> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon - Accessories | Smartphone, 5.5 "

Rep: (64)
Accessories forXiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon
PictureXiaomi Redmi Note 4X, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon, XRN4X, mido
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Unlocking bootloaders пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Power consumption and autonomy пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Kernels пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ

Mini F.A.Q. for accessories

Important information
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (x) Snapdragon have the same case, regardless of memory size and version (global or Chinese), all accessories fit together. Do not order accessories from Redmi Note 4X 4/64, it is different from the phones on Snapdragon.

1.If there are accessories from the subject on hand, then do not be lazy to write a review with your feelings about these accessories. It is desirable to highlight their pros and cons, and by adding live photos (photos taken by yourself).
2.If any user has helped you, you can thank him for raising his reputation.
3. All the accessories presented in this topic are freely available on the open area of ​​Aliexpress. References are based on the subject model. But in the lot there may be accessories for another model, so be careful before ordering.
4.Accessories from Redmi note 4 global version (QLC) fit Redmi note 4X.Since these two models are absolutely identical in external parameters. Only differ in iron.Both versions on Snapdragon `s.
5. It is not necessary to write about removing links to covers, based on your own preferences, (for example, "why do you need to order glasses, because a sabzh already has a durable screen" or "who needs these book covers, walking with a bulging stray head - absolutely not comme il faut ", etc.). Please write only constructive reviews.

Covers
Safety glasses
Keep in mind that Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon has a 2.5D (with rounded edges) screen, which means it can be orgasoline spots, orairsOn the sides. It does not matter how much glass was taken - this is the problem of all 2.5D screens.

Recently, sellers for the link in the header send not branded glasses (Carcodi, Bonaier), but glasses of unknown manufacturers.
Do not overpay for No Name glass!

With full coverage
Without full coverage
Protective films
Chargers & Batteries
Headphones and headset
Optional accessories
Useful reviews and advice on choosing
Polls archive
The survey is over 12.05.17
Attached Image

The survey is finished 06/18/17
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedNoreg - 03.11.20, 21:29
Reason for editing: removed broken links

Rep: (17)
All the same, I understand correctly that the accessories (case + stack) from redmi note 4, are suitable for note 4x ???

Rep: (51)
Sergey_FX @ 03/07/17, 12:32*
(case + stack) from redmi note 4, suitable for note 4x ???

unsuitable
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMLv8pwSxr0

Rep: (2)
I ordered a case from a cap
http://s.aliexpress.com/iyieQBR3

Rep: (0)
People what do you say
m / y choice
xiaomi original book cover (with window)
or similar nillkinlink

maybe someone had to compare or use them. Write your opinion.

Rep: (2)
No one has ever seen tempered glass from Mofi, but only without frames рам I saw a review of such glass on redmi 4pro, there it was glued without air at the edges, I’m afraid to take full-sized frames, everyone swears at strange spots on the screen. Here is a review of this glass for redmi4 pro
https://youtu.be/3CAgRIXkhis

Post has been editedmadkenny - 08.03.17, 01:52
Reason for editing: link

Rep: (21)
Already started selling displays on
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X ?
Still
Still
Well, for the future, a useful part

Post has been editedUdaFF5 - 08.03.17, 10:49

Rep: (117)
* UdaFF5 The price is humane. I just did not understand there is only glass or the whole sandwich?

I ordered these covers!

https: //www.aliexpress....14.12010612.0.0.eKauoC

it will already be the 3rd and 4th covers of this company ... the first case is already 4 years old ... of course it is battered but has not completely died yet .... quality materials ... lid with metal inside (at least some protection)

* Davli,
Well, it seems written that LCD + TP

Then you need to stick a hat, the necessary thing

Posted 08/03/2017 10:40:

* # kresh # , I look at it myself, it fits exactly under 4, but it already broke my head.

Rep: (7)
The cover here is such a pre-sent Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. Go to bed perfectly. The only cant - rounding under the headphones is moved to the left by mm 3. But the jack seems to go all the way. Playing ears)
The film was included.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 09.03.17, 08:26
Reason for editing: Spoiler

Rep: (5)
Please help me find a case on such a phone:

https: //www.aliexpress....14.12010608.0.0.BTeyCA

This is 4x, no?

Which version of the cover fits among these:

https: //www.aliexpress....3422081-02585-VnYZvQVf

Finally, the cover appeared vertical!
Link
I do not like when the cover in the side opens ... Here is the vertical ... - like)

* UdaFF5 , and from the flips on the contrary jumped books. Although in ours there is no magnetic sensor and the lid does not hang up.

* Sattis,
This is all for notes 4 pro. Fit perfectly. Role most likely as for ordinary notes 4, will slightly move the slot for the jack.

Post has been editedVADZON81 - 08.03.17, 21:17

UdaFF5 @ 08.03.17, 19:47*
Finally, the cover appeared vertical!

Judging by the picture, there is no cutout for the camera and the fingerprint sensor. Although I also like the vertical.

Nikk79 @ 03/09/17, 01:24*
Judging by the picture, there is no cutout for the camera and the fingerprint sensor. Although I also like the vertical.

Hmm ... Maybe the seller has thrown the wrong picture. I will write to him

Rep: (76)
VADZON81 @ 03/09/17, 01:19*
What tips? .. I do not see: D

But where did you get this case?

Sect0r @ 9.03.17, 9:38*
But where did you get this case?

Bought with the phone.

Rep: (63)
* VADZON81,
Is the screen glass or film?