Substratum Club | Communication of users of the Substratum theme engine

Rep: (1896)
Substratum Club

Attached ImageAttached Image

Welcome to the club! We discuss in free form everything related to Substratum! :)

Post has been editedaldam05 - 12.05.17, 20:59

Rep: (82)
My dark runoff recipe:
  1. Install themesDarkStock Theme, ModernUI ProandDefault dark;
  2. We collect and apply all layersDarkstockwith any accent color (I have green), the rest is as in the screenshots:
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image

3. We collect and apply all layersModernUI Prowith any accent color (I have green), the rest is as in the screenshots:
    Attached Image

4. We collect and apply all layersDefault darkwith any accent color (I have green), the rest is as in the screenshots (instead ofdark transparentcan choosedarkinstead oftransparentcan choosesolid):
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image

5. We go to the Layering Priorities and in all applications we place the layering as in the screenshot
    Attached Image

6. Climb with a brush, turn off the extra layers;

Result
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedaldam05 - 13.05.17, 23:02

Rep: (22)
I will share my recipe"perfect" dark theme in blue toneson a device with RR firmware based on 7.1.2
This will require the installation of three themes: Swift Dark, Compound, PitchBlack | Origins
Install and configure in this order:
1. Swift Dark:
v 7 1 OMS
MusicFX - RessurectionRemix
Android system - OMS blueNotificationAccent
2. Compound:
Whatsapp - gray bubbles
Quick Settings Icons - Don't Choose!
Settings icons - do not choose!
Status bar icons - don't choose!
Settings - Clean Settings
Android system: pixel blue, default, stock, stock
3. PitchBlack | Origins:
Status Bar Icons - Square signalbar
Android system - Material | Bluegray
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Why so many topics? In fact, none of the topics listed can 100% perfectly and maximize paint the system in dark colors. Some pieces of RR system add-ons are painted exclusively on the latest topic (for now). When combining themes, we get almost the maximum possible number of painted applications (Swift Dark), custom icons (Compound) and solving problems with painting inside RR (PitchBlack)

Post has been editedvlad23ru - 04.05.17, 21:27

Rep: (944)
Well, I'll start perhaps))
Who knows what theme is applied on screenshotshttp://phoenixaex.esy.es

Rep: (6)
SG3000 @ 05/13/2017, 00:54*
Well, I'll start perhaps))
Who knows what theme is applied on screenshotshttp://phoenixaex.esy.es

probably it's PIXEL DARK

So far, put PitchBlack. It seems to be similar too.

Rep: (273)
* SG3000 , Swift Dark, maybe

Rep: (68)
Greetings, teammates)) Here, I will share with you how, in my opinion, this wallpaper is combined
Attached Image

With a themeview
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedtechsteppler - 12.05.17, 23:40

Rep: (1207)
Has anyone managed to color google maps?

Rep: (216)
The PP was updated, restored the Dark Infusion profile, received an interface error, .... backup☹ï¸

Rep: (1304)
M
aldam05appointed curator of the topic.

Rep: (44)
The PP was updated, restored the Dark Infusion profile, received an interface error, .... backup☹ï¸

You just take and flash Substratum Rescue zip, and that’s all, today it was the same.

Rep: (170)
* kraspel , And where is it painted? I painted with a swift, only when the application was launched, a dark background with hiccups of cards and that's it. Swipe on the left is not painted.

* alex17959 , So I thought that the cards themselves would suddenly become darker

Rep: (425)

Boys and girls, please tell me how to paint notifications in a dark background
Attached Image
Worn out, it does not work. Where to put a daw.
Theme "Spectrum"

If you use one topic, then I would do so. Demolished everything nafig. I noticed that after any experiments with themes, they do not always start normally. Therefore, I bang everything and put on a new one. And apply. Checked several times. A clean topic is always applied without glitches.

Post has been editedSG3000 - 14.05.17, 13:02

Rep: (216)
* amraz
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

I choose the first, No Border)

Rep: (3)
Guys, I really like the black topic, but there is one cant in all of them. When I go into the call log and try to edit something in one of these calls there, a white window pops up, and the text also looks white, nothing is visible. What do you advise to do?

Post has been editedKhramtsovsv - 14.05.17, 17:19

Rep: (170)
MonoArt theme, how to paint notifications on an unlocked screen with this piece of work?

Rep: (164)
Hello. Do not tell me the name of the item in the themes coloring messages curtain?

* xermen , interface

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/09/20, 23:22