Upgrade and modification elektrosamokatov Xiaomi Mijia M365 and Mijia PRO | Discuss upgrade, modification and other uluchshalki elektrosamokata
Survey on tires
What do you use the tires?
Original 8.5 inch [ 531 ] ** [67,47%]
Casings 10 inches, wanda, trix or the like [ 151 ] ** [19,19%]
Cast, solid rubber tires [ 31 ] ** [3,94%]
I walk [ 74 ] ** [9,4%]
Total votes: 787

Rep: (869)
Upgrade and modification of Xiaomi Mijia M365 and Mijia PRO electric scooters
Xiaomi Mijia M365
Xiaomi Mijia M365 - Discussion | Xiaomi Mijia M365 Electric Scooter - Purchase and Accessories

Here we discuss the modification and do-it-yourself upgrade of the Xioami Mijia M365 electric scooter

Tuning and Upgrade Examples
3D models
Reviews of parts and accessories
Repair and utility
Custom firmware and applications

On all questions of filling and updating the caps, the topic curator is always happy to help you.Saracheno.(Contact inQMS)

To avoid problems with the firmware update is not a scooter through MiHome app !!!

Post has been editedScaracheno - 21.03.20, 18:39
Reason for editing: Patcher firmware for Xiaomi m365 after beta designer

Rep: (38)
On the next forum, the recovery was turned off and without any firmware))). But lost and engine braking and eco-mode.

Rep: (869)
Fangs @ 07/06/17, 08:54*
But lost and engine braking and eco-mode.

Well Duc braking engine and there is a rekup. He has several modes.

Rep: (7)
Everyone who wrote to me in HP with SPb. Started printing spacers and wire protectors for a scooter.
The first trial options did not suit me. I will edit the 3d model and it will be possible to disassemble.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (38)
Saracheno @ 07/06/17, 12:09*
Well Duc braking engine and there is a rekup. He has several modes.

I meant that when the gas is thrown, the re-buy is disabled, but the stepwise braking also does not work. Something so clumsy: lol:

Rep: (10)
Saracheno @ 07.06.17, 11:25*
[email protected], 10:22
Glued mudguard, cut from rubber sheet

What pasted and photo?

Degreased gum and wing from the inside, stuck on the "Moment". I guess if you want you can be torn off without a trace.
Appearance as in the photo byreferencein the first message. Next to the connector did not collective farms.

Rep: (0)
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen.

No one tried to fasten paverbank to syokatu?

Rep: (56)
Collected his works.
The post can be updated (I hope it’s true that I will not do anything else with the sycamore, I didn’t take it as a stock one for that, with the existing self-control).

Front mudguard. WAT? So that the dirt did not fly to the ribbed bottom and then did not drip from it to the floor.
1. Cut the mudguard of the desired shape from a piece of rubber (hello, Leroy Merlin!)
2. Use double-sided tape for initial fixation.
3. Drill holes for riveting (I did not have black, but also the rules).
4. Rivet.

A photo
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Rear wheel (tire and camera). WAT? The camera breaks, the wheel pulls down.
Pursues almost from the moment of purchase. You pump it up weakly - it rubs the camera against the cord, it pumps it up strongly - it’s uncomfortable to drive and it still rubs it all over (there were no punctures yet). I tried:
1. Other cameras. It does not depend on the cameras.
2. Camera-to-camera. Fixed with glue the old cut chamber on the tire, a new whole inside. Rubbed, the reason is not completely clear, perhaps
there were folds in the glued-in camera due to the size mismatch ...
A photo
Attached Image

3. Psevdobeskamerka. Old camera cut along the seam opposite the nipple, the edges of the disc are displayed outside, put on top of the lid, the camera is attached to the tire sealant (not grass at the initial stage of the pump). Inflate, cut camera with a pin contact with the disc, tire - to her and drive. Sticking excess cut off camera. Kata week, even on the road, then the pressure somehow fell, a flat tire and could not pump more - to chew on the tire drive is not contiguous.
A photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

4. The current (at the moment) option. Grease the entire inner surface of the tire with a thick layer of silicone sealant (in a couple of visits). If you do not die of the stench - dry the day, insert a whole camera inside and use. Silicone creates an uneven, but soft pillow, while the camera is intact ...
A photo
Attached Image

A month later, and 100 km
Attached Image
Attached Image

Parking brake. WAT? In transport, so that the scooter standing on the footboard does not roll on the floor - mega-modification:
A photo
Attached Image

=)

Protection against theft. WAT? No modification required.
A U-lock type lock, carried in a backpack, normally clings to this scooter seat:
A photo
Attached Image

Considering that it is attached to some fence, pole, etc., only the Copperfield will be able to disengage the scooter with a lock (after passing, twisting or something else) without a key.

