TP-Link RE200 - Discussion | repeater: 300Mb \ s - 433Mb \ s | 1x100Mb

Rep: (1)
TP-Link RE200 - discussion пїЅ
repeater: 2.4GHz (300Mbit \ s) - 5GHz (433Mbit \ s) | 1 • 100Mbit \ s

Attached Image

Description
TP-LINK RE200 is a compact amplifier designed to extend the coverage area of ​​your wireless network, as well as to improve the signal in hard-to-reach places. The repeater is compatible with all modern standards and is able to work in two bands at the same time. This allows TP-LINK RE200 to distinguish between the load on the channel and reduce the amount of interference. At the same time, the connection speed can reach 750 Mbit / s, due to which the maximum efficiency is achieved in working with challenges to the bandwidth and programs. Additionally, the TP-LINK RE200 is equipped with an Ethernet port, which allows you to use it and to connect wired devices.
Specifications
Useful links:

Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactauto RU in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedstp101 - 29.09.17, 01:07
Reason for editing: TP-Link RE200 v.1 Firmware

Rep: (517)
Duce @ 03/05/18 5:55 pm*
at least I don’t see 5GHz burst at my input, only at the output
Must see everything! check the settings on the router and configure, dellov then.
Artur_nt.84 @ 03/04/18, 14:10*
Official?
Of course. As I posted it here, it immediately appeared for Russia)))

Post has been editedktempk - 05.03.18, 21:22

Rep: (7)
* ktempk , I found, it is necessary to plant a router on channel 40, then it sees. Why 40 I saw that the 5 GHz repeater is broadcasting on channel 40, so I installed it in the router. Why only 40 works for me is not clear

Post has been editedDuce - 06.03.18, 06:24

Duce @ 03/05/18 19:01*
Why only 40 works for me is not clear
For Russia and the surrounding countries (Europe) 4 channels available Wi-Fi at 5 GHz:
36, 40, 44, 48
Wi-Fi 5 GHz channels for USA:
In the settings of routers released for use in the US,
except channels36, 40, 44, 48 channels may also be available 149, 153, 157, 161, 165
Duce , the choice of the standard still influences the connection, speed and visibility of the device:
an + ac or n + ac
/P.S./ Next, Google to help;)

Post has been editedktempk - 06.03.18, 09:32

* ktempk , so it should be taken out in a hat, because most routers from China

Duce @ 03/06/18 07:59*
so it is necessary to make a hat
so this should be known, this is the usual standard settings for any router)))

Good afternoon, I want to ask me the re-200 repeater after setting it up, it enhances and distributes WiFi, but I can’t screw it up, but I need it so that no one can pick it up. The network that he transmits without a password. Can I reflash it to screw it up?

Rep: (64)
* S0vetn1k ,
It is spoiled by the code of your wi fi

Ie, if there is no password on the WiFi that receives the amplifier, then nothing can be done?

S0vetn1k @ 03/08/18 13:57*
The network that he transmits without a password.
It transfers your network, which means you need to set a password in the wifi settings in the router.
Then re-enter the RE web interface and manually configure the connection settings with your router.
There you will see the password and network name.
You need to specify which version of your RE, there is a V1 and V2, EU or USA
They have different firmware, settings and web-interface.

Post has been editedktempk - 09.03.18, 13:08

It's all clear what to spoil the WiFi, but I have a network that it strengthens it guestbook without a password. That's the whole problem. Then another question in it, you can somehow disable the WiFi function so that it does not distribute.? Version, 160329 Rel 51554n v1

Post has been editedS0vetn1k - 11.03.18, 00:32

S0vetn1k @ 03/10/18, 21:18*
he enhances her guest without a password. In it, you can somehow disable the WiFi function so that it does not distribute.?
You can either make a password for the guest, or configure it to strengthen your network, not the guest one.
There is no disconnect in it, but you can reconfigure it into another mode, it will be sent to 2G each to give 5G each, or vice versa.
Apparently at the moment he is working for you in two modes at the same time.
When you configure it manually, you can skip the connection to the router, it will be Tipo off.
Look in its settings and select what you want.
P.S. It is not clear why he strengthens the guest network, and you want to turn it off.
The router disables guest access.

