Modems and communication Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 | [problem] Discussion of communication and mobile Internet

Rep: (349)
Modems and communication Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X пїЅ

This branch was created specifically to discuss the problems encountered when working with the mobile Internet, including in the networks of the fourth generation. The need to create this branch is due to the overload of the Discussion branch with questions that do not directly relate to the device, such as the "MegaFon LTE problem". Only the version on the MTK processor is discussed here!

Disabling unused frequencies / ranges in an engineer can lead to IMEI / modem dump! Not everyone, but there were precedents. ( Repair IMEI )

List of LTE modes on which Russian mobile operators operate
modems for Redmi Note 4 MTK
Voice-over-LTE (VoLTE) and Wi-Fi Calling (VoWi-Fi) in Russia
Important announcement of VoLTE support: information about devices, country and region

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages or toVehicle in QMS. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, it is written here .

Post has been editedherrfelix - 21.10.17, 16:05
Reason for editing: useful-about problem in the Saratov region, VoLte, useful-> only 4G, Announcement about VoLte

Rep: (13)
In general, in the course of someone like this cant manifested. For most, it is apparently not.

ps Yes, by the way about falling off. I do not fall off while driving, but there is such a moment: we go by car, 4G, we enter the tunnel. 2G. We leave from the tunnel - 2G. Either manually go to the menu and tap on preferably 4G, or wait for X minutes before the phone itself decides that it’s time to connect to 4G.

Rep: (0)
Hello !! 3rd day as a use device Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 firmware version 8.0.4.0. connection of Beeline, stopped working (1 day worked steadily) not all of a sudden the Internet 3g (4g did not work) applied to teh.pdzh, reboot supposedly network, but the internet does not work, that the garbage? what can be done, can anyone it was a similar situation? PS recoveri mode does not work (on a black screen, zastavka- phone cable) would like to stitch through the third point to the version 8.1.4.0 suggesting a solution, does not want to not be sewn in what is already a folder and renamed to update.zip , and threw in a smart folder in the root and download - does not want .Nazhimayu mobile Internet and znachok on the screen poyavlyaetsya.Kto encountered can advise modem version? 2nd day of toil

Post has been editedfarmOstr - 08.04.17, 11:52

* farmOstr,

Regular rekaveri he such as described. Nothing can be done from it. What else did you do with the phone? Patches did not put "make the phone sleep"? In this case, it is not a modem and connection - you need to root and edit BUILD.PROP - everything is described in acc. Themes about our phone are more than detailed. And if you need to flash, flash through flash.

Post has been editedFishbed_83 - 08.04.17, 11:55

I did the following, the EMAI was not determined by the arrival of the phone, I unblocked it via SP_Flash_Tool, I didn’t do anything else, the sim card worked and the Internet was on for a day, the Internet was no longer))) I’m already crazy. Thanks

Post has been editedfarmOstr - 08.04.17, 12:02

Rep: (1)
Initially bought rn 2 communication was no problem, although 20 had no band. Tried Megafon and Beeline was correct switch 2G 3G 4G. Then he took rn4 at MTC. And it started !!! Instead of H + H sticks with a low speed 4G works as he wants. But not enough, problems arise when the debt connected to one BS, during the trip the phone constantly jump to another BS and the problem did not arise, quietly watching youtube. Firmware modems have not changed anything. As a result, sold and bought at 625. rn4 global happiness come again. Everything works as it should with any operator of the Big Three.

Rep: (128)
When discussing communication problems, it makes sense to indicate the version of the firmware and modem.

from the very beginning I installed the March international developer, I didn’t flash modems separately, in the first March there were internet losses. Firmware updates themselves weekly and with the advent of the 72 modem with the Internet it became better. Now 74y worth. There are communication breaks during a conversation when messages are received by VibER.

operator velcom Minsk.

JarEvg86 @ 08.04.17, 13:02*
As a result, sold and bought rn4 global at 625.

I follow the same path. Zadolbalo me this tudoy-suduy.

Post has been editedFishbed_83 - 08.04.17, 12:17

* eserguei, The firmware version indicated 8.0.4.0, I apologize about the modem (firmware of the communication module) MOLY.LR11.W1603.MD.MP.V13.18.P50, the Internet stopped working, can you advise something?

Post has been editedfarmOstr - 08.04.17, 12:24

Rep: (128)
FarmOstr @ 08/04/17, 11:59*
via SP_Flash_Tool unlocked

maybe this is the reason? maybe it was worth unblocking in the official way?

* eserguei, From the forumsavagemessiahzine.com, the topic is followed by instructions. And is there of.put? I got the phone, the sim card was not detected, the error was not the correct EMAI. I turned to the seller, who in turn threw a link to the resource
Flash dreami
2017-04-05 05:02:40
You can follow this link.http://en.miui.com/thread-370620-1-1.html, if it helped you?
Igor Asadov
2017-04-04 04:55:27
IMEI starting at 8 (my case) is not intended for Russia. The phone does not see SIM card invalid IMEI.
My path has just begun, so I ask for advice.

Post has been editedfarmOstr - 08.04.17, 12:37

Rep: (78)
What I noticed in the P74 modem is that the wi-fi network is better caught, the best cellular reception and better sleep. Sorry to check 3zh can not, we just do not have it. Screen attached:
Attached Image

Eserguei @ 08/04/17, 15:15*
from the very beginning I set up the March international developer

From the International Beta Global Developer? there is version 7.4.6 2nd, and
7.3.30 Which one did you put on?

Posted 04/08/2017 12:54:

* Voca955,
You only set the 74th modem separately? I think to install or install a modem? what do you advise

If the firmware completely suits you, then flash only the modem. I made the P62, P72 and P74 modems on 8.0.4.0, so I liked the P74 the most, but I don’t have to return to any modem, since all the modems are there.

* Voca955,
Thank you for the good advice, I will try R74y, share the result

Rep: (53)
FarmOstr @ 04/04/17, 12:53*
7.4.6, and
The first is for 06/04/2017 and the second is for 03/31/17 (altogether the last March is 7.3.30: thank_you:

* ps.cayman Thank you;) I'll try to flash the modem, MIUI 8 Global 8.0.4.0 suits me

Put the communication module P74, no Internet (+ Wi Fi stopped working when connected error
), used the version for firmware SP_Flash_Tool_exe_Windows_v5.1712.00.000

Post has been editedfarmOstr - 08.04.17, 15:02

Rep: (-19)
Voca955 @ 04/08/2017, 14:56*
I wonder how you managed to flash the module through the flash, because all the modems are stitched through the recovery

Generally not right, at the root

serveladik @ 04/08/17, 18:02*
how did you manage to flash the module through flash, because all modems are stitched through recovery

According to the instructions Installation using SP_Flash_Tool:

serveladik @ 04/08/17, 15:02*
Generally not right, at the root

But it is advisable to flash through the recovery and then back without any problems when using backup.

Post has been editedVoca955 - 08.04.17, 15:08
Reason for editing: 1

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/03/20, 6:03