Music LG V20 / V30 / V35 / V40 / G6 / G7 | We discuss everything about the music: headphones, iPods, formats, etc.

Rep: (966)
Music LG V20 / V30 / V35 / V40 / G6 / G7
PictureDiscussion DAC ESS SABER ES9218 (P, PC)
Description | Music пїЅ | Discussion, selection and comparison of headphones пїЅ | LG V20 пїЅ

Specifications
The chip can work with 32-bit audio with a sampling frequency of up to 384 kHz, with a signal-to-noise ratio of 130 dB. Hardware there are as many as four DACs running in parallel.
Description of technology in Englishhttps: //www.audioxpres...dio-for-mobile-devices

Useful

M
In the topic navigator in the header, a new topic has been addedSelection, comparison, discussion of headphones for the LG V20 / V30 / V35 / V40 / G6 / G7 line In which we communicate about the headphones.

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling the caps, contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 01.05.20, 09:39
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (102)
kara puz @ 21.02.17, 20:52*
for the convenience of music without wires have to pay the charge flow. consider
Well, unless the charge! This is understandable, processing power aptX requires three times more compared to the AAC or SBC. Then there were the sound quality is not much to pay.

Rep: (1)
sebox @ 21.02.17, 21:39*
I also looked for specs to read, but I did not find, unfortunately. However, judging by the sound, then there’s nothing special to read about them.

still curious ... on the western forums people say that a few stripped-down version h3 b & o

Posted on 21/02/2017, 22:59:

And somewhere good protective glass are sold? I ran through the famous and not-so online retailers, something there is nothing ... with no desire to wait ibeya

The Tsar @ 21.02.17, 21:58*
on the western forums people say that a few stripped-down version h3 b & o

Correctly say! IMHO, 95% of the sound is worth 5-10 dollars and only the remaining 5% of the upper and the need to pay $ 100 and $ 200 ...

Accidentally discovered information regarding aptX HD. Not everyone might be interested in this thread, then under the spoiler.

In May last year the Korean company Radsone, being Qualcomm pratnerom in Bluetooth 24bit Audio design prepared for their participation in the exhibition "Munich High End show" confidential report, which revealed a monstrous lie on the characteristics of Bluetooth 24bit Audio technology advances today, Qualcomm-ohm, manufacturers and LG in particular, on the market.

In a nutshell - for encoding music in aptX HD on the side of the transmitting device responds software executable on kvalkomovskih Protsakh. For decoding aptX HD host devices only respond to the market today kvalkomovsky chip CSR8675, which according to the specification of processes and outputs on a mountain 24-bit audio.

It was found in CSR8675 after DSP chip is a 16-bit DAC, which lowers the decoded DSP 24-bit stream to 16-bit sound giving as in a conventional CD.
Attached Image

That is, none of HayReza air there today! : Wallbash:

Radsone suggested that its decision-crutch, allowing to obtain true-to 24-bit sound in the headphones, etc.. Devices.
They developed their circuitry, which originates from the DSP CSR8675 24-bit digital stream and bypass the built-in chip 16-bit DAC output it to your external 24-bit DAC, besides adding to the board also your timing chip, as integrated into the chip CSR8675 quartz still has a strong jitter!

In general, change change, marketers have raped again by the most Nimaga: D
I'm not saying that just do not need to buy and use these pseudo 24-bit headphones. They are still somewhat superior to predecessors, but to know the truth is always better than to dwell in illusions.

But in the near future, new coils vyachivaniya money will certainly await us through new aptX HD + aptX QHD aptX QHD + ...

Here it isRadsone documentwhere you can read all the details.

Unless it is a pale and not a fake! Because well, very much rough namarketili.

Post has been editedsebox - 22.02.17, 02:46

Rep: (27)
? Ik @ 21/02/17, 11:56*
Resistance: 51 В± 10% ohms. Accordingly, if the minus 10%, are defined as low-resistance.

This is understandable, I thought in the branch is the real winner of who yuzal them and can say how the bodies of their home's!

Rep: (2)
Read the last pages and 30 and a couple of questions arise, the answers do not really find it.

1. How do I know a good Hi-Fi sound in the katabatic player (yes, there are 703 PowerAmp alpha, but it is likely dead because this status already since April 2016)?
2. What is the volume of the headphones earplugs to 50 ohms? It is very low? I just have a Maze Pro 5, and it sounds fine with me, I wonder whether the much quieter LG. I'm not an audiophile and me is more important than volume.

