UMI Diamond X - Firmware

Rep: (90)
UMI Diamond X - Firmware
Description | Discussion | Firmware

Drivers and Utilities
Instructions
Firmware
Read the instructions before cell phones!
For the broken devices you blame yourself and your carelessness.

Official Firmware - For units purchased before August 10, 2017.
Official Firmware - For units purchased after 10 August 2017.
Please do not flash the firmware on these devices purchased before 10th August 2017!
They may also be inconsistent!

Diamond X V7.0 2017.08.10 - SPFT release

Unofficial firmware
Rekaveri / Root
miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedDLOMGA - 05.11.18, 16:20
Reason for editing: Drivers and utilities. perezaleyte

Rep: (5)
* Queman,
And you know exactly what the ROM?

Rep: (2)
So, it is what to do with this problem? Firmware by ziggy help?

Rep: (0)
Hello everyone! I have a problem: replacing broken display module diamond x per module from london (for loops and size went perfectly), but the display is only backlight mode. Visual module defects and loops is not found. It is flashing help? How to sew? What is firmware?

from the date of purchase (February 2017) with Ali the phone itself to install applications, advertising and other debris. thought that the Chinese may flashed its firmware and nasazhali to secretly a lot of unnecessary.

downloaded the latest firmware here, please. initially it seems happy, no debris. after some time again drove AdWare

From unofficial firmware is only one, and that beta. may raise Root and destroy the infection? advise, please: mellow:

Rep: (5)
* gendos23,
Put "Port with Elephone C1X", there is "contagion" not tested on personal experience. DrWeb confirm ...

thank

Rep: (20)
To restore IMEI. stitched this device formatting. IMEI respectively disappeared.
- The Engineering Menu missing string IMEI.
- mobile uncle after installing TWRP and ROOT - also refused to show this menu.
- MAUI Meta - does not work with this phone.
- SN_Write_tool - an error and does not translate into the desired mode.

the only way to restore IMEI:

In the dialer dial:
*#4634#

Wink in the menu to enter both your IMEI in the graphs, click SAVE. Reboot. Simply and easily.

Post has been editeddraiv88 - 21.05.18, 15:41
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (3)
Tired of viruses, set Elephone C1X. All the rules, but: 1) Vayber in clave tupit and a bit slow. 2) The photo in the curtain. how to delete? 3) when the caller picks up the phone, there is vibration

Please give a link to the program for the Root rights, labor, have tried a lot, with no results.

Rep: (90)
* Queman , * Queman Through rekaveri tried to put?

dima.lomega,
Established superpowers through rekaveri TWRP, like Ruth rights were to be obtained, but including Dr. Web, which in fact is to remove viruses and advertising in response writes that the need to remove the Root rights. So they got the same, and does not want to remove ...

Rep: (80)
I stood twrp and root, through custom that twerp flashed above only have (backup saved Therese twrp the stick), after the normal firmware - reboot - butlup. Someone tell me what to do? I can not put tvrp and flash, everywhere is written that it is necessary to enable debugging on the phone is podklyuchat..a he butlupe. I connect to the firmware on the second computer, and it detects all constant butlup. Have someone tell me?

Rep: (4)
Hello, tell me, where else can have custom firmware? Stoke are not very ((

I beg your custom firmware from the cap, and there were flickering like a second screen behind when perehode.Proshivka does not suit me? Or why this happens?

* The nightingale
After flashing custom disappeared viruses tested?

* Queman,
Yes, gone viruses and flicker when you reboot themselves propali.Byvaet appear at the beginning and disappear flicker again.

Rep: (136)
Where can I get drivers for the device? In cap has no files ...

* Finfiniti, ask the author's themes perezalit files if it is active.

P / s Although now zalyu.

P.s.shttps://yadi.sk/d/7lM4DXehQRCm6QSwing. Here in the archive, all three drivers.

Post has been editedQueman - 16.09.18, 16:12

Rep: (7)
Flash Tool gives an error when selecting skktter file. Tell me what to do, or can somehow through fast bottles set rekaveri?

Greetings! I have the same problem as that of the man above. FleshTul gives an error when selecting skkttera :(

How to be?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/06/20, 1:14