Top Movies | Watching movies, cartoons and TV shows on your smartphone and tablet

Rep: (1)
Top Movies
version: 2.0

Last update of the program in the header:06.03.2017

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Watching movies and TV shows online. Premieres

Description:
Top Movies is an application for online viewing on smartphones and tablets of top rated movies. There are no low-grade films in the catalog, there is no need to be guided by any ratings, it is enough to launch a film from the required category and with high probability you will like it.

The posters pre-registered available quality, it saves you from unnecessary viewing. For example, movie premieres appear from the beginning in the lowest quality and automatically upgrade to higher quality over time. Such a scheme of work allows you to watch the movie even before its premiere in cinemas.

For greater convenience, the application has 2 players built-in, which are switched by fast tabs right on the page with the movie. In addition to the convenience of viewing it is also insurance in case the film is not found by one of the players, then it will definitely be in the second one.

In the left corner of the screen, you can expand a convenient rubricator to sort movies by genre. Or use a search that works on the fly and you will see the selected results before pressing the button.

Job search is quite versatile, he searches by title, year, genre, description of films.

The application requires an Internet connection, preferably via Wi-Fi

Android required: 3.0 and higher
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Jardin90
Homepage: https://vk.com/bfapk

Download:
version: 2.0 Best Movies (Post MR.AlexandrO # 59051238)

Past versions
version: 1.0 Attached fileBestFilms.apk (946.37 KB)

Post has been editedvadeus - 18.03.17, 13:34
Reason for editing: edit

Would a less categorical name be better? People have different tastes.

As you call the ship, it will float: happy:

Rep: (209)
Nothing outstanding, the usual client for viewing content from the site, of which hundreds of pieces, and even with non-switchable ads (it's easier for me to watch in the browser right away), although it may be that someone likes it.

Rep: (101)
A raw application, advertising is too nasty, the first player, if I'm not mistaken, is HDGO, which on tablets and smarts does NOT expand the video onto a full screen, which makes it useless.

Grazer08 @ 17.02.17, 22:52*
Nothing outstanding, the usual client for viewing content from the site, of which hundreds of pieces, and even with non-switchable ads (it's easier for me to watch in the browser right away), although it may be that someone likes it.

To date, the Internet is nothing worthwhile. Usually, applications either do not work or give only old films, also with pay-per-view.
A raw application, advertising is too nasty, the first player, if I'm not mistaken, is HDGO, which on tablets and smarts does NOT expand the video onto a full screen, which makes it useless.

I agree to the account of its dampness is a test sample, if the application is in demand, then we will soon switch to the native. As for the players for this case, they are two and installed, since the first player does not always work correctly.
Statistics show 50/50 use of players.
As for advertising, these are the conditions of the databases that provide the films. Nothing can be done about it. We just tried to make the ads do not interfere with viewing.
If the application is in demand, then we will soon move to our base, there will no longer be such advertising.

* Jardin90 You hurried about nothing worthwhile, because there is a hd videobox, but about advertising I didn’t mean before watching a movie (this is already familiar), I’m talking about this on the floor of the screen.
Attached Image

Although as far as I know it can be removed, to such a state:
Attached Image

Post has been editedartemka86rus - 19.02.17, 14:27

I looked at a competitor, it looks decent, but from my news sources, the application will have problems in the near future, namely, from viewing some of the databases it uses. How to behave the rest of the database is not yet known.
Although as far as I know it can be removed, to such a state:

Requirements of one of the players, so that there is no clicker, it is replaced with a banner. According to the results of testing, we will move to our base. While this is not necessary.

* Jardin90 in fact, for a test application it’s not bad, if it develops actively, I think there will be many users)

Rep: (345)
Jardin90 @ 19.02.17, 8:44*
I looked at a competitor, it looks decent, but from my news sources, the application will have problems in the near future, namely, from viewing some of the databases it uses.
Strong statement. You see when the first version came out and how long the application exists. You are not a competitor at all.

Rep: (-1)
Subscribed to the topic. Waiting for updates! It would be cool if the applications had a list of viewed, selected films, and it is desirable that it be divided into categories. And so that synchronization with the PC was. Well, to the application list of favorites from Basquino read.
Or do I ask a lot? =))

GessaN @ 20.02.17, 21:18*
there was a list of viewed

The list of viewed already implemented and will be soon.
favorite movies

Selected movies, log in via social. network and add movies to your bookmarks
it is desirable to be categorized

The top corner has a button, there are categories.
And so that synchronization with PC was

It will be in the future with smart TVs, with a PC, you can watch through Google.
Well, to the application list of favorites from Basquino read

Let's think about it.
Or do I ask a lot? =))

Quite a bit;)

spok4322 @ 20.02.17, 21:17*
You are not a competitor at all.

I wrote that he is a competitor to us and not vice versa. Read more closely.

Rep: (0)
Writes that there is no Internet connection

Writes that there is no Internet connection

What device do you run on?
Connection type? And the operator?

Rep: (12)
On android 7 saw only the logo))))))) (nvidia shield tablet). In short, before a full-fledged application there is still a year or two at least, what they have laid out here is probably pre-alpha. But I think over time everything will be fine!

Rep: (231)
* vlad_mich
That you just did not have enough patience. After half a minute of the logo, everything rises. : moil:: clap:
Android 7.0. One Plus 3.
Attached Image

Rep: (1793)
Version.2.0

• Fixed the size of the application window, now it is displayed in full screen
  • Completely rewrote the code, due to which the size of the application file was reduced by 45%
  • Removed keyboard issues
  • Fixed a bug with a complete blocking of the application after the transition to advertising
  • Fixed a bunch of minor bugs and glitches that appeared in different situations
  • Conducted optimization for devices with a weak processor and a small amount of RAM

Attached fileluchshie_filmi-ver 2.0.apk(946.37 KB)

Post has been editedR.O.B - 06.03.17, 16:52

I put it on different devices, everywhere there is no internet connection. However, the application does not start.
(Android 7.1)

Post has been editedpolluxua - 07.03.17, 08:33

* MR.AlexandrO,
It was pointless on your part, as this is the same application. Previously, the file occupied more than 3 megabytes due to the extra code.
doncan69 @ 03/04/17, 18:26*
That you just did not have enough patience. After half a minute of the logo, everything rises.

Depending on the speed of your Internet connection, as well as its stability, delays are possible.

Posted 10/03/2017 23:48:

I put it on different devices, everywhere there is no internet connection. However, the application does not start.
(Android 7.1)

Thank you for your message, we will give information to programmers.

Rep: (231)
Jardin90 @ 03/10/2017, 22:43*
Depending on the speed of your Internet connection, as well as its stability, delays are possible.
You mean that the delay can be much longer than half a minute?
Thank you for your message, we will give information to programmers.
So are you still working on this masterpiece with a whole Kagal? God forgive me ...
And yes, the extreme version does not do it at all.

Rep: (4)
Correct the name of the application for version 2 - there's still worth 1.0

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 1:39