Lenovo Ideapad 310-15ISK | [Notebook] Windows 10 | 15,6 "| i3-6100 Skylake 2,30GHz | 4GB RAM

Rep: (41)
Lenovo Ideapad 310-15ISK - Discussion
Windows 10 | 15.6 "| Intel Core i3-6100 Skylake 2.30GHz | 4GB
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Android | Remix OS пїЅ | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications
Operating system: Windows 10 Home (64 bit)
Dimensions (width x height x depth): 37.8 x 2.7 x 26 cm
Laptop weight with battery: 1.95 kg
Processor: Intel Core i3 6100U (2.3 GHz, 15 W); L3 processor cache 3 MB
Number of cores: 2
Video: GeForceВ® 920MX (64 bits) 2048 MB + Intel HD Graphics 520
Drives: SDXC, SDHC, SD, MMC card reader
Storage capacity: HDD 512 GB; Spindle speed HDD 5400 revolutions / min.
Drive Interface: SATA
Drive Format: 2.5 "
RAM: 4 GB (soldered on board) SO-DIMM DDR4 2133 MHz
Maximum memory: 12 GB
Number of SODIMM slots: 1
Optical drive: No
Acoustic system: Yes, Dolby Advanced Audio, 2 speakers
Built-in microphone: Yes
Built-in camera: Yes
Screen: 15.6 "(39.6 cm) Full HD
Communications: Wi-Fi Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac
Wi-Fi standards: IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a wireless router
Laptop network: 10/100/1000 Mbit / s
Laptop Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 4.0
Interfaces: USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, HDMI, RJ-45, VGA, headphone / microphone jack
Russian letters: White
Latin letters: White
Laptop buttons: System Restore (OneKey Rescue)
Laptop manipulator type: Multi-touch TouchPad color-matched mouse
Food: Rechargeable battery 30 W • h
useful links
Drivers

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedWinSSLioN - 21.02.20, 22:22
Reason for editing: Solving the problem of throttling

Rep: (1)
Hello
I got a laptop.
Tell me where you can download the driver and how to create a bootable USB flash drive with windows for this model
Takto laptop according to the characteristics is good. The processor is practically not loaded, which is good, but the memory and disk under 100% almost breaks the brakes. My verdict is to put the system from scratch to start.

Post has been editedAlexandr_77777 - 02.04.17, 16:13

Reinstalled wasps. Maybe someone knows how to switch between video cards. I'm more interested in automatic switching

Rep: (25)
It seems that the second disk can not be connected?
He took off the plug there is no connector (((

Maybe it's possible to buy a plume for optibay? Is there a connector on the motherboard? Who knows?

As far as I understand, a cable with a card for connecting cd or second hdd is not available on all models of the 310-15 series.

Who as lucky. To find out on sale ...

I think this book will fly with SSD and add up to 8GB of RAM and it will become quite a tolerable device!

Post has been editedCustomize - 06.04.17, 10:27

There are drivers for Linux on this laptop

* Alexandr_77777,
The video card is automatically selected by default. If desired, the settings can be changed in the NVidia Control Panel

* Customize,
You need to purchase an adapter connecting the HDD 2.5 '' to the drive bay of the SATA laptop

Posted 04/21/2017 08:43 AM:

* Alexandr_77777,

under Linux, unfortunately, no branded. Only universal can search

Posted 04/21/2017 08:45:

From myself I will soon make a small review of the laptop and fill the cap with useful buns

Rep: (36)
* den4er98 , amendment: switches automatically. The default video is selected in the BIOS. I was discrete. Basket for HDD should be standard. But only 7 mm discs are installed, which is written on the basket dummy. P.S. The device - FIRE! I did not expect ... I replaced the full HDD immediately with SSHD. It remains to dump the memory ...

Post has been editedmaniacx - 21.04.17, 11:36

* maniacx
Well, not fire. I hate his noise. The cooler always works and it infuriates.

SSD in the plans, I also want to put. I hope and hdd get stuck in dvd-drive

* den4er98 , my cooler rarely turns on. Yes, and noisy to call him ... I bought to replace the HP 3125er. That's where the cooler is so cooler! Performance VERY pleased. Especially pleasantly surprised 920MX in FHD. I was very worried about this and came to terms with it in advance, but ... :))) By the way, the GPU is somewhat overclocked.

Post has been editedmaniacx - 21.04.17, 18:38

* maniacx
do you have exactly 310-15isk?
I have already exchanged the 4th model and the cooler works at all constantly

* den4er98 it was he. The one that is FHD. The cooler is rarely turned on. Maximum performance mode. The cooler is quite quiet and does not bother me at all. On my stand, the cooler works much louder. The only thing did not understand where the holes for blowing. Except for the bottom, there seems to be no place. P.S. The weight in the header is 1.95, I did not weigh it, but it seems like 2.2 should be. And the buttons: About the individual buttons of the player it does not say ... And yet - I took it without an OS, black. Windu himself set - maybe the dog rummaged here?

Post has been editedmaniacx - 21.04.17, 22:27

* maniacx
Yes, and I put my Windows ... Do you have 10?

Why is there always a performance mode? :) Interesting

The cooler blows air to the display. Look between the case and the hinges.

* den4er98 Yes, 10-ka. Now I suffer with an envelope in GPT. In order that the machine did not go to sleep. And out of habit. Now I watched WoT and WarThunder behave - just great for the laptop! Especially when you consider that the memory is only 4 gig so far. The display does well with low resolutions. The image is even nothing. P.S. About the display - does not look like. And there is no air flow, and there is no heating. Would not they b blowing on the matrix to do.

Post has been editedmaniacx - 22.04.17, 01:16

* maniacx
Attached Image

It cannot but be

* den4er98 In the photo, it is not just under the display, but blows back or down. But I did not notice the back of the grids. It seems that he blows down, which is not good.

* maniacx
Somehow weird you look. Blowing here is similar to that in macbook
Blows smoothly to the display

* den4er98 although I look from the phone, but I also increased it carefully and looked carefully ... However, the radiator holes never go out and look straight into the back wall. It is clearly visible. Take a closer look. From above they are closed. Those. air chases inside the laptop. This is partly confirmed by the slight heating of the top of the laptop. In this photo view in the top view. As for the stub, there also acts as a heat sink and the body acts, and here it is plastic.

* maniacx
Well, what are you? : rofl:
The air is blown out, there is a grille and when you start rendering a video or game, hot air is blown out of it

* den4er98 Well, I do not know ... I did not find this place. The laptop in the games I previously specified and 3DMark somehow didn’t really blow the air and heat up.

* maniacx
ssd instead of hdd stuck?
What do you think about dvd-drive? Found a 100% way to put a hard drive in there?

I've ordered ssd and RAM for another 8 GB of dice

* den4er98 I wrote the same as that set SSHD. Method thrust usual, -korzina. Hardy height of 7 mm. What is there a problem?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 19:30