Post has been editedSomething - 02.07.17, 20:17
Reason for editing: New tire photos

Rep: (44)
* Something,
Is there any dirt on the bottom after the trip? I set myself a mudguard too, so I think it can be raised high. On the front of the deck like clean.

Guys, they kicked us out of the main forum.
Here again. With the protection of the tail light wires, everything is clear. You can print any plastic. I have - PLA, ABS
Who is interested in a flexible flex material to provide cushioning and material to last longer? Write if interested.

Approximately 100r out the cost of one parts, taking into account the additional materials: degreaser and varnish for adhesion.
When printing with flex, the cost can increase up to 150 r, but that is if you get 10 people ...

Is there any dirt on the bottom after the trip?

Yes, not really like. Not dripping.

Posted on 06/07/2017 12:18:

BRRRAVO @ 07.06.17, 11:46*
With the protection of the tail light wires, everything is clear

Yeah, there are some unsuccessful instances, but there are those who do not need any protection and the wire is not frayed under any circumstances.

* Something I'm talking about 3d printing.
In any case, this is only an attempt to help people who need these things. Not everyone has a 3d printer.

Rep: (10)
Something @ 07/06/17, 12:17*
Yeah, there are some unsuccessful instances, but there are those who do not need any protection and the wire is not frayed under any circumstances.
everything depends on driving conditions. The wire is frayed only when driving on the tile. and only at a certain speed. I myself personally saw: my wife was riding a syokat and I was riding a bicycle on the frost. So: when driving on a tile, at certain moments, the wing begins to vibrate like mad.

Rep: (5)
Approximately 100r out the cost of one parts, taking into account the additional materials: degreaser and varnish for adhesion.

Glue tried to print? Clay pencil, only good, Scotch for example.
Or even just on the glass (PLA plastic).

What did not like to protect the back? Or is it just a butterfly problem?

Rep: (1)
Conky @ 07.06.17, 11:01*
No one tried to fasten paverbank to syokatu?

It depends on what is meant by a "crib", an additional battery with a switch was already screwed on, a battery from a hoverboard, the connection scheme was already laid out.
Connected in such a way that BMS did not notice the substitution
Saracheno @ 07.06.17, 11:47*
and politely moved

Well, yes, just gave a stump

Rep: (420)
taking into account additional materials: degreaser and varnish for adhesion

the cost of additional materials for adhesion is so insignificant that they can be ignored)

ready to connect to the development / printing of the buns for the xiaokata (MSK), the xiaokat itself has not yet taken, I plan to purchase in early July: rolleyes:

Post has been editedMetalfan - 07.06.17, 13:39

Stager05 @ 07.06.17, 13:35*
It depends on what is meant by a "crib", an additional battery with a switch was already screwed on, a battery from a hoverboard, the connection scheme was already laid out.
Connected in such a way that BMS did not notice the substitution
List promises anyone to screw the external battery for 2 rubles. He writes that in firmware 1.3.1 such an opportunity has appeared. But it does not say where to connect it to the controller, how the switching works. Connector for Vneshki I myself could have cut in, much cheaper than 2 rubles) You write, such schemes were laid out.Here it meant?

As for replacing the cans in the stock battery with others, people write that they tried,does not accept stock BMS such batteries. Very sad.

Post has been editedmacman74 - 07.06.17, 13:57

Rep: (1)
macman74 @ 07.06.17, 13:45*
You write such schemes laid out. That was meant.

Yes, about it

The wire is frayed only when driving on the tile. and only at a certain speed

I went to work - there is always a piece of tile. The wire never touches the wheel (it can be seen on the months-old accretion layer of dirt on it). So this fortune-telling is akin to "why the xiao pulls the wheel." So that a number of people, on a certain tile, with a certain speed of the wing "entered into resonance" ... Well, somehow I do not believe. I have to make significant efforts to lower the wing. Maybe you have it before the "habit to slow down" ushatali foot ...

Post has been editedSomething - 07.06.17, 14:11

Rep: (89)
* BRRRAVO,
On the rear light protection will take.
At the expense of the butterfly - I would die. Now pulled the mechanism - like everything suits. If it fits, then you can and the butterfly .. I also want to find a washer to put under the fixing bolt.

Rep: (5)
My question in that topic did not fit, here I will write again:

The question of warranty and trust service centers.
(Unknown how)

Here, for example, there are cases when it is necessary to solder a contact on a battery.
And I understand that maybe it is waiting for me.

So, the scooter is under warranty from the St. Petersburg store, but I'm worried - should I contact her if something happens?

I saw here on the forum pictures of batteries, fully opened in search of a malfunction.
I have soldering equipment and everything I need. And the experience of soldering. It would not be - not steamed, and so I know that I will do well on my own.
And if necessary, it is scary to give in the wrong hands for repairs.

Who has experience about the quality of warranty repair? In particular, the observation of the viscera returned from repair scooter?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/04/20, 23:33