Panda x500 | [SmartHome] [Hoover]

Rep: (1)
Panda x500

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device description
suitable for cleaning pet hair and particularly heavy dirt; touch buttons; for types of coatings: parquet, laminate, carpet, tile, linoleum; speech functions (eng. language)
Device characteristics
Detailed specifications

Colour
General characteristics

Type of
robot
Cleaning
dry
Modes of movement
spiral, zigzag along the walls
Cleaning area limiter
virtual wall
Modes of cleaning
local cleaning, fast cleaning (total number of modes: 7)
Cleaning time
up to 90 min
Rechargeable
Yes
Battery type
NiMH, capacity 2200 mAh
Charger Installation
automatic
Battery life
up to 110 min
Charging time
240 min
Sensors
infrared
Side brush
there is
Display
there is, backlit
Remote control
there is
Suction power
50 W
Dust collector
without bag (cyclone filter), with a capacity of 0.30 l
Power controller
not
Fine filter
there is
Soft bumper
there is
Noise level
50 dB
Dimensions and weight

Vacuum cleaner dimensions (WxDxH)
34x34x8.7 cm
Base size
2x10 cm
Weight
3.5 kg
Functions

Signal when stuck
there is
Signal when the battery is low
there is
Programming by day of the week
there is
Timer
there is
Number of timer settings
Useful information
very good helper
Platform Compatibility
other

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedmihadom - 27.05.18, 08:00

Vukhta - I didn’t expect the message from this angle to be the discovery of a whole new branch)) Well, well, it means so.

Panda x500 is an amazing home cleaning assistant. I will not say briefly to repeat my review (on the market and DNS-shop) - the thing is super, my wife forgot the word vacuum cleaner for 2 years. Maybe there are other robot vacuum cleaners cooler, BUT:
1) this cost 15 rubles;
2) it runs on a schedule, i.e. precisely at that hour time when we are not at home;
3) chaotically moving around the apartment, he removes ALL garbage from us and from the dog (marquis).

Now, actually the problem that I encountered - I hope someone will help.

Battery. Two years the dust man ran without problems. Gradually they began to notice that the run time (2 hours) began to decrease. Usually 2 hours is enough to remove our small (50m2) apartment. From 2 o'clock cleaning time fell to 30 minutes.

I looked at the battery - it turned out to be an assembly: 12 NiCd units of 2000 mAh each. I ordered a set of batteries - 12 pieces of the same - came, soldered. Bottom line: - in the end, still 30-40 minutes.

Began to understand those. characteristics:
on the dust is written - 14,4V x 20W
after full refueling it has an indicator of 16,6V

If I understand correctly, then 2000mAh means that this battery is designed for a current of 2A per hour, or 1A at 2 hours or ... etc. If we take 14.4V and 20W, it turns out that the current is equal to 20 / 14.4 = 1.38A, i.e. 2000mAh battery runs out in less than 2 hours.

That's the question) - why did he keep 2 hours earlier, and now only 30-40 minutes. Errors in calculations? Super battery? Or built-in limiter (aka printer chip)?

I have the same device and will soon become a question with the battery.
Tell me, is it possible to assemble a new, more efficient big one for our vacuum cleaner out of good and high-quality 18650 batteries, but what would work with regular charging?

Rep: (7)
How to modify it to do wet cleaning?

berny-f1 @ 05/15/17, 20:40*
Tell me, is it possible to assemble a new, more efficient big one for our vacuum cleaner out of good and high-quality 18650 batteries, but what would work with regular charging?

From personal experience: I began to work a little (15-20 minutes), I bought 12 new batteries for 2300 each, they soldered to a new battery = it worked 15 -20 minutes, and it works. Now I think to order an already assembled battery with Ali.

Rep: (0)
I bought b / a panda x500, launched for the first time and it worked exactly 15 minutes, and then went to the base. Generally I thought the battery will swing, and included it within 5 days for 5 times and to sense zero. It was very strange Why exactly 15 minutes? He launched a panda for cleaning and disabled base so he rode in search mode, the room for 9 hours. It turns out that the battery is good and the case in some glitch or else he would not have so much rolled into search mode. If anyone can find the answer on how to fix unsubscribe online.

