> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon (3/16, 3/32, 4/64) - Modification and decorations

Rep: (335)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon (3/16, 3/32, 4/64) - Modification and decorations
Description | Modifications and decorationsпїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Order table for fashion and jewelry for MIUI firmware | Section Rules

ATTENTION!!!

Discussion in this topic is conducted only concerning modifications and decorations for this phone model.
All that does not apply to this topic, please look at the relevant topics.
Offtop and flood will be deleted without warning.

For those who lay out the modifications and decorations, please do not forget to make out your posts correctly!
All you need is a hat!

Rules of conduct in the topic, recommendations on the design of posts. Read a must!
  • draw your attention to , that for the publication of certain decorations (launchers and their mods, packs of icons, widgets, programs, wallpapers, live wallpapers, etc.) - there are specialized topics (sections): A guide to important topics in the "Android - Decoration" section. Before making embellishments, it is recommended to check whether they have already been posted on our forum (in the subject). For a quick search for information in the topic (on the forum), use the "find in this topic" button (top right of the page). How to use search
    If the content that you want to publish in this topic was posted earlier on the forum, it is enough to give a link to the original message with a short description. In the case of a replay, the files will be deleted without warning.
  • All publications of new decorations-modifications (themes, skins, icons, etc.)are made strictly according to the template! Messages from users who ignored this requirement will be deleted without warning!
  • Flood and offtopic prohibited and punishable!
  • Links to paid and requiring mandatory registration of file hosting services are not allowed and will be deleted! Files up to 128MB are recommended to upload to the forum, over 128MB - to free file sharing services (Yandex.Disk; Mail.ru Cloud, etc.).
  • All images are hidden underspoiler! It is not necessary to post images captured on modern cameras, without significantly reducing them. Do not forget that many browse the forum from mobile devices, traffic on which is significantly higher. If it is necessary to place the original, large image, place only a link to it.Using BMP format for screenshots is prohibited!
  • All actions to modify system files require superuser privileges "Root-right". Questions on obtaining Root rights, installationRecovery, kernels, firmware, power consumption, etc., we set and discuss in profile topics.
  • In the subject fully apply all the rules of the forum.Their compliance is not negotiable!

Important
Remember: everything you do - you do at your own peril and risk!
The authors of modifications and the Administration of the forum are not responsible for the performance of your devices!

Patterns of modifications and other decorations
Copy the content into your message and fill
Template for modifications:
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name of the mod [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[SPOILER] [CENTER] Insert the main screenshot here [/ CENTER] [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Author [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the author
[COLOR = blue] [B] Firmware [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the version / number, code / deodex
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: The most complete description of the mod
[SPOILER = Extras. screenshots] If there are additional screenshots, then insert it here [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Installation [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the installation method / method
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Attach files to download

Template for other decorations (icons, widgets, programs, etc.):
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[SPOILER] [CENTER] Insert the screenshot here (if any) [/ CENTER] [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Full description
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download link [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Give a link to download

Jewelry catalog
Useful topics
Embellishments
Bootanimation & splash
Topics
Modifications
Patches
Instructions, programs, useful links
Mods and patches from members of the forum (updates)
There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the sectionI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a button"a complaint"under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedart0502ver - 09.02.20, 07:38
Reason for editing: Activate a dark theme at the system level. MIUI ANDROID 11 7 Stock.

Rep: (639)
* Fox.mk2 ,
Maybe yes. I just if I already installed TWRP, then already super su too. Does the installation of twrp lead to a bootlap?

Rep: (222)
* gutsik,
I'm sorry, thank you for your patience. The problem was solved by installing the security script after installing the TVRP. Thanks for the patch.

Rep: (2137)
Desmart @ 05.20.17, 15:36*
prohibited installation of those from third-party sources. How to win? 8.2.5.0 stable, unlock, root.

TryXiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon - MIUI firmware (Post cherva70 # 61448630)
It is advisable to unsubscribe about the result.

Post has been editedcherva70 - 20.05.17, 16:54
Reason for editing:.

