> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Bixby | [HD] Discussion of the voice assistant from Samsung.

Rep: (2608)
Bixby
Version: 1.0.00

Last update of the program in the header:03.04.2017

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The main idea with which Bixby was created is that the machine understands the user and learns its habits, and not vice versa, as it usually happens with voice assistants.

Description:
On March 20, Samsung officially unveiled one of the main “chips” of its upcoming flagship Galaxy S8, Bixby’s voice assistant. The main idea with which Bixby was created is that the machine understands the user and learns its habits, and not vice versa, as it usually happens with voice assistants.

Bixby will get an intuitive interface and easy-to-learn features that everyone can understand. The assistant works on the basis of artificial intelligence and deep learning technologies. Samsung notes that Bixby is a completely different experience, different from everything already implemented by other companies. Also, the South Korean giant told about the main features of the development.

Reportedly, applications with Bixby support can control voice by 100%. People are used to the fact that voice assistants have a very limited range of capabilities and work teams. In the case of Bixby, supported applications will be able to do by voice everything that is available to the fingers on the touch screen.

Another distinctive feature of the assistant from Samsung - work with context. When issuing any voice command, Bixby takes into account the state of the application and the content in it, thus understanding the exact request of the user.

Most people often forget voice commands or do not pronounce them completely. In such situations, Bixby will not be confused - the assistant is smart enough to understand incomplete commands or phrases with unusual words. Samsung claims that in this way the technology will be more natural in communication.

Samsung has confirmed that the first smartphone to be Bixby's flagship Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 +. The insertion device has arranged several programs with the support of an assistant. Over time, the number of such applications will be expanded, and then Samsung will release a SDK tool that allows third-party software developers to adapt their creations at Bixby. And on the side of the housing located Galaxy S8 special button for calling Bixby in any application. Details on smartphones and voice assistant will be opened on March 29 at the flagship presentation.

Android required: 7.0+
Russian interface: Not

Developer: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Samsung Galaxy S8 home page: http://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxy-s8/
Official site: http://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/apps/bixby/
XDA-Developers: https: //forum.xda-deve…xby-assistant-t3582729
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR4JVLtv_Uk
A source: http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsung-electronics-co-ltd/bixby/bixby-1-0-00-51-release/
Performance tested for:
  • Samsung Galaxy S7 - Works / S7 Edge - No
  • Samsung Galaxy S6 - Works / S6 Edge - No

- How to get to hidden Bixby settings using QuickShortcutMaker.

Download:
Version: 1.0.00 (files for installation and use)
Bixby (Post VLADFIONOV # 60081652)
Files from Samsung Galaxy S8:
Version: 1.0.00-51 (100001051) arm64 / 7.0+
Attached fileBixbyAgent_1.0.00-51.apk(25.35 MB)

Version: 1.0.00 / 6.0+
Attached fileBixbyVoiceInput_1.0.00-14.apk(894.81 KB)

Attached fileBixbyGlobalAction_1.0.00-11.apk(1.27 MB)

Attached fileBixbyService_1.0.00-14.apk(4.52 MB)
Past versions

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 04.05.18, 00:36
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (1)
Today set 5 which is Bixby applications s8. Who knows what's this?)
Thought a voice earned last, but after installation nothing interesting happened.

Rep: (100)
ivanp00 @ 18.08.17, 2:23*
How to enable voice Bixby on c8 +?

On your same kind of button was not?
I've been wondering how to include others. Delivered to your a5, I wanted to try English, but which include and are not found. I, in principle, and svoice enough, but Bixby advertised so that wanted to see.

Rep: (0)
Samsung Electronics is preparing to launch the international Bixby. Full voice assistant for the release of all will take place tomorrow, 22 August. This is indicated by the teaser, which was published on the official website of the company to Facebook.

Rep: (13)
polaks @ 21.08.17, 18:45*
international launch

That would be delivered Rusik

Well, the update came a couple of days ago, I hope it will.

Rep: (68)
Apparently, in Russia it is a miracle earn not soon ...

Rep: (158)
* AlikD2 ,
you're right. RUSSIA always in later. 7.1.2 on the hedgehog promised -and where is it?

Rep: (6)
I earned in English. Cool stuff

Posted on 22/08/2017, 14:40:

Phone CAS. Himself in Tashkent

Rep: (5)
* ochach
Suddenly, not with, no reason at all? Or update come?

* mirror_766 ,

A few days ago Bixby refreshed. Five files. The day before yesterday flew AQH3 update firmware. A couple of hours ago oily Nissen earned Bixby. I pressed the button and she spoke

Rep: (51)
In Russia until the plows. Kazakhstan already operates

Rep: (68)
vatakat161 @ 22.08.2017, 17:02*
In Russia until the plows. Kazakhstan already operates

Kazakh?

* vatakat161 , But it works the voice input, the text is only with his help.

But it does not put commas)

Rep: (180)
Strangely, after the last update to the Bixby Home fewer news, although the settings are not changed

Rep: (76)
* AlikD2 , Today updated again (updated two days ago already), and began to speak. When you run the two languages ​​to choose from. English and Korean. I of course
. English selected

Rep: (69)
How to talk with him in Russia?
At least in English, but where to start it?
Setting what is or what?

Rep: (162)
* hotlook In Russia is not working and there is no settings.

Rep: (69)
Sps.vse through Well we normally (
English did not even talk to him?

Post has been editedhotlook - 22.08.17, 18:38

Rep: (3)
How to get refreshed are not on the official firmware? CarHDRom worth at me now. Or it itself will fly? I am in Belarus

Ukrainian mobile phone. in Crimea. today it worked. in English...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/07/20, 5:49