Rep: (512)
Picture
Recalbox / Batocera linux
Excellent emulator collections for different platforms + Kodi media center
Picture

Attached Image

Download

Useful software
пїЅ balenaEtcher - write image on Microsd or HDD / SSD .
пїЅ Win32 disk imager - recording and creating an image for Microsd .

пїЅ Putty - client for various remote access protocols, including Ssh , Telnet , rlogin . It also has the ability to work through the serial port.
пїЅ WinSCP - client protocols SFTP and Scp designed for windows.

пїЅ SkraperUI - "scraping" (collection) covers.
пїЅ Universal XML Scraper - another scraper.
пїЅ Arrm - another scraper.

пїЅ Gamelist editor - editing gamelist.xml (outdated)
BatoCustomCollections - utility to create / edit the collection.
пїЅ CHDMAN - conversion .CUE / .GDI at .CHD and back.

Collections of Roma, BIOSes, covers, video preview, themes

Attached Image
PictureCollection of Russian Roma with description, covers, video preview from 05/11/2020
PictureA collection of PlayStation One (PSX) from 04/22/2020
PictureVideo preview for the Roma (10 sec) from 05/11/2020
Number of rums

PictureNoIntro set
ZX Spectrumfrom 04/28/2019
Assembling DOS-games (52sht.)from 14/08/2019
PictureAssembling Dreamcastfrom 07/05/2020
PictureAssembling Supergrafxfrom 07/05/2020
PicturePSP assemblyfrom 07/06/2020
PictureAssembling the Sega Saturnfrom 05/14/2020
PictureSG-1000 Buildfrom 07/05/2020
PictureMini assembly Nintendo Wiifrom 04/21/2020

PictureDOOM Classic Complete Collectionfrom 04/17/2020
Freedoom: PHASE 1 + Chex Quest (prboom)
Doom 2 and the music
Final Doom: The Plutonia Experiment and TNT Evilution
ULTIMATE DOOM + SIGIL
PictureQuake 1 + Soundtrack

Attached Image
PictureBiosBatocera
PictureBiosRecalbox | under 6.1

Attached Image
пїЅ Topics forBatocera : Ckau-Book and Recalbox-next (From Skye) | All mini console room (From chiribas10)
пїЅ Topics forRecalbox : Marooka theme (From marooka)

Attached Image
Substitution intro (Splash) | Easy way (Batocera)
PictureReplacing intro(Recalbox)
Increasing the duration of the intro

Attached Image
Assembly coverson 12.29.2019 (not updated)
Overlays without effects(batocera)
The image RPi Recalbox 6.0 to 3 / 3B + (32GB)not all fit on the 32GB flash drive.

Instructions and useful links

Attached Image
Adding Roma
Add the Roma into the system through KODI
PictureAdding Roma through Windows(Batocera 5.26 or above)
Shortcuts
Username and password for the Terminal / PuTTY / WinSCP
PictureCreate your collection
Device Compatibility Tables with emulators
Clock transfer to MSCand not only
PictureAdd background music(Batocera supports .ogg, .flac, .wav, .mod, .xm., .S3m, .far, .mtm, .669 ...)
INPUT reduce lag

Attached Image
RetroFlag - safe shutdown and restart (Safe Shutdown and Safe Reset)

Setting the turbo buttons and controls | Turbo button on the NES and shaders
settings Dreamcast
We load the saves for PS1
PSx Double-disc games - display in the list of games with one line and change the disc

DOOM - how to add music
Solving the problem with the texture in Doom (prboom)

DOS control sticks
DOS how to mount images
How to prepare for the DOS game recalbox

Brakes system via RCA cable
How to connect the Raspberry PI to a TV via RCA

Turning the laptop on without opening the lid
Dubbing screen laptop to your TV
More way to install systems on laptop

How to update Recalbox locally
Batocera how to update manually | 2nd method (without terminal)

YRun Batocera.linux in Oracle VM VirtualBox
Installing VirtualBox on Batorcera.Linux
Two systems on one flash drive
How to install Windows Recalbox near
Batocera next with Windows on EFI
PictureTotal boot menu to select systems