Rep: (133)
Mod stock camera! It is checked for runoff 8.2.5 as for me, the quality is noticeably better ... It's a pity the current of 4k video was not screwed. By the way, many mods with Redmi Note 3 Pro are suitable for 4x, so dare)
Discussion camera Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro (Post Serjo87 # 61554864)

I also recommend trying another mod camera! It also clicks cool, shumodav is turned off by default.

Attached files

Attached filecom.android.camera2-v1.apk(4.52 MB)

Post has been editedJerric - 20.05.17, 17:15

Rep: (6)
* cherva70 ,
Thanks, set. Pre-boot system, boot and recovery. The patch helped, the icons are set, though they have already flown off before the screen was extinguished, that is, without a declaration of war.

Rep: (0)
Good evening. Is it possible to somehow improve the sound quality while talking on bluetooth connection

Rep: (8)
Off warning about listening to loud music.
add audio.safemedia.bypass = true to build.prop

Rep: (259)
* Desmart,
And did not try?Discussion topics for MIUI v6 / v7 (Post Diman6267 # 48690390)
P.S.Sebe did the same

Post has been editedmaer1977 - 21.05.17, 20:49

Rep: (27)
I wonder who installed the Build on the basis of the official (China / Global) have problems with the microphone, gurgling, volume?
As I understand it, everyone is trying to put international global, withoutCNin the name of the firmware.

Post has been editedsemafor2009 - 22.05.17, 05:47

Rep: (364)
* maer1977,
I made these instructions, on the second day they gave the designer

Rep: (141)
Many comrades have a question whether it is possible to change the grid of desktop icons. If you have a designer account, you can, but it depends on the theme itself, whether this feature is in it or not, that is the theme in which this feature isCatalog of the MIUI v6 / v7 / v8 (Post warlock90000 # 52389644)Here is a little instructionhttps: //drive.google.c....DOFE/view? usp = drivesdk

Post has been editedsas111 - 22.05.17, 21:24

* sas111,
There is an alternative from the capXiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon - MIUI Firmware (Post by LeHy411 # 61319590)

Desmart @ 05/21/17, 2:30 pm*
the icons fly off, and the wallpaper set in the settings, on the contrary flies to the wallpaper from the theme

I put the stock 8.2.5, indeed, the themes fly off, although on my fashion, based on the same firmware, it works well. Maybe it's in deodex, I don't know. Perhaps, for you, and all those who use stock, a designer account will be the best option.

Rep: (6)
cherva70 @ 05.22.17, 22:04*
I put the stock 8.2.5, indeed, the themes fly off, although on my fashion, based on the same firmware, it works well. Maybe it's in deodex, I don't know. Perhaps, for you, and all those who use stock, a designer account will be the best option.

And your patch for those will not interfere? How to remove it by the way, do I need to backup?

Desmart @ 05/23/17 6:30*
How to remove it by the way, do I need to backup?

Restore from the system backup or roll the firmware without wipes

Maer1977 @ 05/22/2017, 21:53*
This is an alternative for those who have a root.

* sas111 , That's right, a root is required. But then, in your message, not every firmware will install a theme (from third-party sources the theme is not supported)

* maer1977,
Well, you can just get a designer account. And everyone makes a choice for himself or RTH D. account. This is just one more way to change the desktop grid, if it affects someone’s interest-post I delete.

We will be useful to forum users who can not find the functionWALL SCROLL Go to the settings:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Choosing a wallpaper
Attached Image
And turn on
Attached Image

Picture

Post has been editedmaer1977 - 13.07.17, 10:23
Reason for editing: Added to header

Rep: (1047)
I offer the programMagisk

Description from the topic:
An open source utility that allows you to install various system applications and mods in systemless mode and hide the root from any applications and services.

В®Magisk - The Universal Systemless Interface

Just in case, a reference to the root

2.65 for Android M

2.79 for Android N

Picture

Post has been editedmaer1977 - 09.06.17, 11:02
Reason for editing: In the header

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/08/20, 5:32