PC motherboards

Attached Image

Attention!

useful links
To select a card, specify:
  • Processor model
  • Model of RAM, the number of strips
  • Housing model
  • Required functionality (number of USB ports, the presence of certain interfaces, the possibility of overclocking, etc.)
  • Budget, shop, city
Topics on the choice of components

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 18.06.20, 12:52

Rep: (1298)
Redrick Schuhart @ 06/04/17, 18:48*
Installed Realtek, the computer rebooted, and the sound appeared

from hereset?
this?
Attached Image

Rep: (314)
* Redrick schuhart for sure the settings in the realtek control panel are incorrect.

Rep: (0)
* znznznz
Yes, I installed these drivers.
Attached Image

Post has been editedRedrick schuhart - 04.06.17, 19:35

* Redrick schuhart I see.
look-pick it over here
Attached Image

and in the windows mixer look
Attached Image

Post has been editedznznznz - 04.06.17, 19:41

* znznznz
yes there is nothing to pick. I thought that there would be problems with installing Windows, but certainly not with sound.
Attached Image

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedRedrick schuhart - 04.06.17, 19:45

And can there be a problem in the bios? The BIOS mode is deprecated in my "system information" - outdated. Motherboard MSI H110M Pro-D, i5 7400 kaby lake.

Rep: (130)
Redrick Schuhart @ 06/05/17, 00:06*
And can there be a problem in the bios?
Everything can be, update, it won’t be worse, especially since there are updates.

* grundik1,
And how exactly to update, just download and reboot? and is it worth it?

* Redrick schuhart Download, and then everywhere else in different ways for everyone, some install via exeshnik (for me) or do a bootable USB flash drive with the BIOS on your site read the instructions.

* grundik1,
I downloaded, but then what to do with these files?
Attached Image

Guys, is there really no solution to my problem?

Post has been editedRedrick schuhart - 04.06.17, 20:45

Redrick Schuhart @ 06/05/17, 00:35*
what to do with these files
Through the flash drive and update all the information is
Attached Image

* grundik1,
In live update, he writes that the latest version is installed. I don’t know what to do, why the sound doesn’t plow, really, no one had this ?!

Rep: (6)
Redrick Schuhart, I have an old laptop. And if I install the main device for reproducing the sound of the speakers, then I can not hear the sound. My headphones are on, and the sound plays normally. I did not dig the reason. I just use it. Give it a try.

Redrick Schuhart @ 06/04/17, 10:26 PM*
tomorrow it will turn out to check on others
if you connect headphones to your computer instead of speakers in the same connector? hear or?
Redrick Schuhart @ 06/04/17, 10:35 PM*
How exactly?
you have on the screen in the choice of device
here in the first spoiler
still advised to pick the settings there

Post has been editedznznznz - 04.06.17, 22:39

* amoreklub,
How exactly? just explain and I'll try right now.

Posted on 06/04/2017, 22:38:

Znznznz @ 06/04/17, 10:34 PM*
if you connect headphones to your computer instead of speakers in the same plug? hear or?

No, there is a squeak and micro crackle. I ordered components and assembled them for me, maybe during assembly?

Posted on 06/04/2017, 22:39:

Znznznz @ 06/04/17, 10:34 PM*
you have on the screen in the choice of device

And, I tried it, it did not work, it didn’t help, and the advice in one of the articles in the properties of the speakers put 24 bits and different hertz.

Rep: (6)
Redrick Schuhart @ 06/05/17, 01:35*
amoreklub,
How exactly? just explain and I'll try right now.

Right-click on the sound icon on the taskbar. In the context menu, click LMB on "Playback devices." In the pop-up window, select the headphones.

Amoreklub @ 06/04/17, 10:43 PM*
Right-click on the sound icon on the taskbar. In the context menu, click LMB on "Playback devices." In the pop-up window, select the headphones.

Attached Image

* Redrick schuhart
something you messed up and not configured here
Attached Image

Post has been editedznznznz - 04.06.17, 23:07

Rep: (483)
Chizhov0777 @ 06/04/2017, 22:47*

Not too lazy, went to the site of your manufacturer. Here is the sound driver:https://ru.msi.com/Mot...html#down-driver&Win10 64

Although if the strip runs, the playback device is simply not selected correctly, or the wrong cable is plugged into the wrong jack.

Post has been editedSedvit - 04.06.17, 23:28

Attached Image
This is embarrassing, when you plug the plug into the rear panel, the speakers are shown active, on the front - 2nd outpad, headphones. On the sound control console itself, the headphones are inserted into the console connector:
Attached Image

Maybe some kind of conflict is going on, because on the TV (where the speakers are working), the plug is connected to the connector where the headphones are indicated.
* Sedvit
Attached Image

* Sedvit
BIOS Version: Bios Buils Date 04/20/2017. I like the last. Here cares, I especially do not understand, but probably to me to flash, I unnecessarily ordered assembly of components, a mother, an old H110M Pro-D, and the processor on the Kaby Lake, many wondered whether it would be necessary to stitch what is affirmative answer. Like, here it is in something else, and yet yesterday I watch videos on Yutabe problems with the sound, so that's one of them, the author makes the following, it copies id equipment and inserts it into a search line DEVID site - and it appears the wood for Win 10 and below, and I have a completely different way:
Attached Image

And the version for Win 10 simply does not appear on the site:
Attached Image

There is still a strange thing, on the same video, the author goes into the services to connect Windows Audio, so he has all the states in the status of "Running", and I have everything in the status of "running":
Attached Image

Again, reinstalled Win 10 using a clean image from the link that was given to me here. While there is no way to go to the warranty department of the store, you yourself know how long they will "fix" the situation. I've never had a problem with a simple sound, with anything, but never like that.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/06/20, 9:49