Google Pay does not work | All devices

Rep: (2308)
Google Pay does not work

Google pay пїЅ | Magisk - The Universal Systemless Interface пїЅ | SafetyNet Helper Sample пїЅ
The topic fully applies to all
Forum Rulesandmessage template

This topic discusses how to launch Google Pay on devices with an unlocked bootloader, with superuser privileges, and with custom firmware installed.
>>FAQ<<

DProblem solving
Dear users!
Due to the frequent cases of random Google Pay crashes, never manually update Google Play services until the Magisk update appears, which bypasses the updated SafetyNet network.
The problem is not in Magisk, the cause here is primarily the Google developers themselves, who seem to be trying to improve the protection of the Google Pay service.
At the moment there is no 100% solution to this problem, all possible solutions are in the topic header and FAQ
Auseful links
For quick solutions to problems with the GP, please indicate the model of your device, GP version and describe the problem in detail.

Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

The curator of the topic isRayan. On filling in caps obraschatsyaQMS.

Post has been editedRayan - 17.01.21, 14:04
Reason for editing: Method number 2

Rep: (27)
So what? For visa service, an electron is successfully pulled from me. And the card is not attached

How much does a VISA Classic service cost? I also have Electron and also does not bind! That's what I'm saying, that is a purely financial component for Sberbank! After all, Apple Pay, also serves Electron!

Rep: (2)
Sberbank card visa electron to androyd Pay after removal is not added. An electronic visa card was added to androyd on the 23rd of September. Payment was made in several stores, everything worked. 24 numbers pulled
I want to delete it from the application. And now it is not all added, a message type will appear. You cannot be added to the details of the bank or try to add another card. In the support of Sberbank's support by number 900 after the problem of appeal learned the girl operator included one phrase - an electron visa cannot be added. I say her that she was added and paid, and she didn't have a card added. In general, refused to admit that the card was added. Right now in the bank I will look for truth))

They discuss the same thing there, among other things.

Hello!
No longerAndroid Pay (Post KEEPERekb # 61744274)
offtopic not requiring an answer in this topic, but explaining our position.
After the launch of this service, we gave "to see and look around" for a few days and did not touch the topic at all, but there will be no discussion of the custom and the root!
The overwhelming number of users have simple devices, just like they are simple users, and the outgoing, it is there that there are 20 pages like that, the discussion between the little boy and the bolik how to lock the boot and hide the root is still not interesting and not needed by the vast majority. That's where they did the dislocation, even if there is a lock, respectively ... The software works on ordinary devices out of the box, so that all other movements in the subject are superfluous.
Yes, and we “modernize” in the “help” section, a little less strict, and the search for solutions / workaround implies a slight flood, but it would be removed in the main topic.
The same topic, with time, we think, will move to "personal experience."

Post has been editedKEEPERekb - 25.05.17, 13:38
Reason for editing: letters

Rep: (45)
I have a maze about 5 and it seems like this program doesn’t work at all maze. But here at owners xiaomi for example everything is ok. Yesterday I went to the office. Forum Flaim, write that with time to fix this problem, but when exactly xs .. While you have to use an alternative program Wallet.

Rep: (0)
On the weekly with unlocked loader, android pay earned. One could only wait. Tested on mi5

Rep: (376)
On the weekly with unlocked loader, android pay earned. One could only wait. Tested on mi5

Not hidden unlocked bootloader contrary to Android Pay policy.
Therefore - "I DO NOT BELIEVE" В©

Post has been editedIceman2000 - 25.05.17, 12:41

Rep: (2)
* Levard ,
Yesterday, it was still possible to pay a taxi in Pyaterochka. After a simple reboot of fun for the sake of leaned the phone and payment passed, even in the application the transaction was displayed
An hour ago, once again paid in Pyaterochka, after unlocking the screen. The notification of the debit came instantly

I did not succeed. Sefiti passes, there is a root, the card became attached and the AP works fine, however, when paying, the terminal beeps about an error.

Rep: (10)
* ksanek1992 , if it just beeps, try to reboot and after reboot, do not turn on the magic and do not pass the check, just try to pay, for some reason I started paying for something
But now I don’t enter either the mag or the ar, ugh ugh, I use it while it works and I don’t upload them from the background

Post has been editedTurbonix - 25.05.17, 13:01
Reason for editing: 1

Rep: (578)
* IceMan2000
here's another one about itwrites

Rep: (12)
IceMan2000 @ 05.25.17, 13:41*
Not hidden unlocked bootloader contrary to Android Pay policy.
Therefore - "I DO NOT BELIEVE" В©

In vain do not believe! Firmware Masik A Stable Xiaomi Mi5 unlocked boot, just installed Andriod Pay. Before that, I also didn’t want to bet on anything, cursed ...

Today earned android pay at 7.5.11 global! Prior to this, writing a device is not supported.

In general, this is either another failure in the AP software (as was the case with Visa Electron), or the policy has changed dramatically))

Guys how to be
Lenovo vibe x2 cyanogenmod 13
AP does not work
Route in the settings is off

Rep: (26)
Friends, I own xiaomi mi5. question. But all the applications and scripts that I install (to cheat). They will eat a lot in the background? Do they have rights in security and energy saving should be set to unlimited?

I can not bind a Sberbank Visa Electron card. So all

So all
Sberbank's answer
Attached Image

Now in the hat and here I will raise.

Post has been editedKEEPERekb - 25.05.17, 13:36
Reason for editing: spoiler

Rep: (3)
* KEEPERekb ,
The answer is super (I'm talking about Sberbank). Those. Successful addition of 50 to 50.

Rep: (4)
Xiaomi MI5, unlocked, firmware costs Masik 2.2 F, root is also worth it!)
Just put the AP from the market, everything started and the card got attached :) is this possible at all?))) I'll check the payment in the evening)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editeddieselpro1994 - 25.05.17, 13:43

Rep: (5)
Good day. I read the proposed options and whether I realized that if the root is worth, then in any case you need an unlocked bootloader if you want Android Peies? Because It is needed for Systemless SU / Magisk. Systemless I am not aware of what it is, I have not stock recovery and stock firmware with pre-installed root through SuperSU, judging by the presence of the application of the same name. The unlocked bootloader is not an option, for I don't need it and my phone is Sony, and there with him there are more minuses than the pros (who knows he will understand, I myself am only superficially familiar with the theme). Is there any ways without unlocking the bootloader? And even in the topic about Magisk it is written that the memory is not supported with the SD card, and this is also planning to use, but not critical if not

Post has been editedDEMAG0G - 25.05.17, 14:06

Rep: (7)
All of a sudden, he earned on Xiaomi Mi5 a weekly 7.5.19, without root and block loader. At least the check passes.

* DEMAG0G,
It is worth trying now just to add a card to the AP. Apparently, the security of the application fails.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 24.01.21, 17:02