> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Cryptomator | Allows you to encrypt files directly on your device.

Rep: (3016)
Cryptomator
Version: 1.5.10

Last update of the program in the header:13.10.2020

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Securely protect your documents from unauthorized access.

Description:
Cryptomator - securely encrypt files in cloud storages and access them on all your devices

You do not dare to store your personal confidential data in cloud storages, but at the same time you are worried about the not too high reliability of the physical drives on which you currently have them?

Then you will probably like the new application for devices with the Android operating system on board with the name Cryptomator, a beta version of which has recently appeared in the Google Play Store.

Cryptomator allows you to encrypt files directly on your device, and not on the servers of companies that own cloud storage. It uses a very resistant to cracking by selecting passwords AES algorithm with a key length of 256 bits.

Working with the application is very, very simple: the only setting you need in it is your personal password, which you will need to set after it is installed and first run. After that, you will continue to work with files in the cloud storage as they did before.

At the moment, Cryptomator for Android supports Dropbox, Google Drive, ONEDRIVE and based on WebDAV storage. If necessary, you can store on your mobile device.

Another feature of Cryptomator is that its source code is open to everyone, so you shouldn’t worry about backdoors embedded in this application and other unpleasant surprises.

Let me remind you once again that at the moment Cryptomator is available only in a test, beta version, which may contain some flaws.

Android required: 4.3+
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Skymatic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Homepage: https://cryptomator.org/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.cryptomator

Architecture Cryptomator

Download:
Version: 1.5.10 Paid (Number one ')
Version: 1.5.9 Paid (Number one ')
Version: 1.5.8 Paid (Number one ')
Version: 1.5.7 Paid (Katafrakt)
Version: 1.5.6 Paid (Number one ')

Past versions
Version: 1.5.5 Paid by koumkouat (~ Yurik-258 ~)
Version: 1.5.3 Paid (solokot)
Version: 1.5.2 Paid (Alex0047)
Version: 1.5.1 Paid (Katafrakt)
Version: 1.5.0 Paid (Katafrakt)
Version: 1.4.3 Paid (solokot)
Version: 1.4.2 Paid (Alex0047)
Version: 1.4.1 Paid (Katafrakt)
Version: 1.4.0 Paid (Alex0047)
Version: 1.3.7 Paid Message в„–54, author Katafrakt

Version: 0.7.0 https: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d…/Cryptomator-0.7.0.apk
Version: 0.3.1 Attached fileCryptomator_v0.3.1.apk (2.49 MB)

Post has been editediMiKED - 14.12.20, 05:06
Reason for editing: New screenshots

Rep: (3)
There is no Russian language!

Rep: (53)
Bastet @ 02.22.17, 10:39*
There is no Russian language!

Cryptomator Beta (Unreleased) should be? This is not a release beta!
and why do you need him there? all setup is your password and cloud
there is enough base 7 class English. language))
It's time to get used to that special programs are always in English. and it is worth learning) you will not believe but the code is written in English) and not on the mighty ru)

Rep: (3)
* sialord I, and not only me, are more comfortable in Russian ... Demand creates supply! I had the 7th grade 40 years ago. The next one will be with a grandson ... And there are a lot of us like that!

Rep: (53)
Bastet @ 07.28.17, 09:10*
It is more convenient for me, and not only for me, in Russian ... Demand creates supply! I had the 7th grade 40 years ago. The next one will be with a grandson ... And there are a lot of us like that!

That's the problem (And there are so many of us!)

1 This is Beta and you should not expect multilang in it.
2 This is open source free and not free
3 Since this is open source, you can make MOD versions, but they will only be done if there are a lot of users for free
4 In all other cases, Donat in the direction of the developer or enthusiasts.
5 You have so many years and you all believe in fairy tales that a developer in another country is asleep and sees how to make Russian for free. He does not speak Russian and he does it for himself and the target audience, which will ultimately bring him earnings. And in the Russian Federation and other Russian-speaking countries very few people are willing to pay for software, even if it is good. Therefore, waiting in Russian bete is very naive)
6 and, in fact, it is not really necessary here in this program, everything is simple and clear and there are no complicated settings.

Rep: (727)
yes to work without the Internet

But before that, indeed, sabzh, a connection via https with its own server was not required ...

Post has been editedokouser - 23.08.17, 21:57

Rep: (178)
Version 1.0 released, paid

Rep: (0)
Is there a paid version with a patch?