Batocera installation on x96 mini
Installation on x92 box tv

Nintendo DS on RPi3 + Continuation
How to connect the PS Vita to Recalbox
Enabling Ambilight on Recalbox (RPi3)
How to enable streaming games from PC to RaspberryPi (moonlight)
Getting rid of the lightning RPi3(The original power supply unit)
Manually register a Bluetooth gamepad
How to add a script to batocera
Recalbox does not see WiFi(if RU doesn't work, try DE and others)
X86 / 64 if there is no sound through HDMI
Android box does not save settings
How to get write access to the system files
The solution: This is not a bootable disk | Another option - Instruction
Deleting files through the manager (F1)
Permission setting
The image extends beyond the screen width(partially)| Addition by Fidelis
YouTube authorization in Kodi
RPi 3B Do not upgrade XONE S Gamepad(Recalbox / retropie)
Recording video game without external video capture device
It does not go through a local area network
If Windows does not see recalbox / batocera network
If the kernel does not work PPSSPP
Temperature module RPi4

Mounting Roma with NAS
The use of Roma from AC balls

Topics Neighbors

Topics Curator - Skye

Post has been editedSkye - 21.06.20, 16:45
Reason for editing: Temperature Module RPi4

Rep: (0)
Here I wrote down a video instruction - how and where to install this animal on my PC. You can add to the cap if you see fit. Pleasant viewing and good mood!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vERygFXHY6Y

* PavelGuzov , gamepads will only work normally with Bluetooth 2.1

Posted 05/23/2017 12:35:

* george7887 , if you find the sources for your device and you need to raise Recalbox from the sources.

Posted 05/23/2017 12:37 PM:

* Corsair2014 , try on the integrated video card.

Post has been editedMEGAFON929 - 23.05.17, 13:01

Batocera Installation Instructions for Windows Users
1.DownloadWin32DiskImager
2. Downloadformand select the system you need
3.Unpack Win32DiskImager-0.9.5-binary.zip and run Win32DiskImager.exe
4.Razpakovat recalbox.img.gz (gz is like a zip, that is, it is a compressed file)
Warning: some browsers, such as Opera / Chrome / Safari, may freely unpack the file and poorly rename them. If the file is larger than 1 GB, it is already unzipped.
5.Insert a USB flash drive or SD card on your computer.
6. Select image and device in Win32DiskImager.exe and click “write”
Attached Image

7. When finished, go to the USB-stick / SD-card and make sure that it looks like this:
Attached Image

P.S. This is a translation from the site and a slightly altered text, since Google is not good at it.

Hello everyone, and who ever tried instead of a flash drive to use the HDD via our adapter? He probably still does not need windows.

* Shirco , in theory, it is possible, but it will have to form a huge partition, and as a result, a bunch of GB will lie idle.

Rep: (32)
* Shirco,
You can't believe it, today I turned this brush on, there is an old netbook on I386 architecture, I got out a hard drive, put it in my pocket, did the same as with a USB flash drive, and everything went and went, only the first launch was about 15 minutes drive yourself, but normal flight.
* MEGAFON929, As for the heap of unused gigabytes, the question is moot, if you throw a game from the game, this is about a hundred gigs, plus romsets of several other sonols, like demolishing, and if you also have a good selection of games from the curler, then it may be that there is not enough space)) BUT, I went a little different, there is also a coding (it seems like a media center), you can throw a collection of movies or serials, connect a torrent and watch movies from trackers, in general there would be a desire, and there is not much free space))

Post has been editedKeikato - 05.06.17, 20:42

Good day. Faced such a problem: installed recalboxOS 4.0.1 on the malinka. After launching (connected via HDMI to TV), there is no sound in the main menu or in games. When you connect headphones, the sound does not appear in them either, but when KODI starts up, the sound appears on the TV even if headphones are connected. In the settings I picked, set both hdmi and jack and auto, nothing has changed.
And this icon is constantly hanging, sometimes blinking.
Attached Image

Reinstalled the system, did not help. Has anyone come across this? What could be the problem?

* SiniyGribNik , try to put Lakka, the link is in the header, or replace the cable.