Post has been editedktempk - 11.03.18, 02:20

I will explain so. We have in production to havewifi without a password that is distributed for workers, but it is weak for me as I am far from him. To strengthen his signal, I bought myself a repeater, this repeater receives a signal from WiFi and strengthened it, he also distributes it, everything is fine. But here's a small problem, they began to use other people who see him and I wondered about it to turn it off. He took a router in the hope that, when connecting through the cable, it will stop stripping, but my hopes were crowned with failure. Now I am interested in you as you can cover it.

Post has been editedS0vetn1k - 11.03.18, 13:54

Access the RE200 web interface from a PC or smartphone.
You reconnect to the router, and there you install the name and password on your network for the RE200.
This is done without problems.
P.S. You can try this again, reconfigure the RE200, when you connect to the network, choose to hide the SSID [/ b]
1 option In RE200 Disable SSID Broadcast so that no one sees the name of your Wi-Fi network in the list of available.
How to hide a Wi-Fi network. Disable SSID Broadcast on a router or access point
Option 2 In the RE200 go to the web interface, Wireless, High Speed.
try to connect: not in Concurrent Range Extender Mode.
And in which something in one: High Speed ​​Mode 1 or High Speed ​​Mode 2, depending on the coverage and the need for which network.
A choice of setting a password to broadcast the signal from the RE200 may appear.
(Your network name must be different from the network name of the router)

Post has been editedktempk - 12.03.18, 22:30

and another channel can somehow be asked to him, and then almost on the same channel with the router sitting?

Rep: (830)
Duce
if the bridge is over a wafer, they are required to overlap

Only I did not manage to drive the Internet through ezer and then distribute it over the wafer? : '- (
And with the European version, too, I came across channels: D

I love this device ...

Post has been editediSeven - 22.03.18, 20:45

Rep: (8)
I have a similar question as above ...
No access to the router, the network at the hotel. There is no wps, much less access to the router, no patch cords, laptop and everything else. There is only a smartphone and re200.
Case, can re200:
1) connect to the network and enhance the signal in the room?
2) will allow you to password the network, which will distribute?

PS: the question seems to be removed,RE205judging by the description, it can.

Post has been editedNordano - 08.04.18, 14:10

Rep: (0)
Good day to all! I tried to update the tp link re200 device through the web interface, there was some kind of glitch and the device was not updated. then after rebooting, only the power light is on and that's all. reset does not help (does not respond). Tell me, please, what can be done in such cases.

on the web interface, of course, does not connect. via computer via ethernet also fails to log into the admin panel of the router.

Post has been editedeiler2005 - 15.04.18, 01:22

I tried to update the tp link re200 device through the web interface, there was some kind of glitch and the device was not updated.
In the web interface, they probably went through wifi, which is not recommended for updating over the air, but it would be necessary to use a cord.
Although he always update the air is RE. Did you get the firmware for your version of RE?
Pull out of the socket, give a rest for 30 minutes and try again.
Is the WPS button so big, how does it function? If it works, then there is a possibility that your RE just changed IP.
Then you need to connect it to a PC or laptop over the wire !!! And customize.
See what the default IP addresses for RE and tplink products can be to access the web interface.
If it does not help, then apply for a guarantee.

Post has been editedktempk - 15.04.18, 09:38

[email protected], 22:17
I tried to update the tp link re200 device through the web interface, there was some kind of glitch and the device was not updated.
In the web interface, they probably went through wifi, which is not recommended for updating over the air, but it would be necessary to use a cord.
Although he always update the air is RE. Did you get the firmware for your version of RE?
Pull out of the socket, give a rest for 30 minutes and try again.
Is the WPS button so big, how does it function? If it works, then there is a possibility that your RE just changed IP.
Then you need to connect it to a PC or laptop over the wire !!! And customize.
See what the default IP addresses for RE and tplink products can be to access the web interface.
If it does not help, then apply for a guarantee.

Thanks for the info. I tried it all. In the week I will carry to the SC under the guarantee.

A problem similar to the previously described here, I have a router in the room (Tenda AC18 AC1900) connected by cable to a PC — there is no possibility to move, through a reinforced concrete wall, in the kitchen a TV (SONY KDL-22CX32D) via HDMI receives WiFi from the console ( iconBIT XDS74K), the speed measurement shows the difference (room -96/96, kitchen 80/70), but not such that YouTube hangs.
I think to buy tp link re200, will this solve the problem?

Post has been editedINOT1800 - 20.04.18, 10:46

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 03.01.21, 03:53