro version: 1.49.p002 Launcher ++ (Lpp) (Post Citrus75 # 62735173)
With the Russian translation: Launcher ++ (Lpp) (Post vladrevers # 62310226)
Pro version: 1.49.p002 Launcher ++ (Lpp) Citrus75
Launcher ++ (Lpp) (Post by Giacomino # 63235113)
Pro version: 1.47.p001 Attached fileLauncher_PRO_1.4.7.apk (4.31 MB)
version: 1.46.p001 Attached fileLauncher_plus_Pro_1.46.apk (4.3 MB)

Changes
Backup and restore fixes
Fix problems with the market

maybeicon size and backup fixes
1.69-1.70
Fixed error during reboot.
Fixes for Textra (no notification count was displayed)
Support for applications on the SD card (as I understand, they solved the problem of displaying hidden applications transferred to the SD card after a reboot)
When changing the system language, the tags in the application menu also change the name
Scrollbar fixes in the widget folder
Fixes incorrect size of the preview in the folder with widgets
Fixes possible battery problems when using the notification counter
Fixes for other problems found by users.
NOTE. Added “Create shortcuts” permission to support some widgets.
Removed a blocking window asking for permission.
Added the section "Permissions" in the settings to easily manage special permissions.
Error correction
Calendar permission has been added to support TECNO Phantom6 Calendar widget.
Unread counts for Phone, SMS and any apps that support TouchWhiz.
24 hours free pro-time by completing short survey.
Vertical scrolling for left / right docks.

The developer "temporarily" stopped work on the project

Post has been editedBarsukvad - 22.03.19, 22:40

Rep: (410)
I looked. There are also their own chips, quite cool. What is the visual display on the preview, created on the basis of a real desktop.

A flaw in the wallpaper — a blur is created on a scrolling non-real-time wallpaper, which creates a strange impression ...

Post has been editedLa noche oscura - 12.06.17, 14:04

Rep: (67)
How is it with resource consumption and network activity?
Is the purchased / broken apk posted?

Post has been editedprophet - 12.06.17, 19:59

Rep: (504)
Seems not bad. But for some reason, I did not make friends with the fingerprint scanner. Moreover, after returning to a familiar and quite sufficient new scanner, it began to work only after adjusting the fingers for a new one.

Rep: (5)
Great launcher, smart. The guys do beautifully with the Russification)

Rep: (3733)
* logoron
vladomen13 @ 06/12/2017, 19:56*
Undertook the translation, who wants to help write in qms
so far, apart from the settings, almost everything has been translated (right now I translate the actions)

Rep: (410)
serp886 @ 12.06.17, 21:18*
But for some reason, I did not make friends with the fingerprint scanner.

And how is your launcher associated with a fingerprint scanner?

Rep: (3)
The launcher is exactly what I was looking for) it remains only to figure out how to change the color of the lower dock, otherwise I set the color in the settings, but there are no changes.

Rep: (234)
* imylack and the settings are not the first time I picked up

Rep: (113)
Oh God, and the standard icons are terrible. At least a gradyent was used somewhere, but simply solid colors with the icon itself, in short the drawing and fill of the icons are worse

Rep: (234)
* Kevin21, Yes, brake with icons. To anything weighting launcher.

Made a translation into Russian: smile:
Proposed by developer (s)
Letters in English / google translate
vladomen13
Translated application on Russian language
Author (me): vladomen13 @savagemessiahzine.com
Picturestring.xml
Google translate
Translated the application into Russian
Author (s): vladomen13 @savagemessiahzine.com
Picturestring.xml

Androbean
Hi Vladislav,
It was amazing
But, we’ll make it a matter of course.
Not only will we want to introduce the section under "SettingsпїЅAbout "to credit our translation volunteers.
Please note that Lpp is currently getting some new set of features and therefore there are some additions to the strings.xml.
The development is over.
Lpp will soon start showing translations from you.
Thanks,
-Androbean.
Google translate
Hello, Vladislav,
It was amazing, you extracted our apk and translated everything into Russian without any confidence that the developer would answer :)
But we accept all this in a positive sense, and therefore we will definitely include your translation in Lpp in a week.
We will not only add it to Lpp, we will also present a section in the “Settings�About Launcher ++ for crediting our translators.
Please note that currently Lpp receives a new set of functions and, therefore, there are some additions to strings.xml.
We will share with you xml after the completion of development.
Lpp will soon begin to show translations from you.
Thanks,
-Androbean.

Screenshots (edits may vary)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Note
If you cannot go beyond the first window where docks are described, or in the tweaks / widget settings, switch to enable / disable the functions you need, turn on the auto-rotate screen and take the necessary actions in landscape orientation
Transfer
Inscription Search Apps did not begin to translate specially. For other lines or errors, write to me in qms

Download :
Attached fileLauncher_PRO_1.5.0_rus_sign.apk (4.27 MB)

Past versions

Signature changed + Zipalign

Post has been editedvladomen13 - 29.06.17, 13:11
Reason for editing: 9:00 on 29.06.17 Tamed the word: Edit>ed. In the lock settings

Rep: (504)
La Noche Oscura @ 06/13/17, 3:21*
And how is your launcher associated with a fingerprint scanner?

Yes, that's a good question - I do not know how, but the fact is obvious. After removing this launcher, everything worked again. And the connection may be with the fact that the launcher asks and receives the rights of the device administrator, because Assigned a double tap lock.
But in general, the project is interesting, I will observe the development.

Rep: (536)
How is it with the consumption of resources

60-120 MB, depending on the firmware and load widgets.

Rep: (0)
Is the notification counter in it?

* mazahakin It seems to be no

Who does the background of the bottom dock panel change? As soon as I do not tune, it is transparent and that's it.

* imylack
Attached Image
All the same, you can ... But they pushed as best they could ..., then I will correct the translation

Post has been editedvladomen13 - 13.06.17, 13:17

* vladomen13 , exactly, checked, works). I found another bug, when deleting the application through the launcher (by long tap and dragging it to "Delete"), the launcher hangs and starts to reboot endlessly. Reinstalling a remote application does not solve the problem. We have to demolish the launcher and put it again.

* imylack I have all the rules

Rep: (80)
Gorgeous app, happy as an elephant!
I apologize for not being a spoiler!
Attached Image

M
Rules section and FAQ on creating topics
- when adding screenshots to a message, remove the images in the spoilerHow to clean the image under the spoiler .

Post has been editedvadeus - 14.06.17, 15:28

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/10/20, 9:26