> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Tachiyomi | Free and open manga reader

Rep: (37)
Tachiyomi
version: 0.8.4

Last update of the program in the header:20.01.2020

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Tachiyomi is a free and free application for reading manga and comics.

Features:
  • Online and offline reading
  • Many read options
  • Support for Shikimori and similar services (MyAnimeList, Anilist, Kitsu)
  • Many foreign and Russian parsers
  • Chapter Filtration and Category Search
  • Planned update
  • Categories for the library
  • Support for third-party (local) manga
  • Light and dark themes

Android required: 5.0 and higher
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: inorichi
Homepage: tachiyomi.org

Android 5.0 +
Download:
Version: 0.8.4 Tachiyomi (Post e.shl # 84369670)
Debug version:
Version: 0.8.4-1694 Debug Post 2525, the author e.shl

Android 4.X
Version: 0.8.4 Tachiyomi (Post e.shl # 84369670)
Version: 0.8.4-1571 Debug Tachiyomi (Post e.shl # 92743272)

Russian parsers
Full list -https://github.com/ino…1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9
  • Readmanga / Mintmanga / Selfmanga
  • Mangachan
  • Mangahub
  • Mangalib
  • Acomics
  • Mangaonlinebiz
  • Desu
  • Hechan
  • Comics: Com-X and Onlinecomics

Errors
  • Everything broke, nothing works, what to do? - To read the topic, maybe someone already had a similar error. Sometimes it helps to clear the cache and cookies, it can be done in Settings ->Additionally.
  • An error occursUnparseble data: "dd.mm.yy" , what to do? - The date format has been updated on the Rydmangi website, you need to update the addition of readmanga and mintmanga to version 1.2.9. Sometimes it helps to clear the cache and / or reinstall the plugin / application.
  • Reedmanga / Mintmanga / Selfmanga - "http error 429" - This error occurs when a private site is accessed, for example, updating libraries. You can get around via vpn or wait for a while.

Past versions

Local manga
The application supports reading third-party manga, in formats: ZIP / CBZ, RAR / CBR and EPUB. For better performance, the author recommends using ZIP / CBZ.

How to do it:Tachiyomi (Post Pavkazzz # 61840880)

Original in English:https://github.com/ino...iyomi/wiki/Local-manga

To say thank you
  • inorichi and foreign community - For the creation and support of this application
  • Taumer - For readmanga parsers and application development assistance
  • e.shl - For regular updates and vigorous activity
  • IzanaShinatose - Parser for mangalib + yaoilib

Post has been editedSonycat - 10.02.20, 23:26
Reason for editing: Version: 0.8.4-1694 Debug

Rep: (3)
Pavkazzz @ 02.26.17, 11:00 pm*
4. Many foreign and Russian directories, namely, readmanga, mintmanga, mangachan

Shikimori supported?

Shikimori supported?

No, the list of Russian directories is listed.

Write what directories would like to add

Post has been editedPavkazzz - 27.02.17, 00:26

Rep: (9)
Thanks for the app. Synchronization with MAL'om - what was looking for. Gladly rolled over to you.
From the catalogs - senmanga would not hurt (the mobile version of the site is less heavy, I did not notice advertising and captcha in it).

Found a bug. In the "Tracking" menu, the confirmation switch is not fixed in the on position. Video attached. Version 0.5.1

Attached files

Attached fileCAM03178.mp4(20.82 MB)

Rep: (0)
Hentai source (hentai-chan, allhentai) will not appear? : rolleyes:

v0.5.2 from 14.04

changes from 0.5.0
Tachiyomi v0.5.2
New backup system. Smaller file size but requires a network connection to restore.
Fixed descriptions showing a single line.
Added Nougat shortcuts and round icon.
Added an option to a specific category.
Improved new chapters notification.
Support Kitsu new rating system.
Last read page is now retained in webtoon reader.

Tachiyomi v0.5.1

Download from selected categories.
Directories for local manga.
Update Kissmanga parser.
Fixed downloader errors with some manga titles.
Fixed gallery not showing saved images.