Post has been editedKolian87 - 01.11.17, 17:11

Rep: (2)
Also a problem with the battery.
I bought it in August 2015, initially I worked for 1.5-2 hours, after which I switched to the search mode and, if I did not find the base in 10 minutes, I was cut down.
Now it's the other way around: it works 10 minutes, and then it searches for a base for two hours.

No one has solved the problem with a short time?

I took with Ali when the old one died. Ready already - like a native. I skated first 2 hours, now (a year and 3 months have passed) only an hour has been removed. Now I soldered out of 18650 with a scarf with a balance bar - something more than 10 minutes does not want to get out and an error when charging E10. 18650 is not fresh from the laptop. Shawl balancer will come another, take a new 18650 or 26500 and continue to experiment.

I didn’t wait until the new balancer handkerchiefs, connected 4 new 18650 batteries. I didn’t charge before launching. Banks found different ... Two Samsung (2600), one Panasonic (3200), one sanjo (2600). I cleaned the vacuum cleaner for 1 hour and went to charge. No mistakes, everything is fine. While I have returned everything, I am waiting for the balancer and the new ones are the same 18650.

Rep: (3)
Guys, help out! The left brush stopped working at first, it started spinning all the time, it was enough just to turn on the key on the belly, and then the vacuum cleaner was stuck with the left brush in the curtain and completely burned with something. Unscrewed-burnt transistor, straight black under it ... Ordered for AliExpress, replaced the transistor-zero reaction, the brush does not spin, gives error E 08. Where to dig, who knows? In electronics it is not strong, but I can solder, and there is a soldering dryer ...

Post has been editedMishkaNaServere - 30.12.17, 21:05

Rep: (2)
that something more than 10 minutes does not want to get out and an error when charging E10

Did you solve the problem? I have the same, even with a balance board. I tried different batteries.

Guys, did anyone come across a front wheel problem?
After almost a year, now the beginning of the body of the robot, the wheel unit itself became loose.
I have already handed over the first robot under the guarantee, I have returned the money.
Can someone solve this problem?

* laptevme , I disassembled and inserted some kind of sleeve, I do not remember already, it helped for a while. On Ali Express, 650 rubles is about the whole unit.

* MishkaNaServere, and how to disassemble it? The robot itself need to be disassembled?
If you buy a new unit that will solve the problem? I have a feeling that the hole in the body of the robot is rubbed.

* laptevme Unfortunately, you have to disassemble completely, otherwise you will not get there. The steel structure is rotated in plastic, which wears with lightning speed, as the robot moves, the entire unit leans in the direction of travel and the wheel rubs against the body. I polished the casing around the wheel with a dremel, you can probably still underestimate the wheel itself in diameter, but this is not for long. Even a new wheel block will not help, it is necessary to insert a metal sleeve into the seat in the body.

* MishkaNaServere, thanks for the answer.
I thought that the wheel is attached under the board. And my assumptions about the erased plastic in the case were also not in vain.
We'll have to disassemble it, look what there is in size and look for something to zakolhozit.

And so, gentlemen. Solved a problem with a short panda time ... Replaced the battery.
Attached Image
I ordered here for 1700r, delivery by courier for 6 days. Got a little tight, but got.
I was charging for a long time from my native charging, I decided to install another power supply, stale from work at 1.2A
Attached Image
Native battery was 2000 mA, this one at 3500 mA. after full charging, the panda climbed around the apartment for 2 hours 45 minutes. And delighted. With novya, with the native battery worked no more than one and a half hours. Old battery pack disassembled, there were smudges. threw away.

* Kulasov , NiMH batteries are maintenance-free, they should be from time to time to completely discharge the memory effect otherwise do their dirty deed. The fact that the vacuum cleaner is not dropped off the battery is not something that completely, even by half. Once I decided to check on battery capacity with the help of Chinese charger IMAX B6. After vacuuming vacuum cleaner stopped and went to the base, I was hooked on battery to the charger and put it on the category. Batteries charge was more than half, and the vacuum cleaner has refused to work. All these incomplete charging kill the battery.

* MishkaNaServere Well, my native 2+ year old has worked, I think this is not bad, I’ll see how this one behaves. I will not bother with razrchdom)))

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/07/20, 00:42