TP-Link TL-MR6400 4g router - Discussion | [wifirouter] 3G / 4G router

Rep: (1)
tp-link TL-MR6400 4g router - discussion пїЅ
3G / 4G router

Attached Image

Description
4G LTE router provides Wi-Fi speed up to 300 Mbps, which is so necessary for online games, streaming HD video and fast downloads. Two external 4G antennas and two integrated antennas
Wi-Fi lets you enjoy stable connectivity and superior wireless coverage.
Specifications
Interface
3 10/100 Mbps LAN ports
1 LAN / WAN 10/100 Mbps port
1 SIM card slot
Buttons
WPS / Reset button,
Wi-Fi On / Off Button
Power On / Off Button
External power supply
12V / 1A
Sizes (ShhDhV)
202 x 141 x 33.6 mm
Antenna type
2 built-in Wi-Fi antennas
2 removable external 4G LTE antennas (SMA)
Useful information
good evening.

I purchased a 4g TL-MR6400 router.
set up a remote video surveillance at the cottage.
there are failures with the Internet and the connection cannot be restored without rebooting the router. Is it possible to install an automatic reboot of the router on a schedule or at least once a day in this router?
thank...

"installation plan is simple, router and ip camera.
without video recorder and pc. "

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RU in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Rep: (-1)
The router hangs when the computer is connected via wi-fi, via the cable of the norms, the phone and the tablet of the norms are connected to the router,
Hangup occurs spontaneously, in an hour two, five, immediately after turning on the computer,
technical support advised to check on another computer, there is no other computer, at the end of the week they will bring the TL-MR3420 on it, check if it hangs, then the computer case, if not, the router case

Rep: (672)
* artfa
* sergkyl
Found bata firmware from 2016-09-06 (1.0.12 Build 160906 Rel.51894n)
Attached fileMR6400_voip_beta_2016-09-06_Rel.51894n.zip(30.37 MB)

Also it seems like there is firmware from the LEDE projectinfo openwrt.org
LEDE Project

P.S .bin firmware file opens with a zip archiver
firmware structure is similar to android

Post has been editedDenis_PDA - 09.06.17, 19:39

This is the firmware from the forum tp link, tried it, did not fix my problem

Rep: (13)
the router hangs when connecting the computer

And I have a strange topic: from tablets, phones everything works, you open it via computer (no matter via LAN or via WiFi) - almost no sites are loaded (loading is spinning), some are partially loaded. This makes no sense. In general, I do not understand what could be wrong. Simka - Beeline.

* A_Dreamer,
in the DHCP settings register dns 77.88.8.8 and 8.8.8.8

still maybe beeline will decide the speed for the device
then you need to change the TTL

Post has been editedDenis_PDA - 26.06.17, 17:31

Rep: (13)
* Denis_PDA ,
Thank you very much, but I have already returned the router to the store. Instead, he took a little more expensive Asus, with him no problems arose.

It also turned out that the problem arose when connecting XP machines, and the sites on W7 were loading normally. There has never been such a problem on any other routers. Perhaps you should report this on the TP-LINK forum.

Rep: (3)
Can you tell me how to flash on LEDE Project? Hike made a brick.

Rep: (2)
Do not tell me ... I plan to buy this router for mobile Internet. I want to know if it is possible to install firmware with a fixed TTL value (64) on it?

There are no custom firmwares

* artfa
than not to cast?
https: //lede-project.o...k/tp-link_tl-mr6400_v1

* Denis_PDA,
Did you put it?

* artfa
Put and?

* Denis_PDA,
And How?

Rep: (3)
I put LEDE, but apparently made a mistake. I can not enable the web interface. They also write that it is necessary to flash the LTE module itself, did not do it.

A_Dreamer @ 06/28/17, 2:20 pm*
Thank you very much, but I have already returned the router to the store. Instead, he took a little more expensive Asus, with him no problems arose.

It also turned out that the problem arose when connecting XP machines, and the sites on W7 were loading normally. There has never been such a problem on any other routers. Perhaps you should report this on the TP-LINK forum.

Tell me which model of asus you bought that is not so buggy?

The same hangs constantly a day three or more times. Operator Life 4g. Vitebsk.

Rep: (0)
I ask for advice on how to return the drain firmware. First, put the beta firmware there is no module lte, tried to roll through the web form after selecting firmware page is not available. Put LEDE firmware update it have access to telnet but do not want to download luci packages are not available for download. Connects Internet through an Internet gives wan but when you try to download Luci bummer. Through the restoration of flooded stock firmware writes that everything is OK and reboot the firmware flooded me again Lede. Can anyone have as amended to restore the firmware?

Rep: (445)
* Stalker_wl
Try on tftp firmware without yubut.

Rep: (0)
* vovan26_,
What was on the Tplink site with and without uboot still remains Lede. Tried via fttp writes that the firmware file is too big there is not enough space.

service center gave an opinion - to be replaced, took asus

Posted 08/17/2017 at 23:00:

service center gave an opinion - to be replaced, took asus

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/02/20, 12:33