TP-Link TL-MR6400 4g router - Discussion | [wifirouter] 3G / 4G router

Rep: (1)
tp-link TL-MR6400 4g router - discussion пїЅ
3G / 4G router

Attached Image

Description
4G LTE router provides Wi-Fi speed up to 300 Mbps, which is so necessary for online games, streaming HD video and fast downloads. Two external 4G antennas and two integrated antennas
Wi-Fi lets you enjoy stable connectivity and superior wireless coverage.
Specifications
Interface
3 10/100 Mbps LAN ports
1 LAN / WAN 10/100 Mbps port
1 SIM card slot
Buttons
WPS / Reset button,
Wi-Fi On / Off Button
Power On / Off Button
External power supply
12V / 1A
Sizes (ShhDhV)
202 x 141 x 33.6 mm
Antenna type
2 built-in Wi-Fi antennas
2 removable external 4G LTE antennas (SMA)
Useful information
good evening.

I purchased a 4g TL-MR6400 router.
set up a remote video surveillance at the cottage.
there are failures with the Internet and the connection cannot be restored without rebooting the router. Is it possible to install an automatic reboot of the router on a schedule or at least once a day in this router?
thank...

"installation plan is simple, router and ip camera.
without video recorder and pc. "

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RU in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Rep: (74)
set up a remote video surveillance at the cottage.
there are failures with the Internet and the connection cannot be restored without rebooting the router. Is it possible to install an automatic reboot of the router on a schedule or at least once a day in this router?
thank...

I have a WiFi socket with a timer for this case, which overloads the system a couple of times a day.
You better tell what provider you have and what speed?
Cameras for waffles hooked up? Do not fall off from this router?

Post has been editedsergkyl - 07.03.17, 14:22

I bought myself this miracle, inserted the MTS card, without any settings and it works. Firmware a year ago, but just no fresh. The language of the muzzle, English-speaking, which in principle does not interfere at all, everything is very clear and intuitive.
The speed through the 4G SIM card declared at this rate shows even a bit more. Antennas 2 pcs. for network operator, removable. Odnaznachno with them better signal reception than from the phone. No USB connector, but I do not need it. WiFi coverage, in my not very large Khrushchev apartment as much as possible everywhere (my Asus N56U is much more modest) I haven't tried it on the street yet, but I think there will be a good result. It is a decent machine, and only time will tell.

* sergkyl , I ordered a gsm outlet.

Er-net @ 03/07/17, 15:25*
I ordered a gsm outlet.

No, I ordered and WiFi sockets and relays will arrive the other day, that's what and subsequently I will be hooking up video surveillance to this router.

Rep: (0)
The operator beeline, began to cut the speed, because I have a sim card for the phone. somewhere once every three days, the connection falls off altogether - the sim card stops seeing. It helps only reset or reinstall SIM.
Wathcdog would be on him what

Rep: (22)
Finally, this beast purchased by our supplies, and soon I will squeeze it. I hope that there is some kind of sense from these antenna, and will catch more stable than the USC flash drive. Immediately did not like it, the fact that the firmware is not updated at all, and in the settings for some reason, switching or a regular router, or 3G \ 4G. And it will be necessary to deal with whether they can work simultaneously, or switch themselves to each other. The price of course strongly TP-Link is overestimated, it's not so much completely. But if the organization purchases it. The menu is classical, supported by an old 6 exploiter, and we have several thousand thousands of such computers in the country, and constantly problems arose with Zyxel or Dlink, which demanded newer browsers. Yes, our morons Regionals, stupidly sent back as a faulty, without sobering in the problem, and then they still have to set up. In general, the main thing that 3G worked in the podberry, and twisted on the wire, when they will pay impropant or the line will restore after emergency.

In general, I twitched this router, but twisted it away. Well, what about 6400? . TP-LINK As always, everything spoiled with its neutered firmware. Only it is not clear what they were stuffed with the invisible in these 56 megabytes if in this firmware just as in 3220 almost everything. Gada made switches, and either 4G or wire. Neither the balance, nor automatic switching there here, no penging of the performance of the active channel. The only thing that Simkart Mergafon did not have to tune in general, stuck, and immediately the Internet appeared, but it really didn't seem to be designed for the bottom.

For my purposes it works without problems, only almost all well-known mobile providers for physical persons do not provide a white static IP address, because of this it is not possible to work with it remotely. For example, reboot it if the cameras are stuck!
As for the cost, then of course no more than 4,000 rubles it should cost! And from the ASUS there is generally no decent price, but people finish the firmware. And with these craftsmen a little.

