> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Calculator + | scientific Calculator

Rep: (60)
Calculator +
version: 3.8.0

Last update of the program in the header:29.08.2017

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Scientific calculations, matrices, lists, complex numbers

Description:
Calculator + - calculator with extensive capabilities and suitable for both research and everyday calculations. Supports matrix computations, work with lists and complex numbers. Calculator + supports a large number of functions, including trigonometric, hyperbolic and special.

An important feature of this calculator is intuitive and fast input through gestures.

P.S. Calculator + - This android version of the popular Windows Store Calculator ++. At the moment, not all features are implemented, will be glad to comments, suggestions and reasonable criticism :)

Android required: 4.4 or later
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: sergeev Gregory
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sergeev.gregory.calculatorplus

Download: version: 3.8.0
Attached filecom.sergeev.gregory.calculatorplus.3.8.0.apk(18.5 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedSGregory - 29.08.17, 11:11

Rep: (3370)
SGregory @ 21.02.17, 16:49*
(18.13 MB)
calculator for something a bit much

Rep: (269)
gar_alex @ 21.02.17, 23:26*
too much
And I was not the first time tormented by the question: why should calculators unlimited internet access, not to mention the view of network connections? : Lol:

gar_alex Such amount is due to the fact that the "computer module" calculator is based on three major libraries: gmp, mpc, mpfr. Even at the expense of size: when downloading from the play market, volume is less than 9 MB, I do not know probably google somehow repackages apk. Here I put the apk, which is loaded into the developer console (this is my first application for Android, so I can be incompetent in some areas - no more experience).

kirik64 , Unlimited internet access is needed for the collection of impersonal telemetry, tracking falls and identify their causes.

Post has been editedSGregory - 22.02.17, 11:04

I updated to version 3.8. Corrected some incorrect behavior characters delete key.

Rep: (0)
best of all calculator that I saw, but was charged with 6 seconds ((my samsung n7000

Post has been editedzynaps - 09.03.20, 12:04

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/20/20, 05:25