Modems and communication Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 | [problem] Discussion of communication and mobile Internet

Rep: (352)
Modems and communication Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X пїЅ

This branch was created specifically to discuss the problems encountered when working with the mobile Internet, including in the networks of the fourth generation. The need to create this branch is due to the overload of the Discussion branch with questions that do not directly relate to the device, such as the "MegaFon LTE problem". Only the version on the MTK processor is discussed here!

Disabling unused frequencies / ranges in an engineer can lead to IMEI / modem dump! Not everyone, but there were precedents. ( Repair IMEI )

List of LTE modes on which Russian mobile operators operate
modems for Redmi Note 4 MTK
Voice-over-LTE (VoLTE) and Wi-Fi Calling (VoWi-Fi) in Russia
Important announcement of VoLTE support: information about devices, country and region

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages or toVehicle in QMS. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, it is written here .

Post has been editedherrfelix - 21.10.17, 16:05
Reason for editing: useful-about problem in the Saratov region, VoLte, useful-> only 4G, Announcement about VoLte

Rep: (1)
Unpacked, thank you all

Rep: (10)
Hey, read the entire branch solutions with 3g, 3g + and nenashlos Internet buggy is not switched from H to 4 years

Rep: (33)
I also fight with 3G. The connection mode works in 3G, and on the Internet H and 4G it does not switch to 3G. Everything is not only in this apparatus.

Hello everyone. It has achieved a result with the work of 3G on its experimental Redmi note of 4 mtk 2 to 16.The show a bunch of modems. In the end, 10 modem P80 is Belarusian, the MTS operator works on a bang. Eating in 2G where earlier and did not smell It. The signal appears 3G and if the signal H or H + is stronger than 3G, then the smartphone is kept for it without dumps !!! I have not checked at 4 g, but I think there will be no problems.
[SATTACHMENT = "18732947: screenshot_2020-02-05-11-20-07-562_com.android.settings.pngs]

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedVano777.BY - 05.02.20, 11:47

The result is 4G.
[SATTACHMENT = "18742097: screenshot_2020-02-06-07-48-32-871_org.zwanoo.android.speedtest.png"]

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedVano777.BY - 06.02.20, 08:27

Rep: (2)
* Dima_Z Did it happen to solve the problem? I have the same problem ...

Rep: (4)
Day is kind, who will be overcome the inclusion of Rev B in CDMA on Note 4 MTK? Please share your experience or poke instructions

Rep: (2)
* mystafa2009 If about the InterTelecom, then there is still a lot of things depend on the rouus.

Rep: (4)
Map from new, turbo speed is enabled, so then the Internet works, speed floats 1.5-2.2 for download and I understand it for Rev a This limit, and I would like a little more

Help) Disconnected LTE frequencies in the engineering menu and after rebooting no slot sim card sees. What I do not know .. The firmware of the radio module is unknown, IMEI on the spot, the modem sewed flashlight in the download mode. What other options are there?

as the beginning of the higher

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 MTK does not see the SIM card after turning off the frequencies (Bands) in the engineering menu, IMEI in place, the firmware of the radio module is unknown.

It is necessary using the SP Flashtool to flash the phone of any of its firmware in Firmware Upgrade mode (no ticks on Preloader and Recovery).

Firmware In Download mode does not format the phone and the NVDATA section, which breaks down when manipulations in the engineering menu (BANDS), does not reflash from scratch, and saves the "broken" values. With Firmware Upgrade, everything is formatted and placed from scratch, values ​​become factory, SIM card sees, the connection works.

if possible, then in the header, can help someone

Post has been editedgamefriend - 01.07.20, 16:04

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 15.12.20, 06:59