Music LG V20 / V30 / V35 / V40 / G6 / G7 | We discuss everything about the music: headphones, iPods, formats, etc.

Rep: (980)
Music LG V20 / V30 / V35 / V40 / G6 / G7
PictureDiscussion DAC ESS SABER ES9218 (P, PC)
Description | Music пїЅ | Discussion, selection and comparison of headphones пїЅ | LG V20 пїЅ

Specifications
The chip can work with 32-bit audio with a sampling frequency of up to 384 kHz, with a signal-to-noise ratio of 130 dB. Hardware there are as many as four DACs running in parallel.
Description of technology in Englishhttps: //www.audioxpres...dio-for-mobile-devices

Useful

M
In the topic navigator in the header, a new topic has been addedSelection, comparison, discussion of headphones for the LG V20 / V30 / V35 / V40 / G6 / G7 line In which we communicate about the headphones.

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling the caps, contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 01.05.20, 09:39
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (102)
nitzer Do not confuse anything? mdr-1000x uses other technologies - Sony's DSEE HX audio processing (Digital Sound Enhancement Engine HX) and High quality wireless listening with LDAC - LDAC transmits approximately three times more data (at the maximum transfer rate: 990 kbps) than conventional BluetoothВ® Audio, which allows you to enjoy High-Resolution Audio content in exceptional sound quality close to High Resolution Audio.

In her specs there is nothing about aptX HD

LDAC is cooler than aptX HD, 990 kbps versus ~ 500 kbps. But what's the use of our V20 from this LDAC?

Post has been editedsebox - 21.02.17, 14:07

Rep: (34)
* nitzer,
I read in one review (I don’t remember where) that they have aptx Hd, but that was the only mention, I think a typo or a mistake, and so they have the usual aptx (https://www.aptx.com/products/sony-mdr-1000x),and plus branded LDAC - it is very good, but it only works with Sony's flagships.
P.S.sebox ahead of)

Post has been editedburavec - 21.02.17, 14:13

Buravec @ 02.21.17, 13:08*
they have regular aptx

In any case, even the usual aptx is not mentioned on Sony’s office page in the mdr-1000x specs. Where did you read about him?

Rep: (2)
Sony MDR-1000x review: innovations in the best traditions

https: //www.stereopoly...mdr-1000x-testbericht/
Qualcomm aptx in the specification

Post has been editednitzer - 21.02.17, 14:35
Reason for editing: dopinf

nitzer , yes, strange, in this review aptX HD is, but at the office. aptX site placed this model among devices that support simple aptX. Sony specs do not support aptX support. Do they use it illegally, or what?

In general, there in the review somehow it didn’t sound very convincing -
Bluetooth adapter supports aptX HD, also known as Qualcomm aptX
One cannot be known, as the other, Qualcomm has separately Qualcomm aptX and Qualcomm aptX HD.
So that the author could have mixed up a little ... Or maybe he didn’t mixed up ... Who will be the one to take these Sonya’s if they do not officially recognize this support.

Found in kamenty under review:
Regarding apt HD, in my opinion, a mistake in the review. Supports aptx but not aptx HD

Post has been editedsebox - 21.02.17, 14:42

Rep: (421)
Sebox @ 02.21.17, 1:02 p.m.*
LDAC is cooler than aptX HD, 990 kbps versus ~ 500 kbps. But what's the use of our V20 from this LDAC?
And is there any "sense" from such an "HD"? - if a mediocre flask goes 750-800 kbit / s., what is so much noise from nothing ??

Rusya @ 02.21.17, 14:01*
the average flask goes 750-800 kbit / s., what is so much noise from nothing ??

Note the fair and we have yet to figure out is this wireless HD that they so admire. But that sound transmission aptH HD promises to be much better than the usual pre-war bluetooth with his threefold lower rate is probably objectively. By the way, under the same kamentah ears overview Sony someone said gently, that he could not hear the difference in sound by wire and through the air. Of course, different material, different rumors and all that will make some adjustments to the fair assessment. Already I can not wait to feel it with my hands: D

Posted on 02/21/2017, 15:21:

gordon_sh , and you can share screenshots of your settings? : blush:

Post has been editedsebox - 21.02.17, 15:22

Sebox @ 02.21.2017, 20:58*
Well, we have already ascertained for certain that he is there. And what can you say about its sound in these ears? Have any experience?

I’m not a megameloman if anything, don’t throw slippers ... One thing was noticed above - I also did not feel, no matter how I tried to hear, the quality difference between the wired connection and the sound on the tooth. And as a lover of electronic music, I note the details, in bose qc 25 it is compared to sony porridge, individual sounds in the compositions are now clearly distinguishable. I threw it in the bose box and almost forgot about the wires (I use liners only in the cold).

