PC motherboards

Attached Image

Attention!

useful links
To select a card, specify:
  • Processor model
  • Model of RAM, the number of strips
  • Housing model
  • Required functionality (number of USB ports, the presence of certain interfaces, the possibility of overclocking, etc.)
  • Budget, shop, city
Topics on the choice of components

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 18.06.20, 12:52

Rep: (5)
Hey. Payhttps://ru.msi.com/Mot...html#down-utility&null
It is written that supports THX TruStudio PRO. What is this I did not understand. Does this sound improve somehow overall?

Delivered firewood realtek_creative_audio from the site
Delivered AudioGenie (a certain program that regulates this very THX TruStudio PRO)
And thx driver itself.

By zeros. AudioGenie on and off gives nothing.

THX TruStudio PRO
THX is a trademark of the high-end audio and video playback standard for films, home cinema, computer speaker systems and other devices. THX certified audio devices allow you to convey the same experience in movies and video clips as in a live show. Natural sound enhances the sensation of watching high-definition video.

Features
- Standard for high fidelity sound reproduction.
- Accurate transmission of the fullness of the sensations created by sound in films, concerts and the soundtrack of games.
24-bit / 192KHz HD lossless sound
Built-in PC motherboard audio gets better! MSI is the first used the highest quality of all the available codec-class high-end HD. Do not be fooled by other inferior audio solutions onboard (sometimes you can not even find the driver) MSI only offers 24-bit / 192KHz HD Audio function without loss with an incredible 109 SNR dB, which creates the most clear, high-quality and supports surround sound HD 7.1 with the number of channels through an independent two-channel stereo output (multi-stream format) in 3.5 inch phone jack on the front panel.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedJaguarRUS - 05.06.17, 20:28

Rep: (73)
* Redrick schuhart
Judging by the screenshots, you have 7 firewood on the sound! You just need to correctly remove them as well as everything, and put for 10 from the off site MSI for your mother
https://ru.msi.com/Mot...html#down-driver&Win1064 Here is the link

Post has been editedChizhov0777 - 06.06.17, 12:23

Rep: (0)
Chizhov0777 @ 06/06/17, 12:20*
Judging by the screenshots, you have firewood for 7 standing on the sound

lol how is that possible?
Chizhov0777 @ 06/06/17, 12:20*
and put for 10 from the off site MSI site for your mother
https://ru.msi.com/Mot...html#down-driver&Win1064 Here is the link

Yes, I already put them, gentleman, I will say even more, these were the first firewood that I downloaded and installed, I wrote about this at the beginning of my "ode".
Here's another, supposedly troubleshooting, asks to reboot and nothing changes:
Attached Image

Posted on 06/06/2017, 12:31:

* Sedvit
I saw that the 4-day difference in dates is really critical, when you update the drivers on the video card, the dates also differ there.

Rep: (451)
* Redrick schuhart the question is in this post Windows 10 (Post by Redrick Schuhart # 62074238) Did you install the first THREE drivers without which the system will not work normally? Do you generally understand what each of those drivers is for? Do you understand that on the motherboard there are a lot of chips for which you need software on the system to understand how to work correctly? Firewood is not just some garbage ... In general, judging by your answers, you know more than you are advised ...

Vorobejsawka @ 06/06/17, 15:03*
In general, judging by your answers, you know more than you are advised ...

Give a quote where I am clever and make myself smarter than others, on the contrary, I turned to the forum for help, if I were the only one I would solve this problem myself.
Firewood is not just some garbage

For some reason, firewood is put on the video card without hemorrhoids.
Do you generally understand what each of those drivers is for?

which ones?
Do you understand that on the motherboard there are a lot of chips for which you need software on the system to understand how to work correctly?

I had no problems with my previous system driver, which was also built from scratch, without the OS, I don’t even remember if I installed any kind of firewood, at least the speakers instantly connected.
I don’t understand anything at all, almost just decided to reinstall the HD Audio firewood again, then I look in the device manager and the driver development date is again March, although it should be 04.2017.
Especially for you:
[attachment = "10448770: 09999.jpg"]

Post has been editedRedrick schuhart - 06.06.17, 15:16

Vorobejsawka @ 06/06/17, 16:56*
Did you set them up? Not. You are most important to start the audio driver, although it works, BUT crooked

Well, of course, the audio driver can wait, because this is not the reason for my posts for 3 days in a row.
Before you install a new driver, it’s better to delete the old one, so that you don’t get a turnip why the date is not new

When you reinstall it, it first removes the old driver, what is the profit of manually deleting it?
Here is the MSI utility screen, the marked driver continues to hang, although I installed it:
Attached Image

In general, good luck in the fight ...

Thank you, but as I understand it, it makes no sense to fight, it seems like a faulty motherboard or sound card, Citylink justifies negative feedback from consumers about the sale of used goods.