Are you the cameras only for 3g hung, seriously? This is a shameful, unpredictable connection. On the DVRs, by all means, the optics of 5 megabits are squeezed out to providers, and in bleak villages where it is not possible for Rostelecom, we personally buy VDSL to the port. Communication is now a very problematic thing, it hurt a lot of things from its work. that's why there are no nerves, even thinking about changing profession, and if only 3g I would hang myself from threats and attacks of leadership a long time ago: rofl:.

Terenty79 @ 04.28.17, 21:16*
Are you the cameras only for 3g hung, seriously?

So drag fiber to my village! Go down to earth! There are still many, many places where there is no other Internet! And drag yourself individual type VDSL, for me it's expensive.

Post has been editedsergkyl - 28.04.17, 23:03

So drag fiber to my village!
In this village and 3G will not work either. GPRS Something like, and then the voice path squabs periodically. But collective farmers will come so they consider the OBCS probably. But snot around the columns, the field is almost everywhere there, and on it, ADSL / VDSL can be filed. You can also with threats, a mat or a cash promise to the pocket, to drive into the connection point of the Monter, if suddenly these snot will cut down, cut down or suddenly die on the modem connection point. But if the point is only 3G, from the desire to save a lot in touch with our partners, and it is suddenly falling off, from the fact that the SCRs have a prevention station, or they stupidly its power did not twisted there, even resorting to me raped curators and , my chief, all his curses and threats to my address, did not help anywhere. You can dismiss me, but the partners are still forced to lay the cable, if they want to work normally. And this 3G is used simply as a backup short-term connection, at the time when the graters are tested with the wire provider.

Post has been editedterenty79 - 29.04.17, 07:49

The MTSovskaya tower is several kilometers away, 4G is stable, there are practically no suspensions. But it depends on the weather.
Manters for 4G take up to 20,000 rubles from us, I am not ready to pay that kind of money, especially since my result is not worse. All that is stated by the provider, cropped unlimited from MTS, it is.

Sergkyl @ 04/29/17, 09:47*
The MTSovskaya tower is several kilometers away, 4G is stable, there are practically no suspensions. But it depends on the weather.

I do not know what the OBCS is depends on, but now I have at home suddenly with 38 megabits formerly 4 bottom via LTE MOGAFON USB modem, the speed above 0.25 megabita does not extend. Ping 210. And I live in Milionnik, and I see their cell and your window perfectly. Now there is a lot of things dependent. Cash terminals, Fescal registrars with taxes are now associated online, video surveillance, fire fighter, buyer counters, all this is now on the communication channel hangs. 5 minutes of breaking communication, and incredible hemorrhoids occurs, so the router should switch to alternative channels and back. But this hand does not know how this TP-Link product does not know. Although from the box was supposed to, (from the box is very important). How zyxel or asus is now.

Terenty79 @ 04/29/17, 10:06*
switch itself to alternative channels and back. but this product tp-link alas does not know how

If you are talking about a change in the automatic mode of channels, then it works.

If you are talking about a change in the automatic mode of channels, then it works.

how exactly? There is a switch right in the menu, either 3g or a cable. settings to ping channels, and switched to no working.

Rep: (0)
Good day.
I purchased a 3G / 4G router TL-MR6400 for use in the country.
I live in Belarus, Minsk. I use the local operator Wellcome (only 3G, since 4G is not there yet).
In the place where the modem is installed, at the dacha (30km from Minsk), a stable 3G signal (it was checked both by the phone and the bundle router kinetics giga 2+ trijik huavei E303)
For three days of testing this device in the country, it is stable, every 1-2 hours it tightly loses its connection to the network.
Attached Image

The connection itself is not restored. It is solved only by rebooting the device. After rebooting, the picture becomes
Attached Image

Can someone tell me a solution?

svsiznoi @ 05/10/17, 22:31*
Can someone tell me a solution?

The same trouble, also Velcom 3G, only falls off every 2-3 days. Installed in Minsk.
Last year I used it at the dacha with MTS 4G, I don’t remember such problems.

It works, more than a month, MTS, Moscow region, there are no problems at all. Here, of course, much depends on the carrier.

Rep: (-1)
Has anyone found alternative firmware?

There is simply no such.
No one has yet edited.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 03.01.21, 03:50