Post has been editedMoXoB - 27.02.17, 15:55

Rep: (2481)
MoXoB @ 27.02.17, 15:55*
What is the volume of the headphones earplugs to 50 ohms? It is very low?

and where did you get it low? in 12Om DTX 101 by 70% volume can be deafening, and the higher the engine is not. 40% can normally listen

kara puz @ 27.02.17, 16:00*
and where did you get it low? in 12Om DTX 101 by 70% volume can be deafening, and the higher the engine is not. 40% can normally listen

Well, "deaf" is a relative concept, most feature phones listening to music in the VC and the volume it with enough margin, and from the maximum they say that "deaf". Here is the schedule where the volume which the laboratory laid out, there is relatively low. Well, 40% of it is nothing at all, and now specifically included in the Maze 40%, only in a sound-proof room, you can listen to this volume, and it will be a desire to add more) What can we say about the noisy street.

MoXoB @ 27.02.17, 14:55*
As I understand it a good Hi-Fi sound in the katabatic player
I think this is misleading. How many I did not try to tell the difference between the player alpha drain PA, only occasionally, only to hayrezah specialized discs for testing the headphones I think I hear it seems to be.

IMHO, much more important than the player with its capabilities is the quality of mastering the material, which then someone was merged with vinyl 24/192.

kara puz @ 27.02.17, 15:00*
70% volume can be deafening, and the higher the engine is not.

This is not the volume percentages and scale division, which has a V20 75 :)
Accordingly, 75 = 100%
Or how?

MoXoB , Then something like this - if the high-resistance ears include additional reinforcement in the chip DAC and comfortable volume is, for example at the level of 50 units. scale, if you disable this gain slider is necessary to increase the volume up to 70 units. to reach the same level.

And do not forget that the acute shortage of the volume on the low-resistance ears always have a backup plan to deceive the DAC substituting it with the emulator adapter high resistance. After switching on the DAC-th mode of high-resistance, the emulator is pulled out from the adapter and any low-resistance stuck in his ears: good:

sebox @ 27.02.17, 16:39*
I think this is misleading. How many I did not try to tell the difference between the player alpha drain PA, only occasionally, only to hayrezah specialized discs for testing the headphones I think I hear it seems to be.

On Maisie example is not confusing, but there is enough to register the name of the player in a special file whose name ends and everything is OK will be. And without this amp is not involved in the volume of any third-party players. That's interesting as this in skiing. I understand the DAC and amplifier are different things, responsible for the quality of the DAC and amp volume seems interested in my case, an amplifier, because unlikely I notice the difference in the sound, but I note in volume)

Rep: (2481)
sebox @ 27.02.17, 16:39*
This is not the volume percentages and scale division, which has a V20 75 :)
Accordingly, 75 = 100%
Or how?

all believe that the mind is unusual and should be from 0 to 100, and ski at the 75% cut. but in fact it is not clear. what could I do such a scale up to 75? still in increments of 5, do not be 25 more steps to add?

kara puz @ 27.02.17, 16:23*
what could I do such a scale up to 75? still in increments of 5, do not be 25 more steps to add?
Fuck knows them! Maybe they mean that it is the equivalent of decibels: D

MoXoB @ 27.02.17, 16:10*
I understand the DAC and amplifier are different things, responsible for the quality of the DAC and amp volume seems interested in my case, an amplifier,

Correctly understand! And as far as I understand it - and DAC and amp is integrated into a single chip. And yet - all the more inclined to think that the high-resistance mode still includes only extra. gain, but no it is not the three additional modules the DAC, as reported by the official doctrine of LG. In any case, to determine the ear that runs one of the four modules or anything I did not get.

kara puz , You have a lot of experience and the ability to create a beautiful theme. I ask, and you will be able to decide whether to help with this - we need a sub-section "All aspects of the sound LG V20". What we could out there calmly discuss all these aspects without cluttering up the main section: blush:

Post has been editedsebox - 27.02.17, 17:49

Continuing study of the question - how to get the rub-hayrez 24bit sound of the V20 "over the air" came across an interesting device from Astell & Kern calledAK XB10price of just $ 189 o.O

This little round box allows you to connect any headphones with V20 via bluetooth using the codec aptx HD.

