> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon - Accessories | Smartphone, 5.5 "

Rep: (64)
Accessories forXiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon
PictureXiaomi Redmi Note 4X, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon, XRN4X, mido
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Unlocking bootloaders пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Power consumption and autonomy пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Kernels пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Mini F.A.Q. for accessories

Important information
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (x) Snapdragon have the same case, regardless of memory size and version (global or Chinese), all accessories fit together. Do not order accessories from Redmi Note 4X 4/64, it is different from the phones on Snapdragon.

1.If there are accessories from the subject on hand, then do not be lazy to write a review with your feelings about these accessories. It is desirable to highlight their pros and cons, and by adding live photos (photos taken by yourself).
2.If any user has helped you, you can thank him for raising his reputation.
3. All the accessories presented in this topic are freely available on the open area of ​​Aliexpress. References are based on the subject model. But in the lot there may be accessories for another model, so be careful before ordering.
4.Accessories from Redmi note 4 global version (QLC) fit Redmi note 4X.Since these two models are absolutely identical in external parameters. Only differ in iron.Both versions on Snapdragon `s.
5. It is not necessary to write about removing links to covers, based on your own preferences, (for example, "why do you need to order glasses, because a sabzh already has a durable screen" or "who needs these book covers, walking with a bulging stray head - absolutely not comme il faut ", etc.). Please write only constructive reviews.

Covers
Safety glasses
Keep in mind that Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon has a 2.5D (with rounded edges) screen, which means it can be orgasoline spots, orairsOn the sides. It does not matter how much glass was taken - this is the problem of all 2.5D screens.

Recently, sellers for the link in the header send not branded glasses (Carcodi, Bonaier), but glasses of unknown manufacturers.
Do not overpay for No Name glass!

With full coverage
Without full coverage
Protective films
Chargers & Batteries
Headphones and headset
Optional accessories
Useful reviews and advice on choosing
Polls archive
The survey is over 12.05.17
Attached Image

The survey is finished 06/18/17
Attached Image

Accessories selection board

Case / Glass / Accessory Feedback Design Template

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 11.10.19, 18:39
Reason for editing: Battery

Covers

Soft silicone covers
Hard covers
Book covers
The Hall Sensor and Smart Cover functions in the smartphone are present and respond properly.
Proof

Covers-Pockets

Post has been edited$ iLence - 10.07.18, 23:01
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (3)
I am not yet the owner of 4x, I'm waiting for the globals and comrades will sign off what is better, but for now I looked at the cover and glass, what do you think?
https: //www.aliexpress....45cd-85ea-4d41f62fb1fa
https: //www.aliexpress....14.12010608.0.0.art2Lt

Rep: (105)
* Mr.Blitzer,
The Ipaky cover should be of good quality, but increases its size decently.

Rep: (0)
I understand that the glass will not be full screen. Maybe later something will appear (((

Rep: (3)
PauKuz @ 03/05/17, 19:22*
The Ipaky cover should be of good quality, but increases its size decently.

Yes, it was the asus zenfon with the original protective case, he at times increased the dimensions, and this is nonsense compared to him

Rep: (13)
I ordered myself such a cover (the so-called dragon)case

and such a full-size glass with framesglass

Communicated with both sellers. Both swore that the case and glass is for model 4x. Yes, and the descriptions fit

PiCi: I ordered glass earlier from this sold, it seems like the Pzoz store, sends it quickly (Hong Kong post) and usually reaches within 2 weeks

Post has been editedgivlax - 05.03.17, 21:31
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (41)
Took
https: //www.aliexpress....14.13010608.0.0.uPkiqB
and
https: //www.aliexpress....14.13010608.0.0.uPkiqB

By experience, I will say that there is no sense in overpaying for any kind of woo. You can take the most deshmanskoe glass. Spots and there and there will be.

Rep: (21)
Bought theseGlass
Case 1 Case 2

Post has been editedTh1erry - 05.03.17, 23:41

Rep: (43)
Here isvideoglass stickers. It is written that Redmi Note 4X.
If it is really 4x, it looks great.

Here's anotherglassbut the price is space.

LongShadow @ 03/06/17, 05:50*
You can take the most deshmanskoe glass.

Depends on quality. I took for ASUS - the glass is excellent, everything slips, there are no prints. But Lenovo and ZTE got worse, it slides hard and prints stick. The price in all cases did not exceed 2 dollars.

Post has been editedalex7212 - 06.03.17, 01:56

Rep: (1)
Did any of the guys manage to glue the glass so that it doesn't leave at the edges?

Rep: (12)
Comrades, I bought my wife on iphon 7 glass nilkin. The part that is opaque is soft. Therefore, lay perfectly. Tell me, are there any similar phones on 2.5d phones? And judging by the pictures (looked at ph4), there is simply painted over part of the glass.

* rub2007,
There are no such glasses yet. There is no such 2.5D from xiaomi with curving edges of the model. I climbed the neighboring branches, at best, you can take a nano-film, but I haven’t yet found this model.

Rep: (16)
Need a case with a magnetic clasp in the form of a wallet, if someone met, share with the link

* Leoko,
This type?
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
Give a reference, be kind. And in general, respect you for such a design section! Very comfortably! plus flew away.

Post has been editedPavel-xxxxl - 06.03.17, 23:27

Almir Kassym @ 03/06/2017, 20:42*
* Leoko,
This type?
[attachment = "9828777: _DSC3120.jpg"] [attachment = "9828785: _DSC3121.jpg"]

Similar. Not really, so that it can be inserted into silicone and you can talk to it on the phone in closed form, with a clasp

Posted on 03/07/2017 01:40 AM:

I'm afraid of the phone I'm afraid of scratching or dropping it, I have not removed the factory film yet, the screen is on the bank.

That's the type of someone who measures on the body, it fits normally?

* Pavel-xxxxl,
https: //www.aliexpress...msung/32792844456.htmlhere

* Leoko,
It is sitting normally, but there are still minuses. Not to mention a significant increase in size, over time, it will be slazit "skin" (because there is no skin there). I would advise you to take such a case
Attached Image
, but it has no branches for credit cards. I believe that the cover should not have such offices and be cumbersome, like a brick (those days are gone: wink_kind :). But you can look at Ali, maybe he will come to your taste.
P. S. I myself wear in a case from Ipaky, the best in my opinion, to protect the phone.

Post has been editedAlmir kassym - 07.03.17, 04:35

Rep: (25)
I bought a bluetooth headphones. If anyone is interested, the sound is excellent. I listen on the red note of 3 mtk. To listen using power amp. Equalizer settings and in the vertex and in the established Dolby atmosphere. I listened to a lot of headphones, but these do not compare with anything. Even with different braids and sinhayzery zero years used in the Korean cowon.
Awei A980BL
Awei A990BL
[URL = Awei A990BL Sweatproof Sport Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Stereo Headphones With Microphone Headset For Phone Bluetooth Headphones
http://s.aliexpress.com/BzmqaM7B
(from AliExpress Android)] [/ URL]
Awei A980BL Auriculares Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Headphones With Microphone Sport Stereo fone de ouvido Ecouteur kulakl k
http://s.aliexpress.com/veieqa6R
(from AliExpress Android)

Could not find a spoiler on the mobile application. Clean, plyiz.

Post has been editeduserg - 07.03.17, 09:15
Reason for editing: Spoiler searched

Rep: (116)
Comrades, hasn't anyone picked up a book cover yet?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/07/20, 14:10