Nitzer @ 02.21.17, 15:52*
I also did not feel, no matter how I tried to hear, the quality difference between the wired connection and the sound on the tooth
Well, this is a very nice message, very encouraging. Is it true that the V20 hangs out some special shortcut in the player when it transmits sound via aptX HD?

Sebox @ 02.21.2017, 21:56*
Well, this is a very nice message, very encouraging. Is it true that the V20 hangs out some special shortcut in the player when it transmits sound via aptX HD?

There is nothing. It’s sad that the apple displays the battery level, which the android was deprived of ... there is no application for this model either. I took a keychain from China with a chip that supports aptx, on a laptop, when I connect my ears, it displays the corresponding aptx shortcut.
Of the minuses, one more logical one is the larger battery jaw on the tooth, if earlier there was enough charge for a day, then now it is forced to recharge in the afternoon.

Post has been editednitzer - 21.02.17, 17:18
Reason for editing: infa

Nitzer @ 02.21.17, 16:06*
keychain picked up with aptx chip
Have you ever met such key fobs with aptX HD?

Post has been editedsebox - 21.02.17, 17:16

The keychain on csr 8510, which supports aptx when installing the correct driver, I did not find fresh.

Rep: (2491)
Nitzer @ 02.21.17, 17:06*
Of the minuses, one more logical one is the larger battery jaw on the tooth, if earlier there was enough charge for a day, then now it is forced to recharge in the afternoon.

it seems that yes, on the wires, the DAC consumes almost nothing when playing music, but on BT I have not tested yet, but offhand it takes 10% per hour
Sebox @ 02.21.17, 16:56*
Is it true that the V20 hangs out some special shortcut in the player when it transmits sound via aptX HD?

not in the player, and when the headphones are connected, a window pops up on the desktop
Attached Image
Nitzer @ 02.21.17, 17:25*
which supports aptx when installing the correct driver,

and what? with CSR I downloaded firewood but they are from 2012 and sucks with the new 8 and 8.1 Windows, the key fob constantly bugs and disappears, but aptX includes

I do not have such a message on v20, xs maybe all the same there is no mdr-1000 HD support, I already doubt it)
Drivers and I have old 2.1.63.0

Rep: (136)
Kara puz @ 02.21.17, 17:11*
not in the player, and when the headphones are connected, a window pops up on the desktop

Maybe the window pops up only when aptx hd is connected? When connecting a simple aptx, nothing pops up for me,

Nitzer @ 02.21.17, 17:22*
maybe all the same there is no support for HD mdr-1000, already doubt it)
So we already sort of figured out and agreed that Sonya only has aptX without HD. The reviewer was mistaken!

kara puz How is she at all HBS1100? Does it have one armature? The reviews on Amazon complained that there was no bottom at all, but this could not be the same? Maybe people just do not know how to push the nozzles into the ears correctly? What can you say about the differences between HiRes sound in a wire and through aptX HD?

But what is this - the battery level in the ears?
Attached Image

Post has been editedsebox - 21.02.17, 18:55

Sebox @ 02.21.17, 18:50*
The reviews on Amazon complained that there was no bottom at all, but this could not be the same? Maybe people just do not know how to push the nozzles into the ears correctly?

Yes, it seems that if they are not trolls at all, then they put small nozzles and ears are loose. yesterday intopic about headphonescaughtcouple examplesso on hbs1100 the meaty bass is quite felt. It seems that harmankardon tuning is that they have a V-shaped frequency response and the bottoms and highs are raised the way the general public loves. not flat-flat like monitor ears
what is the battery level in the ears?

it seems so small that I didn’t even notice until you showed it.
What can you say about the differences between HiRes sound in a wire and through aptX HD?

probably just the hbs1100 bottoms and tops are a little exaggerated, but in general the sound is pleasant, but most likely does not reach the stock dac
By the way, they have a built-in unpretentious equalizer "bassboost | TonePlatinum | trebleboost" and out of the box they are included in the bassboost position

Rep: (1)
Arrived at the regiment! Bought today, the experience is super!

But someone will not tell the name of the B&O headphones complete, I want to google on their account ... the specification is interesting. : P?!

The Tsar @ 02.21.17, 19:24*
But someone will not tell the name of the B&O headphones complete, I want to google them ... the specification is interesting
I also looked for specs to read, but I did not find, unfortunately. However, judging by the sound, then there’s nothing special to read about them.

In general, the test is now 2 hours through BT aptX HD flac playback, the screen is off, 12% was wasted, 6% per hour. which is much more than 1% of normal wire listening through the DAC.
conclusion: for the convenience of music without wires, you have to pay the charge. consider

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/09/20, 13:05