Music Meizu Pro 6 plus | We discuss everything about music: headphones, players, formats, etc.

Rep: (594)
Music Meizu Pro 6 plus
Description | Meizu Pro 6 Plus - Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Flyme account пїЅ | В®FlymeTool пїЅ | Games and Applications for Meizu devices пїЅ | Power consumption (autonomy) Meizu Pro 6 Plus пїЅ | Music Meizu Pro 6 plus [Android] пїЅ

Musical characteristics
Attached Image
  • DAC ESS ES9018K2M;
  • Second generation Solo circuit;
  • RUBYCON Condenser;
  • ADI chip AD45275;
  • Polymer tantalum capacitor with ultra-low resistance;
  • XFCB unit with high accuracy and low power consumption.

Working with sound

K
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 12.08.19, 11:59
Reason for editing: Instructions for installing mods for Flyme 7

Rep: (6)
I installed Poweramp (beta) I did not notice the difference in volume compared to the stock player, but the sound is different from the drain. Maybe someone will like it even more, but it feels like the Poweramp has a built-in non-switchable equalizer that adds bass. But the sound is unclear in Poweramp, similar to the sound of the iPhone 6. In general, according to my feelings, Poweramp is not an alternative to the stock player.

Post has been editedzlenko - 26.03.17, 14:37

Firmware 6.0.2.0A, the player was updated to 6.1.02, the volume dropped to the level of global firmware. Made a reset to factory settings with a memory format, installed Chinese firmware 6.0.2.0a with cleaning. Listened - the volume is normal (less than Pro 5, but sufficient), updated the player to 6.1.02, the volume remained normal. Restarted the phone with connected headphones - it became quiet! And now, attention, pulled out headphones, slowly inserted - the volume is normal. Through some kind of damnness ... True, this time I chose the United states region, but still a reboot with connected headphones (twice checked) lowers the volume!

Post has been editedzlenko - 26.03.17, 14:51

Rep: (1)
And how compared to the same iPhone 6, in terms of maximum volume? Do uppla higher?

* shamovsky , compared to the international firmware in the iphone 6 is definitely louder, and compared to the Chinese one should be compared. Just an iPhone is not mine, I took a colleague to compare the sound.

Rep: (790)
If someone does not use the equalizer on the stock player, then is not it better to take MusicFX at all?

Rep: (14)
compared to the international firmware in the iphone 6 is definitely louder

irund

I wanted to return the phone to the store back when I listened to Pro 6 Plus on international firmware

return, you do not need it.

* zlenko ,
He is better ?

* zlenko ,
Than?

* Fiery_fox so what is there to comment on. You need to listen to music, not listen

How to do it correctlyпјџ

in the root of the Explorer we go along the path / system / priv-app / cut the MusicFX folder and insert it into memory either to some backup folder, or to the root ... it's in case if the sound does not like it, you could return it In the system ... After that, I reboot the bodies ... Why did such a thought visited my sick head: if you see the autorun of system applications (for example, the wedge of the master), we will see that music and equalizer (MusicFX) start up with the system loading Even if we do not turn it on, then it still works and roughly speaking, frequencies exposes in 0, being a kind of filter between the DAC and the amplifier ... Well, why don't it need me then?) But these are my thoughts, they can be erroneous. Therefore, I do not pretend to originality, but it's worth trying, on good headphones the difference, though small, will be noticeable ...

* AlexSamusev , * zlenko ,
Maybe it's not Babin? : ok:

Rep: (466)
* zlenko ,
normal volume

And on what headphones you do not have enough volume?

Fiery_fox @ 03.24.17, 16:31*
Maybe it's not Babin?

yes everything can be)) we are looking for, finding, experimenting) and we would have bought not progs, but oncio with two sabras on processing, two sabras on the amplifier and two headphones outputs, and enjoyed it))

* zlenko ,
Well, with low impedance should also be the norm.

* AlexSamusev I am already starting to think that it might have been necessary to buy a separate player and not to dance with a tambourine, but it’s reluctant to wear two devices and even a separate player.

Posted on 03/24/2017 16:57:

* shumilov81 , without much difference in terms of omnichnost, it depends more on the sensitivity of the headphones. Another thing is that many are loud and do not listen and they have enough volume.

* zlenko I meant the smartphone of this manufacturer.

* AlexSamusev , damn ... I was not aware of him. Only I did not find where you can buy it.

Shumilov81, Without much difference in terms of omniteness, this also depends more on the sensitivity of the headphones. Another thing is that many are loud and do not listen and they have enough volume.

I agree that sensitivity is very important. But, the majority of intra-channel low-impedance headphones have a rather high sensitivity, except for titanium. Is it possible with such problems? I suppose on mx3 I listened to the same tight titanium 1 at 85-90% loudness.

AlexSamusev @ 03.24.17, 3:30 pm*
in the root of the Explorer we go along the path / system / priv-app / cut the MusicFX folder and insert it into memory either to some backup folder, or to the root ... it's in case if the sound does not like it, you could return it In the system ... After that, I reboot the bodies ... Why did such a thought visited my sick head: if you see the autorun of system applications (for example, the wedge of the master), we will see that music and equalizer (MusicFX) start up with the system loading Even if we do not turn it on, it still works

And he did. All perfectly. Player updated to 6.1.02. Volume is what I wanted. The sound at least did not become worse. It seems less "soap" was, but not sure, it might seem. I like the "dry" "transparent" sound, so I always turn off all sorts of EQ-like enhancers. In general, thanks for the advice.

Post has been editedzlenko - 26.03.17, 14:48

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 15.01.21, 05:03