Rep: (1595)
There is a fresher beta (from the home page)Attached fileCryptomator-0.7.0.apk(2.92 MB)
how it does not work.

VLADFIONOV @ 16.02.17, 18:35*
After that, you will continue to work with files in the cloud storage as they did before.
who used explain this phrase please.
Created this repository on google-disk, set a password, created a test file in it.
I tried to go through the file manager working with the Google disk (Solid Explorer), but I see only encrypted storage. At the same time, the vault's self-locking timer is ticking and there is access to it through Cryptomator itself (without a password, until the timer has expired).
I thought the program is somehow built at the driver level and provides transparency to other programs accessing the repository.
Nexus 5, stock Marshmallow without root (far too standard)
Or is this a full-time job (only from the program itself)?

ENGtu @ 03.11.17, 18:41*
Did you mean something else?
another, for example on a computer, when I unlock the storage, then another virtual disk appears with which you can workby anythe conductor in the usual way until I block the storage (in the cloud, the files are encrypted). I thought that something similar was happening on a smart ... well, there an additional folder can be mounted, etc., but it turns out that you need to work in fact as with a regular password-protected archive, adding and extracting data only from the program itself and in such case I do not understand the above phrase from the description, because I don’t see anyone's usual way of working with data ((
I thought it would be something like the work of an android with an encrypted memory.
UPD
What I want to eat hereEDS (Encrypted Data Store)but you need a root

Post has been editedVityaPda - 03.11.17, 19:19

Rep: (727)
VityaPda @ 03.11.17, 14:35*
somehow at the driver level is embedded

Without root, nothing like this is possible.
And so usually all FUSE use for such things.
VityaPda @ 03.11.17, 14:35*
Or is this a full-time job (only from the program itself)?

Exactly.
Although the developers, like, promised to think about the introduction of SAF.
VityaPda @ 03.11.17, 16:08*
on the computer

Other operating system - other features.
In Android, they are extremely strict in this regard (unfortunately, not in everything ...), and rightly so.
VityaPda @ 03.11.17, 16:08*
EDS (Encrypted Data Store) but root is needed

There is an opportunity to open containers without mounting and accordingly without root in the application itself.
You can ask the developer to implement and similar functionality to the subject.
In fact, he has everything for it, except for WebDAV support.

Post has been editedokouser - 09.11.17, 16:22

Rep: (128)
Does anyone have version 1.0.5?

can there be no afterbirth? versions?

Russian appeared in the version for WIN.

And so...
In a mounted drive (say the letterZ ) create a folder.
Z: \ New folder
Prog immediately give birth to a folder in the dropbox\ Dropbox \ .... \ d \ ZF
The folder has a name of 2 letters.
Create another folder
Z: \ New folder \ TEST
And furtherZ: \ Test
Prog immediately produces 2 folders in the dropbox\ Dropbox \ .... \ d \

If I shift the folder somewhere insideZ , the number of folders in \ Dropbox \ .... \ d \ does not increase.

And further:
Delete fromZ: \all folders.
However in\ Dropbox \ .... \ d \nothing changed.
As the folder with the names of two letters, and lie.
This is bad. Imagine that in a month I created 100 folders inside a mounted drive. Then deleted. And daddy with the names of two letters left. Lie that your socks. And go and see what they are.

By the way, the method of selection and visual observation realized that one two-letter folder corresponds to the rootZ: \
It did not delete.

Further...
Began to delete two-letter folders from\ Dropbox \ .... \ d \
Then inZ: \pressed F5 to update the directory. And files inZ: \with folders disappeared.

Conclusion - the connection works in one direction.
And not in the most informative.

Does anyone have version 1.2.0? : D

already 1.3.0 version is out, andsavagemessiahzine.comall no: scratch_one-s_head:

Rep: (358)
Ray_1 @ 03/16/18, 17:38*
already 1.3.0 version is out, andsavagemessiahzine.comall not

And yesterday, 1.3.1;) Apparently, no one needs it, although it was downloaded 1000 times from the market.

* romano2007
maybe there are analogues worthy, but we do not know?)

Rep: (358)
* Ray_1,
It looks like this option. :)

Rep: (3365)
Cryptomator 1.3.1 [Paid]
What's new
- Fixed a crash during file upload on some devices
- Fixed some crashes caused by the new image preview
- The vault is locked while they are open.
- Improved behavior of app after device restarts

Attached fileorg.cryptomator-1.3.1.apk(3.43 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09.02.21, 09:00