Modems and communications Samsung Galaxy S7 | [problem] Solving communication problems

Rep: (62)
Modems and communicationSamsung Galaxy S7
PictureSM-G930F, SM-G930FD
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase S7 / S7 Edge пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Official firmware SM-G930F / FD пїЅ | Official firmware SM-G930P / A / R / T / V / U пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | AOSP firmware (LineageOS, RR, etc.) пїЅ | power usage пїЅ | Modems and communication пїЅ | Discussion camera S7 / S7 Edge пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | S7 / S7 Edge Owners Club пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Important information
This topic is devoted to the problem, due to which the signal of cellular communication and the Internet is lost, and as a result, dialers and SMS about missed calls

When reporting errors, it is necessary to indicate:
1. The firmware on which the network dumps occur;
2. Regional affiliation of the telephone;
3. Where was the phone purchased?
4. Availability of root access;
5. The mobile operator.

Remember, the more people contact this problem in Samsung, the more likely they are to deal with it.
Samsung Members |Samsung Live Chat| Hot line8-800-555-55-55

Possible solutions
Modem firmware
The surest way to solve the problem is to flash another modem
Instructions for modem firmware

Modems
Android 8.0
Modems of the 3rd version (after their installationreturn to previous versions of modems is not possible): 3RHC 3RI1
2 version: 2ERD5 2ERD6 2ERE8 2EREM 2EREO 2ERG2 2ERGC

Android 7.0
Modems of the 2nd version (after their installationReturn to modem version 1 is not possible): 2DRA9 2DRAG 2DRAD 2DRAH 2DRAC 2DRAE 2DRA7 2DRB6 2DRAR 2DRC7
Modems of the 1st version:
DRA2, DRA4, DRA6, DRA7 | DRA5 | DQJ1 | DQK2 | DQL8 | DQIL | Dqig | DQH9 | Dqhy | DQG2, DQG3, DQGA, DQH6, DQHD | DQF5 | DQF3 | DQD8 | DQF1 / F2 / FD | DQEM | DQE8 | DQE3 | DQD7 | DQC8 | DQCH | DQCG | DQCE | DQCA | DQCG | ZPK1 | DQC2 | Dqbi | Dqbh | DQB3 | DQB1 | Dqak | DQA3

Android 6.0.1
BPL6 | BPJJ

Disable Wi-Fi Calls
If your mobile operator is MTS, then you can turn off Wi-Fi Calls
To disable Wi-Fi Calls:
  1. Lower the curtain and find the Wi-Fi Calls icon
  2. Long tap on it, go to the settings menu of this function
  3. Prioritize mobile networks

This method works only on the MTS operator.
On other operators, the Wi-Fi Calls icon will be semi-active, and you will NOT be able to go to the settings menu of this function
Reset
Also, it is advised to make a complete reset if you did not do it after switching to version 7 of the android, and the network loss appeared at that moment
You can do this as follows:Settings-General Settings-Reset-Reset Data

This method only helps units, but this procedure is advisable every time you change the version of Android

Survey Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactDoniel in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedDoniel - 20.10.18, 10:02
Reason for editing: New modems

Rep: (6)
* Balamutrif On the contrary, it is necessary that the topic has grown, so Yandex her blshe links vydoval. And better news on the sitesavagemessiahzine.comTo write about the "ordinary problems of the Korean leader." In general, I have long been in the SAMS. With the tab Galaxy 7 ''. Nout were all (except 7). S7 believe funky phone. When people ask me what to buy, advise - Samsung. But not very savvy gadgets people posted recently: "So samsungi also explode." So reluctance to solve the problem of the Samsung representatives wait for that they begin to say: "So samsungi same network lose."
By the way on 4pda oud 2 or 3 news about the problems of pixels (although 2 of my friends opimvaemyh no problems) on the pixels is no problem. And here is the whole subject, and there is no news!

Rep: (1)
Hello everyone. My name is Vladimir andI'm an alcoholicI have a communication problem on the galaxy s7 ...: D

actually:

1. Recently, the February update (which is why it is in March)
2. PCT SER
3. in the official store Samsung'a
4. Without Ruta
5. Biline (Samara)

tried to wipe, replace the SIM card ... ... bestolku hour ago flashed modem from 6.0.1 ... of course I would like to get rid of "little blood" ...
interested in the moment helps to get rid of the problem of the return on 6.0.1? .. no one tried it yet? ..

Rep: (6)
* dimavzlom1 , Nedozvony - not the same thing with piles Area Connection. 6 android single blade was not the network.

Rep: (197)
My official phone for almost a year. With obnlvleniem 7, came the problems with communication, not only with a mobile, but with vayfay. Last patch a little to rectify the situation, at least to vayfay issues just do not. Mobile network is not worse than it was 6.

Post has been editedislander78 - 05.03.17, 09:10

Rep: (4)
errusya @ 5.03.17, 8:59*
it seemed that the SW. supervisors and moderators slightly samsungoorientirovannye, the discussion of explicit jamb samsungovtsev for flooding and take messages tinder

Slightly?)) This clearly as daylight. Occasional problems they discuss, and network blades not massive and "all got" ...

Rep: (7)
The problem is not only you, the very collapse after update to android 7 - Bulgaria, the operator Telenor.

Rep: (224)
last February's update, the SER PCT, Megafon.
communication problem in just 2G mode. nedozvony and "freeze" outgoing. Only in 3G mode, no problem.
have also been to the last update problems with WIFI, permanent dumps download at very low speed files. now there is no dumps, higher speed, but still not up to 6.0 twice.
modem firmware from 6.0 to call the problem of deciding on the WIFI is not affected.