Post has been editedRedrick schuhart - 06.06.17, 17:07

Redrick Schuhart @ 06/06/2017, 17:07*
Well, of course, the audio driver can wait, because this is not the reason for my posts for 3 days in a row. ...

Once again you do not understand ... the audio chip is not the motherboard, for the correct operation of all the components of the motherboard is primarily responsible the BIOS chip, or rather its firmware, then the driver for the Intel chip, called the Chipset, then Intel Management Engineer logic - IntelMEI, it all interconnected components, if somewhere in the one there is something wrong, we have consequences, for example with audio as you. Else anything. And the fact that you're fighting with only one audio driver does not guarantee that you solve the problem.

Rep: (305)
Redrick Schuhart @ 06/06/17, 19:07*
Thank you, but as I understand it, it makes no sense to fight, it seems like a faulty motherboard or sound card, Citylink justifies negative feedback from consumers about the sale of used goods.
Your motherboard zvukovuha realtek. Even with default drivers from Microsoft, the sound should work fine. If there is no sound, then the problem is in the hardware.

* Vorobejsawka,
Sorry, but you are doing the simple - the difficult. I don’t remember that once there was a watch like that, step by step to install drivers and reboot endlessly.

Posted on 06/06/2017, 17:29:

_ACETON_ @ 06/06/17, 17:26*
If there is no sound, then the problem is in the hardware.

And in which particular components?

* Redrick schuhart Here you are again, if the program prompts you to restart the device is not on the fact that what the uncle felt like it, but what if those files that have been installed at the new loading system began working. When the system works, and you try to make changes to system files, this will not occur until you restart and continue on something to set you put not just on the new installed components, and even to the old system ... confusing. Why Windows Update also need to reboot the device? Just the way you want them? NEED SO, here and do this ... to get rid of the problem by doing everything right, but not anyhow faster ...

Post has been editedVorobejsawka - 06.06.17, 17:37

* Vorobejsawka,
Um, when I deleted the drivers for sound, a red dot appeared on the icon, after rebooting, the dot instantly disappears and 03.17 is indicated in the development date, updates become available, after which it is already 11.04. The system does not allow manual updates and picks up the driver after a reboot.

Redrick Schuhart @ 06/06/17, 19:28*
And in which particular components?

To find out, you need to do a motherboard diagnosis. Problems can be from powering the realtech chip to a malfunction of the chip itself. Yes, even the tracks could cut through, which pass for the PCE video card. Once I saw such a defect. A man pulled out and put a video card several times. I did not always insert it into the PCE slot the first time, while touching the base plate of the track on the motherboard. And one fine day there was no sound.

Post has been edited_ACETON_ - 06.06.17, 18:12

Vorobejsawka @ 06/06/17, 18:05*
instead of continuing to carry the brain further?

Am I making you help me? just ignore it. All relevant tips have not yielded results.
* _ACETON_,
I can’t figure it out, you tell me, if the sound card simply doesn’t work, can the motherboard function without it?

Post has been editedRedrick schuhart - 06.06.17, 18:22

* Redrick schuhart judging by the fact that the system reacts with signs to the sound action in the PC, the sound works. Something is wrong with the system itself and its components for sound, which are put with firewood ...

Redrick Schuhart @ 06/06/17, 20:11*
I can’t figure it out, you tell me, if the sound card simply doesn’t work, can the motherboard function without it?

Of course. If the problem is to return it to the store, then as an option, you can buy either a discrete sound card for pce or a usb sound card, on aliexpress there are price tags from 40r on them. Here, clearly in pictures, everything that would have an ideahttp://technopoint.ru/...404e77/zvukovye-karty/. If you solve the problem this way and need help, then write.

Post has been edited_ACETON_ - 06.06.17, 19:03

Good day. I select the mother for the processor R5 1600X or R7 1700. I can not find a topic about the differences between the chipsets 350 and 370 from a practical point of view. Can someone briefly explain or quit the topic link. As I understand it, the main difference is the possibility of SLI (CrossFire) at 370.

Rep: (58)
* JaguarRUS Maybe speakers do not support this technology? Have you tried with other speakers?

Rep: (5)
I have a senheiser headphone. The speakers have nothing to do with it. If the technology turns on then there should be at least some difference. I think under vin10 it just does not work.

Rep: (4)
Hello
Comp stopped loading. at all. when you turn on the power, the screen saver loads and that's it.
when you turn off the system, after a couple of seconds it turns on again.

I thought that kosyachit BP, replaced. did not help.

where to dig, who is dead, what to reflash?

thank

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedalbert80.2 - 16.06.17, 16:39

Rep: (736)
* albert80.2, disconnect the hard drive and turn it on. Will the picture change?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/07/20, 22:43