Attached files

Attached filetachiyomi-v0.5.2.apk(5.76 MB)

Very handy reader. I have been looking for something similar for a long time. And then one abandoned a long time I do not remember the name. I was sitting after a manga rock, but there something went wrong in that steppe, and the manga covers were no longer displayed. I hope this is not abandoned.

In this reader can you upload your manga?
I can not find

PARADOXRF @ 05.26.17, 00:52*
In this reader can you upload your manga?
I can not find

Yes, in the Tachiyomi folder next to the downloads folder, create a local folder, and add manga in the format "Manga / Chapters" format
Currently supported cbz / zip, cbr / rar, epub. But the author recommends using the zip format.

In order to read it is necessary to open the Local manga source in the directory, and select the necessary
There is an unpleasant bug when the local source is not displayed, then you need to enable the category with English sources in the settings (so that they do not interfere with the sources themselves, you can turn off).

In this reader there would be a function with notification of new chapters and a separate category with updated ones, or else it is necessary to search in the library.

* gzm You can adjust the time after how many check new chapters. I made the day and the alerts work well

Pavkazzz @ 05/28/17, 13:39*
in the Tachiyomi folder next to the downloads folder create a local folder
And in extSdCard this will not last?

* tvoe_razocharovanie For an external map, the path should be something like this:
"/ sdcard / Tachiyomi / local"
And both of these paths will be combined

Post has been editedPavkazzz - 10.07.17, 07:59
Reason for editing: Completed

v0.6.1 from 07/08/2017

• Added sorting by all chapters
  • Option to invert volume keys
  • AMOLED theme
  • Improved current chapter display
  • Improved interface
  • Restore backup
  • Fixed directories
  • Local manga bug

P.S. Who can I contact to edit the caps?

Attached files

Attached filetachiyomi-v0.6.1.apk(5.81 MB)

Post has been editedPavkazzz - 10.07.17, 08:23
Reason for editing: Added changes

Rep: (5)
A good reader, I like that I can sprinkle white fields, check for updates (with auto-download) only for the specified group.
Flexible filters in all lists and automatic deletion of read chapters (with setting how many reads to keep).

Of the minuses - few sources and somehow crookedly working with Rydmanga: when working with the catalog, 417 error is very common. No external sync.

* Vimba What sources are missing?
Error 417 is very strange when it occurs?
External synchronization is like? Where can I look at this?

Rep: (5)
* Pavkazzz, If in the catalog of rydmangi / mintmangi to do a search, an error begins after the 4th query. Feels like - banyat on the server for a few minutes, it saves vpn (for several requests). But with other programs I have not seen this ...
Attached Image

In the sense of synchronization between devices. As in openmanga or at least as in mangarock.

I downloaded poked, like a good reader, we will follow the development. Prior to that, I used a mangawatcher, until he bent and got a poor fork, where there was nothing besides advertising. After that I moved to the Manga Reader, but he hasn't wanted to load pages over WiFi for a couple of days. I hope this reader will live and develop.

And I also encountered error 417, an unpleasant thing, I hope they fix it.

Post has been editedpolipod - 24.08.17, 15:53

* polipod Try to set the webtoon display in the settings.
On account of the error, I’ll look for sure, does it jump out during your search too?

Post has been editedPavkazzz - 24.08.17, 16:13

Yes, 417 occurs at the time of the search, but if you managed to catch it, then it no longer loads the manga from the catalog with the same error. In this case, let's say when changing the Internet, it disappears, for example, it was hooked up on a wafer, caught 417, it was stitched for 3g errors, until you catch it at 3g.
I figured out the scrolling modes, webtoon is straightforward and takes up the transition of pages better than in many other readers.
And another question with the mangachan catalog has arisen, does it only load my manga pages either indecently long, or does it give a download error at all and suggest repeating or opening it in the browser?
It's just that the directory itself is loading normally, and if you try to read the manga itself, I managed to sleep between loading pages.

From the women, since this is implemented here, it would be cool to see the synchronization with shikimori.org Well, you can probably also add manga catalogs, atoms and directories with simple comics.

Post has been editedpolipod - 24.08.17, 23:56

* polipod , with the mangachan of all the readers of the problem, the protection is such

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/15/20, 05:04