My attention was drawn to one distinguishing feature - unlike aptx HD collars from LG, where all audio processing cycle takes place in a single chip CSR8675 and at the end of the path 24bit sound is converted to 16bit, Astell & Kern engineers did not dissemble, and in addition to the bluetooth module and DSP chip CSR8675 establish normal "decent" DAC Cirrus Logic CS4350, which not only saves 24-bit technology, but also has a built-in PLL clock generator, carefully related to jitter. Well amplifier capable of high resistance to rock ears are not forgotten, of course.

Surprising the fact that a modern solution "all in one" CSR8675, which onlyIt begins to be advertised everywherethis year and costs about $ 10 in retail who do not want to compromise the developers of the Astell & Kern added full DAC sample of 2007, the price of which the ibee $ 8, as a result do not hesitate to ask for its creation almost two hundred bucks: good:
There's probably a very expensive amplifier? I suppose, too, a single-chip?

of using a separate DAC information is takenhere
On the chip Cirrus Logic CS4350 briefly in Russianhere
About power until neither of which was not.

Post has been editedsebox - 28.02.17, 03:12

Rep: (34)
Well, in general, it is clear, then the margin for the brand and exclusive, just do not have similar solutions.
We have to wait until you get to the other companies of the same Avantree. Then these devices will cost I think about $ 50 already, as it is now supporting aptx low latency.

buravec @ 28.02.17, 04:31*
We have to wait until you get to the other companies of the same Avantree.
Avantree in HD is not yet noted but Radsone, who last spring went to Munich to expose Kvalkomovsky DAC seems trying to stir up something yourself. So far, however, in addition torender box called DARthen it is not moved. Promise External Hi-Fi DAC, as well as with AK XB10. Just the price was not similar.

Rep: (0)
MoXoB @ 27.02.17, 15:55*
1. How do I know a good Hi-Fi sound in the katabatic player (yes, there are 703 PowerAmp alpha, but it is likely dead because this status already since April 2016)?

Alfa 704 * (by the way, up to 703 alpha any version on PA V20 sounds disgusting). Here hell knows, I am also a long time tested and have come to the conclusion that the difference between the PA and the drain alpha player NO. The alpha brought support for a variety of hi-res solutions seems relevant for the V20. Another thing is that full support is still Quad DAC not, but if it is in stock player, but the difference between him and the alpha PA there now, the conclusion - the human ear can hardly tell the difference when it appears. Something tells me that the full support of Quad DAC can somehow manifest itself only in the high impedance mode in the respective headphones.

Behind the name Alpha PA disabled nafig stock player application, it is too clumsy and primitive.

Post has been editedddns - 01.03.17, 11:30

Rep: (165)
ddns @ 01.03.17, 12:27*
difference between Alpha and PA drain NO player
I think this is a very subjective concept, depending primarily on the physiological features of the hearing. On 80 ohm Beyerdinamic Custom Studio I feel the difference very well. Stock generally do not want to use it, so it (for me personally) is dominated by high-frequency (do not clean up the equalizer). RA 703rd alpha.

ddns @ 01.03.17, 11:27*
Alfa 704 * (by the way, up to 703 alpha any version on PA V20 sounds disgusting).

Yes 704)) Simply I did not pay any attention ever since it is for Android N, and at the same Maisie with this problem)) Actually because of this, and drew attention to the LG, what a modern Android and all that, though the absence of Ruth is a very sad :(

Post has been editedMoXoB - 01.03.17, 12:08

kara puz @ 21.02.17, 20:52*
In general test now 2 hours later BT aptX HD playback flac, screen off, waste 12% to 6% per hour.
conclusion: for the convenience of music without wires, you have to pay the charge. consider

Yes ... it was my collar the A100, the third day of studying, compare. aptx HD I liked, we can say with confidence, justified hopes. By the very dynamic gag collar A100 has some issues, they sound like is not bad, but a bit as dynamic saundmedzhiki E80, they once bass deeper still and the top a little brighter.

That would be more fitting to listen to HBS-1100 ...

That is, after three days of the study come to what I compare the sound drivers themselves, not paying attention to the fact that the connection is different. I can not hear the difference in principle between a wire with a DAC and aptX HD. Bit causes skepticism and doubt, right? :)

Well, the battery is still eating, but ...
If no music via Bluetooth I usually charge for more than two days missing, then this aptX-th till the evening to live out and be fine.

Rep: (34)
* sebox,
You also SoundMagic e80? How they will use and the sound? About aptx HD, and you compared with conventional APTX or it was not possible?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/07/20, 17:10