> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon (3/16, 3/32, 4/64) - Modification and decorations

Rep: (335)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon (3/16, 3/32, 4/64) - Modification and decorations
Description | Modifications and decorationsпїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Order table for fashion and jewelry for MIUI firmware | Section Rules

ATTENTION!!!

Discussion in this topic is conducted only concerning modifications and decorations for this phone model.
All that does not apply to this topic, please look at the relevant topics.
Offtop and flood will be deleted without warning.

For those who lay out the modifications and decorations, please do not forget to make out your posts correctly!
All you need is a hat!

Rules of conduct in the topic, recommendations on the design of posts. Read a must!
  • draw your attention to , that for the publication of certain decorations (launchers and their mods, packs of icons, widgets, programs, wallpapers, live wallpapers, etc.) - there are specialized topics (sections): A guide to important topics in the "Android - Decoration" section. Before making embellishments, it is recommended to check whether they have already been posted on our forum (in the subject). For a quick search for information in the topic (on the forum), use the "find in this topic" button (top right of the page). How to use search
    If the content that you want to publish in this topic was posted earlier on the forum, it is enough to give a link to the original message with a short description. In the case of a replay, the files will be deleted without warning.
  • All publications of new decorations-modifications (themes, skins, icons, etc.)are made strictly according to the template! Messages from users who ignored this requirement will be deleted without warning!
  • Flood and offtopic prohibited and punishable!
  • Links to paid and requiring mandatory registration of file hosting services are not allowed and will be deleted! Files up to 128MB are recommended to upload to the forum, over 128MB - to free file sharing services (Yandex.Disk; Mail.ru Cloud, etc.).
  • All images are hidden underspoiler! It is not necessary to post images captured on modern cameras, without significantly reducing them. Do not forget that many browse the forum from mobile devices, traffic on which is significantly higher. If it is necessary to place the original, large image, place only a link to it.Using BMP format for screenshots is prohibited!
  • All actions to modify system files require superuser privileges "Root-right". Questions on obtaining Root rights, installationRecovery, kernels, firmware, power consumption, etc., we set and discuss in profile topics.
  • In the subject fully apply all the rules of the forum.Their compliance is not negotiable!

Important
Remember: everything you do - you do at your own peril and risk!
The authors of modifications and the Administration of the forum are not responsible for the performance of your devices!

Patterns of modifications and other decorations
Copy the content into your message and fill
Template for modifications:
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name of the mod [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[SPOILER] [CENTER] Insert the main screenshot here [/ CENTER] [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Author [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the author
[COLOR = blue] [B] Firmware [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the version / number, code / deodex
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: The most complete description of the mod
[SPOILER = Extras. screenshots] If there are additional screenshots, then insert it here [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Installation [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the installation method / method
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Attach files to download

Template for other decorations (icons, widgets, programs, etc.):
[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[SPOILER] [CENTER] Insert the screenshot here (if any) [/ CENTER] [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Full description
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download link [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Give a link to download

Jewelry catalog
Useful topics
Embellishments
Bootanimation & splash
Topics
Modifications
Patches
Instructions, programs, useful links
Mods and patches from members of the forum (updates)
There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the sectionI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a button"a complaint"under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedart0502ver - 09.02.20, 07:38
Reason for editing: Activate a dark theme at the system level. MIUI ANDROID 11 7 Stock.

Rep: (637)
Solving problems with the quality of audio in video and audio recordings

I am working on porting useful information from our brothers xiaomi.
I was interested in making a universal patch regardless of the axis (6 or 7 is not important) android by typeof this patch
Collected a test archive for firmware from under recovery
Those interested can test-put on a clean unmodified system (patch for miui os). It is advisable to do wipe / dalvik after the patch; cash and of course backup the system section before flashing it is necessary.
Please check the headphones for the sound changes too.
Attached filesound_fix_redmi_note4x_v1.zip(179.12 KB)

Below
Version of the patch with reduced sensitivity of microphones-test-write what you want
Attached filesound_fix_redmi_note4x_v2.zip(179.12 KB)

Good luck and good sound: rolleyes:
Tested on miui 8 v7.4.27 by multirom.
P.S did not check on custom .. Judging by proofs, it will also suit LOS-like ones.
P.S. Checked workaudio modifierWith R4prime, the platform is like that one .. In general, I am sitting with my xiaomi dual drivers version hybrids and I’m cheating from the sound. I recommend (well, of course, backup system is required before firmware: D)
Please understand and forgive: blush:
P.S.
Situations arise when it is problematic to install any modifications on the global firmware.
In this case, I recommend reading the topic sincethis post.

