Music Meizu Pro 6 plus | We discuss everything about music: headphones, players, formats, etc.

Rep: (593)
Music Meizu Pro 6 plus
Description | Meizu Pro 6 Plus - Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Flyme account пїЅ | В®FlymeTool пїЅ | Games and Applications for Meizu devices пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) Meizu Pro 6 Plus пїЅ | Music Meizu Pro 6 plus [Android] пїЅ

Musical characteristics
Attached Image
  • DAC ESS ES9018K2M;
  • Second generation Solo circuit;
  • RUBYCON Condenser;
  • ADI chip AD45275;
  • Polymer tantalum capacitor with ultra-low resistance;
  • XFCB unit with high accuracy and low power consumption.

Working with sound

K
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 12.08.19, 11:59
Reason for editing: Instructions for installing mods for Flyme 7

Rep: (21)
;)

Attached fileMySoundFinal (08.03.2020) .zip(337.56 KB)

Rep: (9)
* Sillys You would immediately and wrote the instructions what to do, and that changes the sound ...

Installation instructions are in the header;)

Rep: (29)
* srw2 , and you hear the difference between the modes? I have the difference between the drain and the mod hear, but between modes - nichrome. Long time tests and scoring.

Rep: (14)
You guys did not seem that 8 Flaim colors have changed? The screen behaves differently. Not really a shimom job?

Rep: (1)
Firmware 7.0.1G - went perfectly assembly mysound 2. The run to the drain, the better, quite noticeable. On my "marching" samsungAKG - very, very)

* cable TV,
Chances are you tested for a long time, when the assembly did not give appreciable differences were similar to each other.
Options hifi_music_enabled and sound_effects_enabled in /data/system/users/0/settings_system.xml file or not included

Post has been editedSillys - 09.03.20, 23:46

Rep: (29)
* Sillys , quite possible. I do not remember how and what to test, do it more than once and at different times.
In any case, useful and put the 1 - and indeed the sound has changed, maybe it was a mistake then.

Rep: (816)
Sillys @ 9.03.20, 23:34*
the assembly did not give appreciable differences were similar to each other.
What do you mean !? } -)
If we compare two of your latest build, it would appear that they differ only in the added file visualization, third: rofl: (Haha there THREE !!! liby second !? There is nothing to do ?!): rofl:. Who had the same not specified in the configuration of the system and a simple hanging ballast
Attached Image
And still, explain that in your assemblies, in soundfh make renamed duplicates Lieb lib_Mz.so?Complete only renamed copies.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedseve-s - 10.03.20, 20:49

Rep: (0)
Good morning. I have some sort of crap - the native player does not see the music. That is, if the conductor through opening, he opens it, and if you just open the app "music" that was empty. How to overcome this? Music in the flac format.

* seve-s,
The latest build is a small difference, it is not clear to me why this is so)) I will not mind doing everything at random)) The main thing that the method works, and on hearing this the best there is for our system, tested it on good acoustics)

Post has been editedSillys - 14.03.20, 16:26

Rep: (816)
* Sillys She does not have any differences. ABSOLUTELY NO-KA-FIR. Files are not specified in the config file is not used.
Sillys @ 14.03.20, 16:26 *
aurally
- placebo.

Rep: (1)
As for the pink lady: sound - class ergonomics - sat, like family. A small crack in the left earcup when pressing on the body is there, but it is not uncomfortable, is heard when equipped, or during the pauses between tracks, if press down with your finger. Special Feature marriage? For clear, detailed sound - pardon) With our by Smart - Ripe. Ath m50x attributed to the commission. Doubt - in vain. Ladder!

Rep: (323)
It is a pity in 6 Plus can not be changed handler. Fundamentally sound does not change!

What, here branch died when applying Sevsa and Alkapone?

Rep: (763)
Everything changed about 5 to Xiaomei and whistles. More or less tolerable sound is now achieved by selecting the whistle for headphones.

* AlexSamusev ,
Stop stop stop, did not understand a little
All made by the post above.
Poveramp does not take off, all ok.
But that was in the archive, it flies.
What to do? Native to destroy? Or freeze?
And global events work? Tobish I through blyubup ears listening modes affected or only 3.5 or yusb out?

* Nicolai9, destroy anything not necessary, stock player plays an important role in sound processing. Easy to use third-party player. Maud affects all outputs, is a systemic treatment, all the exits at the exit)

Post has been editedAlexSamusev - 31.03.20, 20:21

Rep: (6)
Nicolai9 @ 31.03.20, 19:49*
But that was in the archive, it flies.
simply brush your dalvik-cache and will not fly

* AlexSamusev ,
And what events in your opinion, more Basia, V-twin configuration yuzayu equalizer, without fanaticism, of course. I know that we must not, but I like it. Now 8 Flaim sit. Or is it better to rollback the beta 7.3.0.0 or do?

* Nicolai9, in fact, this Attached fileSoundMod-Pro6 + .zip (213.3 KB)

Pull back on the seventh Flaim completely optional.

Post has been editedAlexSamusev - 05.04.20, 17:38

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 1:49