Lenovo Miix 320 | [Tabletpc] Tablet, 10.1 "/ Intel Atom X5GHz / 4gGB RAM
Do I need a windows 8.1?
-
Yes [ 14 ] ** [38,89%]
Not [ 22 ] ** [61,11%]
Total votes: 36

Rep: (28)
Lenovo Miix 320 - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories В»| A source of information

Attached Image

Additional photos
Specifications:

IntelВ® Atom в„ў Processor X5
Windows 10 Pro Operating System (Maximum)
IntelВ® Graphics Card HD Graphics Card
RAM Up to 4 GB of DDR3L memory
Cameras Front: 2MP webcam with microphone / Rear: 5MP auto focus camera
Storage Up to 128 GB eMMC memory
Audio System Dolby Advanced Audio Stereo Speakers
Battery Up to 10 hours of video playback from local storage
Display Top of the range: 10.1-inch FHD (1920 x 1200) touch screen
Thickness 17.5 mm = tablet: 9 mm (tablet) + dock: 8.5 mm
Weight With keyboard: from 1020 g, Without keyboard: from 550 g
Communication media
802.11ac (2 x 2)
BluetoothВ® Combination Adapter 4.2 with Wi-Fi
Wireless WAN
LTE (optional)
Ports and connectors
USB 3.0 Type-C port
2 USB 2.0 ports
Micro HDMI
Micro sd
Nano SIM card support
Combo audio jack
DDrivers:
# OS
Useful:
Reviews and Reviews

Post has been editedryslanzik - 23.02.20, 20:10
Reason for editing: Do not read the SD card, the error code 10.

Rep: (19)
In anticipation of this tablet, they promise to start sales in April, apparently in Russia will appear closer to summer.
As for the price of obscurity, they first wrote that within $ 200 for a version with Wi-Fi, there are already news from 270 €
And the processor, not the Atom X3, but the X5, probably 8550. It’s a pity that it’s not 8700 or 8750
Who knows how the eMMC 5 memory behaves when compared to conventional HDD 5400?

* Yoke Just wait for the reviews there, everything will be clear.
The manufacturer in Russia has so far written no answer.

Post has been editedslavan12 - 04.03.17, 09:40

Rep: (21)
One of the most interesting, in my opinion, possibilities is not mentioned - pen support. It is at Lenovo with 2 thousand degrees of depression.
Although there is a nuance: the description of the model on the Lenovo website does not mention it, but in the answers to the questions it was said that the pen will be available optionally. There may be options with or without pen support.

Added so far in the description of the stylus over it another question will be it or not.
The model turned out great if there is no marriage as with lenovo miix 310.

IgoВ® @ 03/04/17, 05:24*
As for the price of obscurity, they first wrote that within $ 200 for a version with Wi-Fi, there are already news from 270 €

On the US Lenovo website, the current price for the 310th with the X5 Z8350, 10.1 "HD WXGA LED (1280x800), 2 GB DDR3L and 64GB eMMC is $ 300. This configuration just corresponds to the minimum expected for the 320th.

Here, something like that ...: dirol:

* molodilo , here, too, it is not clear everywhere they write processor x3 and x5 which one will definitely not yet exactly or for Wi-Fi and LTE on different processors.

Slavan12 @ 03/04/17, 19:24*
x3 and x5 what exactly will be

But the processor on the Lenovo website on the miix 320 is currently just listed without options - IntelВ® Atom в„ў X5!)

Post has been editedmolodilo - 04.03.17, 20:46

* molodilo, If the stylus will support exactly then I take it.
pipo w1 pro is also x5 but there you can even start Photoshop.

* slavan12, Here he is interested in me first of all with the stylus.)

* molodilo,
The above model is also written with a stylus.

Rep: (11)
Approximately, this device will be suitable for drawing? Or just a stylus instead of "pointer?

* slavan12,
By the way, they are very similar to that PiPo, at first I looked here on the site, got on a regular one, without a pro.

* molodilo , here are three models with a stylus lenovo miix 320, Asus t102ha, pipo w1 Pro.
Yes, there is no topic but only saw 2 owners but they are silent.

CrankSer @ 03/07/17, 02:53*
stylus just instead of "pointer?