Post has been editedgutsik - 10.08.18, 15:09
Reason for editing: Added a new version of the patch-microphone sensitivity

Rep: (960)
M
Topic moved to subsectionXiaomi
I ask everyone to readRules section "Android - Ornaments"

Rep: (103)
The neighbors on Mi5 have a wonderful mod with aroma-installer fromStaseg-preved
Actually mod
I set myself, on weekdays on 7 buckets, it works great

Rep: (2133)
Patch for firmware miui_HMNote4XGlobal_V8.2.5.0.MCFMIDL_5a12ae39c1_6.0
returning vibration when unlocking with fingerprint

Set using TWRP.
A preliminary backup is required!
Attached fileFingerprint_vibrate_mido_8.2.5.zip(2.48 MB)

Picture

Post has been editedmaer1977 - 09.06.17, 10:57
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (114)
Butanimation ResurrectionRemix

preview
Attached Image

Installation : With Recovery
Link to download : Attached filebootanim_RR_Upd.zip (4.98 MB)

Reworked and reduced

CyannogenOS bootanimation

preview
Attached Image

Link to download : Attached fileCOSbootanim_Upd.zip (17.05 MB)

Picture

Post has been editeddimitrycio - 24.02.18, 18:28

Rep: (114)
Boot logos
no bootanimation

Attached Image
Attached Image

Link to download : Attached fileflashable_splash_N.zip (267.69 KB)

ResurrectionRemix

Attached Image
Attached Image

Link to download : Attached fileflashable_RR_logo.zip (279.37 KB)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X

Attached Image
Attached Image

Link to download : Attached fileflashable_Xiaomi_splash.zip (272.35 KB)

Also that ina screenshots higher but slightly reduced inscriptions : Attached fileflashable_splashXmini.zip (271.02 KB)

Rollback to stock logo : Attached fileflashable_splash_MIUI.zip (596.69 KB)

Custom firmware-custom logo!

Picture

Post has been editedmaer1977 - 09.06.17, 10:59

Rep: (8)
And no one has a dialer for such an extreme developer?//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...-01-353_lockscreen.png

* nka_912 ,
Hi res is on multirom (I have version 7.4.27)
You put the poweramp and even you can start the sound directly from the quallcomm codec. There is infa how it is done right on our forum.
In short, you put Poweramp (alfa build) with hi res support and go here:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

I tried it - the sound changes completely. Already it depends on whether you like more miui improver or clear sound from a codec. Though it seems you can mi sound, sometimes the sound is interesting in such compote.
How to break the player, I will not speak, I bought it a long time ago and calmly download all versions to my devices. So I mean a license.

Post has been editedgutsik - 19.05.17, 18:02

Rep: (60)
* gutsik , I started builds on 6.x there hi res support goes right out of the box. Stay on it, because On 7.x is not xposed, but I want to reconfigure the keys. Poveramp on the stock for a long time bought :)

* nka_912 ,
What is meant by hi res? Do you listen to a multibit on the 625 codec?

Rep: (60)
* gutsik , sound with 24-bit processing, I previously had mi 4i, by the sound now there is a difference and moreover

* nka_912 ,
I understood .. I interpreted to you about the sound bypassing the android. Directly from the codec (audio subprocessor). And he plays the multi-bit according to the idea. then cut the sound, did not know?

Rep: (222)
* gutsik,
downloaded one-time tvrp put volume_fix_rn4x.zip (133.46 KB), the logo is hanging when loading

Post has been editedFox.mk2 - 19.05.17, 23:19

* Fox.mk2 ,
What do you put it on? I tried it on global 8.2.5.0 and dev. There’s nothing to hang up the phone. Look for a problem. Do a rollback (you probably made a backup system?). Try manually replacing the files. Did you do You wipe dalvik / cash after the firmware? What is twrp (version) worth? So far you have the first such message from all the times as I see the patch being downloaded. The download after wipe dalvik / cash can reach up to 5-6 minutes.

* gutsik,
Put on global 8.2.7.0
wipe dalvik / cash after the firmware did
What is twrp (version) worth? 3.1.1-0 not installed, but simply one-time loaded via boot_twrp.bat

Rep: (9)
* gutsik,
Put on global 8.2.7.0
wipe dalvik / cash after the firmware did
What is twrp (version) worth? 3.1.1-0 not installed, but simply one-time loaded via boot_twrp.bat

The same, only I changed manually and set permissions "g" After the bootlap. But I changed on the firmware from cherva70 8.2.5.0.) On a global, not modified with root, everything is fine.

* vlcherep ,
I did not check on new firmware and modified. Permissions rw-r-r (644) should be. In this case, I recommend manually modifying audio platform.xml and mixer paths mtp.xml.
What is the reason for this guys, I can not say. The device on different firmware lives in different ways. Now I will throw off the version that I did based on 8.2.5.0. Try to unsubscribe later. Backup the system (system) - necessarily

If it passes normally then I will think.
Noise in the video is turned off by the patch from the first post of this topic. It does not depend on the axis-editing goes directly in the original firmware files. And the second patch volume fix apparently has nuances depending on the axis. for different axes make different patches.

Post has been editedgutsik - 20.05.17, 11:27

* gutsik,
We made the second time again on 8.2.5.0, the phone does not boot, can it be due to the fact that TVRP is not installed and just loaded?

* Fox.mk2 ,
And why not to flash it, I do not understand? I am stitched with a fastboot and everything is fine. What are you inventing for a bicycle?

Post has been editedgutsik - 20.05.17, 11:53

* gutsik,
Attempt number 3 has already established Tvrp led to the same result in the bootlap. Maybe all the same need root? ..

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/07/20, 21:40