Rep: (0)
Hello. The problem is the same. Network fell off 6. After the transition to 7 the same. Kazakhstan operator altel4G

Rep: (71)
Phone White bought a month ago, February's last update, no flash, without Ruth.
In auto mode, the network 2g / 3g or LTE / 3g / 2g when moving from place to place and change network 2g to 3g or LTE incoming calls do not arrive, with a network is, the lock screen is displayed the operator. Sometimes it helps to switch data, outgoing call or a manual switch to 2g, and sometimes only a reboot. Tried SIM card 3 operators, the same result.
Use until well: constantly phone 2g mode (network does not fall off) the Internet manually switched type of network, if necessary, and then back to 2g (uncomfortable, wait, you may have that correct). Support standard answers like everyone else.
In with. c. contact do not want to because it's a long time to no avail, and I think, from the posts of other users in seconds. c. failures do not find business in software.

Rep: (15)
By the way, yes. People let's not confuse the network dumps and nedozvony. There seems to 2 problems.
I have trouble piles was not, and there nedozvonov.

Rep: (0)
Good morning everyone! My SGS7 has not yet installed the root for a year only by air and everything was very cool until Nouga. With the updated on this "lame claw" there was a non-predictable sharp zhor battery (I see Zhor in the System Panel prog very clearly according to the schedule). I have little calls and I can't say about the dumps / no dials. Before the patch on Nuhu was like this: until I climbed into the Internet via mob. Dueny or do not talk about the body with a kamper battery consumption minimal (0.5-1% per hour) as soon as you start using the modem begins Zhor (3-5% / h .) And continues and after turning off the modem until you reboot. Body. All described in the SGS7 branches of the "treatment" methods used helped me at all reboot, but it is 2-4 times a day ... a nightmare. Yesterday I returned from a business trip and returned my native modem (without him the patch did not put in the air) I made Wipe and before and after we will look. Thank you for your attention and patience.

Rep: (9)
errusya @ 05.03.2017, 04:43*
* Balamutrif , I did a long time to Sams. With the tab Galaxy 7 ''. Nout were all (except 7). S7 believe funky phone. When people ask me what to buy, advise - Samsung.

for a long time myself males, 7 Hedgehog just bastard.
Especially at home on the weekend sitting on the mob. data, the benefit of NL, and call on the phone. with periodicity every hour ... until like ugh ... ugh ...
I will hope.

Post has been editedSinner1970 - 05.03.17, 09:26

Rep: (90)
The device is white, ser firmware updated through the air, just wipe Kesha did only. Dumps there. Picked MVideo, reia not. Opsos MTS.

Onova certainly strange lies ... all in different ways. Survey in the hat is missing.

Rep: (62)
* eNrg *,
Cap gradually supplement. Send us your suggestions to me in QMS.

Post has been editedDoniel - 05.03.17, 11:02

Rep: (9)
Just like a happy, all-day network did not disappear yesterday, just 10 min. ago, I sit in the internet, bam, and the page is not loaded, although all icons are off. Immediately call on him with another body, and ... the caller is not available. Call back from your body, all the buzzing, bell went, 'Net earned

Rep: (4)
Sinner1970 @ 5.03.17, 18:37*
all day yesterday the network did not disappear as literally 10 minutes. ago, I sit in the internet, bam, and the page is not loaded, although all icons are off. Immediately call on him with another body, and the caller is not available ...

In this ambush with the quality of communication problems at Samsung S7 - its full unsystematic nature! On one machine works, the other does not. Can work for weeks, because of what many here ponadelali bunch of jumping to conclusions, saying helped me juggling))) Magic! And after a week of using open - juggling does not help (((As a result, to date, solutions with blade network no problem Predlagemye methods almost all do not help..

Rep: (105)
I sit at the drain 6.0.1, I realized that it is better not updated on the 7-a-boo, I would not stay above the problem described in 6.0.1 and there was not without a connection. I think that will solve the issue, maybe your phone model and the actual evlyaetsya flagship new buyers in droves begin to overwhelm the services and shops to go back and hope that news resources will highlight the problem, then the Samsung zashivelyutsya. Time heals everything, including the problem :)

Rep: (1)
Aleksandr10rus @ 05.03.17, 13:06*
New buyers will begin to fill up en masse and services returns stores

if the problem can be reproduced would have been much easier ... as well as the phone in the SC may behave quite adequately ... as long as it is there off exactly to the moment yet to master it does not get it and diagnose it is not 45 days I dare to suggest that the chance of a successful detection of the blade network tends to zero ... and return the phone which is purely lip service periodically loses the network is a feat for the average buyer ...

Rep: (73)
enot-icq @ 4.03.17, 21:06*
But there are heaps wi fi.

I should avtopereklyuchatel network and that's when jumping on 3g and hanging icon wafers without access to the internet, back to have to connect manually or wait for about an hour when he privyazhetsch to the wafer, although the Internet has long been there. I noticed another oddity when jumping in 2g (does not happen often) and hanging on E trying to defecate, then turn off data does not work while in E does not jump in H +. That is, turn off the data and can still 15 minutes to hang on E (2g) trying to transmit a packet.
Last 7.0. Pea, root no.

Post has been editedsviatoi-stas - 05.03.17, 12:43
Reason for editing: Added

Rep: (146)
* Y.D., Put LigntFlow program in her attitude diode blink when there is no network, I checked, I did not fall off when the selected 2g / 3g car.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 04.02.21, 09:20