They promised Lenovo Active Pen, and these styli all with 2048 degrees of depression.

overviewhttp: //www.trustedrevi...lenovo-miix-320-review
transfer
translation PRACTICAL WITH BUDGET LENOVO SURFACE COMPETITOR

Price: € 269

Release date: TBA

Since Microsoft released its first Surface device many moons ago, every company working under the sun has been chasing the creation of the perfect laptop. However, today, most of the devices that removed this smartphone come with pretty decent price tags - for example, Apple iPad Pro for ВЈ 679. The Miix 320 is Lenovo's blow to the market, the goal of which is to offer customers an affordable hybrid option.

The design of the Miix 320 follows the standard hybrid model. This is a small 10-inch tablet Windows 10, which is attached to the physical docking station for the keyboard. This is not the most attractive view I've ever seen, and the design of more expensive devices, such as the recently introduced Galaxy Book, does not flourish.

However, by the available device standards, this is quite tempting and definitely a visual step from other available hybrids, such as the Asus Transformer Mini.

Related: Top Laptops

Lenovo Miix 320

The white model I tested was well built; I did not notice any significant bends when I pressed on his back. Measuring only 9 mm, the tablet is also not the most overloaded one that I have seen.

I'm a big fan of the fact that the tablet is attached to the keyboard using a physical hinge, not magnets. Magnetic docking solutions for lighter keyboards may look attractive, but in fact they make using the device on your lap a bit silly.

Testing the Miix in the Lenovo Showroom I was impressed with the quality of the hinge assembly and how well it felt in the Miix. He does not feel particularly hard and sits neatly on my lap, not knocking over, even when the tablet section is at the farthest angle.

The keyboard is not revolutionary, but it feels comfortable enough to type and ride noticeably better than thinner keyboard pads, although the keys were a bit cramped.

Lenovo Miix 320

I didn’t manage to find out if Microsoft’s trackpad is certified, but early tests were positive. The trackpad was not excessively lethargic and triggered multitouch teams without incident.

The design also marks all the correct junction boxes. In the tablet section there are USB Type-C, micro-HDMI and microSD inputs - an LTE version with a nano-thin slot will also be available. The keyboard cover adds two USB 2.0 ports. Port richness means that Miix has to meet the connectivity needs of all and far surpasses more expensive gigs such as the Huawei MateBook and Surface Pro 4.

I am also impressed that Lenovo was able to install Miix with a 10.1-inch FHD screen with a resolution of 1,920 x 1,200. The resolution is not stunning, but it is well above average at an affordable end of the market. Most of the cheap convertibles that I looked through, like the Asus Transformer Mini, have touch screens with a resolution of 10.1 inches and a resolution of 1.280 x 800 IPS.

Lenovo Miix 320

The FHD resolution ensures that the icons look sharp and, while the blacks were not the ink I saw, the colors look reasonably well calibrated. The digital stylus will also be sold as an additional option, for those who want to take notes or do creative work on Miix, but I did not have the opportunity to test it during my practical use.

My only concern for Miix comes from its slightly inadequate innards. Miix is ​​based on the Intel Atom X5 processor with 4 GB of DDR3 RAM. Past devices that I tested with such specifications, at best, replaced netbooks, struggling with even moderately demanding tasks, such as digital painting.

I cannot say for sure if this will be the case with the Miix, since in my short time with the device I only got to accept basic tasks, such as opening office documents and transitions between menu screens. However, I did not notice any stuttering at work in my time with Miix.

See Also: Top Tablets

Lenovo Miix 320

FIRST IMPRESSIONS

The Miix 320 can be a great convertible for budget buyers. From what I've seen, it offers robust build quality, a medium priced screen and impressive connectivity options. Its Atom processor is a small problem, but at this price you are unlikely to get much better.

This is not a hybrid for artists and photographers, but for ordinary users it can be an excellent universal laptop for tablets to view on the Internet, Netflix-binging and basic office work.

Post has been editedslavan12 - 09.03.17, 20:32

there was a pre-orderhttps: //www.computerun…0-10icr-80xf001dge.asp
https: //www.computerun...icr-80xf000yge-lte.asp

Post has been editedslavan12 - 12.03.17, 11:24

Posherstil on the network: apparently all versions of the tablet will have an Intel Atom X5-Z8350 processor. (

* molodilo , if so it will be easier to take the Asus t102ha abroad where the stylus is included and then you have to wait when it comes out and buy separately.

* slavan12,
Yup (
First, wait for the tablet, which at first will not be so cheap, then wait for the stylus, until July already!

And it is not clear that there will be something like that in this re?
After all, Lenovo already has styluses for laptops and tablets (one for a number of models).

Post has been editedmolodilo - 13.03.17, 18:25

* molodilo , 64 GB wifi for € 251.26 without delivery still ok.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 3:05