> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon - Marriage and Repair | Smartphone, 5.5 "

Rep: (35)
Marriage and RepairXiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon
PictureXiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon, Redmi Note 4X, RN4X, HM4X, Mido
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Archive-Talk | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Power consumption and autonomy пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Kernels пїЅ | Unlocking bootloaders пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
  • RequestIndicate the version numbers: Kit 4x -2016101, Ind 4 -2016100Glob 4 -2016102

Non-marriage problems
solving problems with GPS
"residual image"- on the screens of some manufacturers this is observed

Hardware problems
Problems with microUSB connectors - apparently, some batches of this model have a defect in the microUSB connector or the microUSB card
make out a vote ...
bye recommendationuse only the native cord from the kit to the phone, microUSB, see "Spares"

Owner problems
Proximity sensor(Survey completed) : (see "Useful")
Dead / Frozen Pixels(Survey completed) : View screen version (camera, etc.)
Microphone -Fixing problems with a microphone on Xiaomi
Bad GSM: breaks, poor quality, missed calls
Problem: a solid blue color appears on the screen and the phone goes into reboot
marriage of button illumination, 2016101

Spare parts
Useful
Completed polls

2017.05.20-2017.07.05
Attached Image

2017.12.15-2017.12.31
Attached Image

2018.03.05-2018.05.14
Attached Image

Cap changes
2018.05.14 - The micro-USB survey completed, order.
2018.03.05 - The survey on micro-USB, charger, order started.
2018.01.13 - photo inside (Useful)
2017.12.31 - Survey on the proximity sensor
2017.10.11 - micro-USB, links to screens, video disassembly
... here the moderators did
2017.07.09 - Accelerometer Recovery
2017.07.08 - Video on the analysis of the device
2017.07.05 - The poll "Is there a problem with the screen?"
2017.06.20 - Owners problems - a solid blue color appears on the screen and the phone goes into reboot

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactVehicle through QMS or to the section moderators via the button Picture under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 13.11.19, 17:57
Reason for editing: Review of detail and magazni Capas

Rep: (0)
This phone came from Eternal Team with a problem - on a black background you can see a lot of small "broken" pixels - about 15-17 across the screen. On the other colors in the engineering menu, everything is fine, no trace of these very pixels. Boe display. Compared with redmi 4 pro - there Tianma - looks much nicer than Boe in my subjective opinion.
Anything can be done with this?
So I think how much money I should return to this store, since they were a little crazed - and the order was canceled (10 days waiting for shipment, then patience snapped, filed for cancellation), and the phone was sent.
Thank.

Many (including me2016102 ) complain about much worse GSM signal reception relative to other devices .
Bad gsm
The phone catches worse ... Next to Samsung is the same SIM card.
Luka44565 @ 04.04.17, 00:16*
They complain that it is worse to hear, it was excellent on Sonya.
Chianuk @ 05/04/17, 03:17*
worse voice quality. (?) Questionable
The phone catches worse ... A similar story:
SvetaMobile @ 05/17/17, 21:42*
I hear normally, but I am VERY bad,
Kov.boy @ 03.26.17, 15:56*
another comparison, with redmi 3s, except that gsm is worse than reception, wi-fi is also worse

Here's how they hear me o.O (the conversation was continuous)

Attached files

Attached file[17-05-2017] _ [17-18-45] .mp3(515.82 KB)

Post has been editedSvetamobile - 18.05.17, 08:30

Rep: (364)
The problem with the proximity sensor for many and it is present, it also works erratically for me, can turn off the screen and immediately turn on, calibrations do not help

Rep: (93)
Dr Emmett Brown @ 05/18/17, 08:57*
and the phone sent.

send the phone back, the money you have not paid for it.

Alexey2879 @ 05.05.17, 10:11*
The problem with the proximity sensor for many and it is present
You just need to find out if this is a hardware problem or a software problem.
Dr Emmett Brown @ 05/18/17, 09:57*
on a black background you can see a lot of small "broken" pixels - about 15-17 across the screen. On the other colors in the engineering menu, everything is fine, no trace of these very pixels.

If the pixels are "stuck" when turned on and visible on a black background ... then take a powerful magnifying glass and check for example whether such a Red pixel is lit on another background, such as Blue.

Post has been editedSvetamobile - 18.05.17, 07:50

Rep: (3)
Another problem, in Kazakhstan, on stable 4G + firmware sends the phone to reboot. The solution for stable firmware is that transferring the phone in settings to 3G mode only. The second solution, updating the phone to the devolop firmware (I don’t really like the solution)

Rep: (9)
Alexey2879 @ 05.05.17, 07:11*
The problem with the proximity sensor for many and it is present, it also works erratically for me, can turn off the screen and immediately turn on, calibrations do not help

I wrote in the discussions about the problem with the sensor, they almost pounced on me with my fists, because I hated such a cool phone)) And I still have redmi 4 pro, it's the same there.

Post has been editedFumbler - 18.05.17, 10:38

Rep: (2)
The BOE screen, one broken pixel is visible on any background, the remaining ten pieces, green on a black background, at maximum brightness.

Rep: (2212)
M
Topic moved to subsectionXiaomi
I ask everyone to readRules section "Android - Devices"

Everyone who observes problems with the proximity sensor.
check post if at least partially solves the problem, add to the header
(I have a branded case and do not feel such discomfort)

m. rubber detail?

Post has been editedSvetamobile - 18.05.17, 11:40

Rep: (364)
Who has problems with GPS, there is such a solution, it really helps, it is not checked on one devicehttps://androidp1.ru/u...o-tochnost-na-android/

Rep: (93)
Who on the BOE screen has dead green pixels on a black screen,
Try to get rid of them with the help of the program "Treatment of dead pixels" in Google Play. Just run it for at least 1 hour.

Dr Emmett Brown @ 05/18/17, 14:37*
Today I will try - accomplish my goal

If the first attempt fails, try the 2nd time.
But judging by the reviews, not everyone helps.

ps program to check the screen of the smartphone -Useful Android Screen Testing Applications

Post has been editedsuper.cat - 18.05.17, 13:50

send the phone back, the money you have not paid for it.

So I'm trying to figure out what to do. Is there any way to fix this before any action is taken ?!

Posted 05/18/2017 12:38 PM:

SvetaMobile @ 05/18/17, 06:17*
If the pixels are "stuck" when turned on and visible on a black background ... then take a powerful magnifying glass and check for example whether such a Red pixel is lit on another background, such as Blue.

They can be seen only on a black background, on others no matter how peered-not seen at all. Dots with a greenish tint.

Try to get rid of them with the help of the program "Treatment of dead pixels" in Google Play.

Rep: (50)
Dr Emmett Brown @ 05/18/17, 12:37*

Well, how? Happened?

Rep: (14)
The device is not on hand, but the one for whom he ordered said that the speaker does not work (he does not hear the interlocutor). Can only communicate by speakerphone ...
No one had such a problem? Ordered from Dreami. Smart easy to parse? How much can repair / replace the dynamics of local craftsmen?

Alex_BeNDeR @ 05/19/2017, 11:15*
Well, how? Happened?

Set for an hour until no result.
I will try for a longer time

Rep: (6)
Correctly say: The less you know - better sleep. Read the forum about the stuck pixel reached and check yourself. Screen BOE A, found a dark corner, I put the brightness of the entire screen and turned black. And yet, yes, are scattered around the green display pixels. And there are a pair of red. But to consider the well had to stare, though I think the culprit matte conveying the film, which I have not yet been removed. Without it will be more noticeable. But to be honest to himself has not decided how it is critical. I often look at a pure black screen at full brightness in the dark ?! Even I do not remember. Of course, this fact upset me, but I do not think that this is very critical. Today even check on the RN2, there too BOE screen.
P.S. It was necessary to take black, there seem to be other displays ...

Rep: (50)
* Ruslanu4,
In general, the color does not affect, personally the same garbage was found on all three colors. And the pixels came across. On black too.

Rep: (6)
Alex_BeNDeR So I was wrong. Interestingly, what about the tianma displays? Is there such a glitch? The fact is that 75% of users who do not know about it will never notice it.

Rep: (33)
Ruslanu4 @ 05/19/17, 16:01*
So I was wrong. Interestingly, what about the tianma displays? Is there such a glitch? The fact is that 75% of users who do not know about it will never notice it.

Therefore, you should not look for problems if you didn’t have them before. And then some people start looking for broken pixels, body creaks, no sound, no noise and background in headphones, etc. Why is all this necessary - it is not clear if there are no visible defects, why should we look for them specifically?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/09/20, 2:02