* SiniyGribNik,
Well, this icon means that it does not have enough to eat, what kind of power supply did you connect?
And yes, try installing a retropie on a raspberry, there is also a shell of emulationstation and more configuration options. I myself have a raspberry but oh, I don’t want to wipe the flash drive, as I have already configured a lot of things in Cody

Post has been editedKeikato - 06.06.17, 21:52

I will describe a little experience of my testing. I took an office pc on i3, embedded video, 120 GB HDD and 2 GB of RAM.
Batocera poured directly on the HDD. Stuck in the comp. Boot from it.
It works more or less normally. Sometimes the design theme moves sideways when switching between consoles (tested on a 17 "monica).
Gamecube did not start, Dreamcast did not start. For part of the consoles (like Sega CD) I had to upload BIOS, the rest worked from the "box".
SCUMMVM is easy to set up. Pleased DOSBOX. I was able to launch GTA1, GTA London, Hexen, Duke Nukem 3d, Red Alert, Aladdin, King Lion.
Pampered with themes for Recalbox.
For those who do not know: you can throw off games from a flash drive through the explorer (in the main menu, press F1 and select two-window mode, drop it into the Share folder).
I was pleased that there are individual settings for each system with the choice of emulator, setting the screen resolution, anti-aliasing, etc.
Kodi - need to cut, some plug-ins are not put; the part is put, but do not work; part of the work norms.
Generally a bit of a buggy thing. But you can use. Suitable for arcade cabinet. Or on the next hard roll into the system for games. Everything is not so difficult to configure as in Hyperspin. But Hyperspin can be customized more subtly.

The block on 5V-2A. I want to try to buy a new memory card today. See what comes of it

* SiniyGribNik,
even as an option, it can be with a cable, I have such an icon gone only with a new charging from my meiz

Posted on 06/07/2017 09:16:

* Piratekis,
here is the coding and upset me, it is clear that the author added the repository and he even embarrasses me, it would be better to insert a clean coding, and put my plugins, although for the purity of the experiment, you should try batting on malinka, we can work there better initially sawed like a raspberry like, maybe things will be better here

Keikato @ 06/05/2017, 22:42*
* Shirco,
You can't believe it, today I turned this brush on, there is an old netbook on I386 architecture, I got out a hard drive, put it in my pocket, did the same as with a USB flash drive, and everything went and went, only the first launch was about 15 minutes drive yourself, but normal flight.
* MEGAFON929, As for the heap of unused gigabytes, the question is moot, if you throw a game from the game, this is about a hundred gigs, plus romsets of several other sonols, like demolishing, and if you also have a good selection of games from the curler, then it may be that there is not enough space)) BUT, I went a little different, there is also a coding (it seems like a media center), you can throw a collection of movies or serials, connect a torrent and watch movies from trackers, in general there would be a desire, and there is not much free space))

I simply do not have boxing for a hard drive or a Sata adapter - usb. So I wanted to know if it makes sense to buy it) thanks for checking
In principle, I asked the question to use it as a disk, because there are more places than on a flash. I also looked in the direction of hyperspin, but then there are some giant assemblies.

* Shirco,
as the author of the assembly constantly notices in his forum, his x86 / x64 assemblies may not work with all the equipment, then the graphics will not work for him, then zvukovuha, so the problems may not be waited, hard may not be suitable, but it’s so , a banal warning) you need to believe in the best but be prepared for the worst)

tell me how you can install the game ps1. I tried to install games in the format .iso .cue .bin but nothing comes out. images used both from the Internet and from their old stocks (NTSC J)

Rep: (1)
Linuxos @ 06/22/17, 06:14*
tell me how you can install the game ps1. I tried to install games in the format .iso .cue .bin but nothing comes out. images used both from the Internet and from their old stocks (NTSC J)

They are not put, but simply loaded into the folder. to psx folder

They are not put, but simply loaded into the folder. to psx folder

I'll say well differently. Games in .iso format .cue .bin are not loaded into the psx directory. Tell me why, maybe you need to install an additional BIOS?

That's better?

From where to download and install many games and consoles at once, as in the video reviews, there are already thousands of games installed! And how to find out the whole list of supported platforms? In the web interface is clearly not all.

SiniyGribNik, there is no sound because of the last generation dual shock 4. The system recognizes it as an external audio device and drives the sound into it. Cody is not confused. Decision:

1. mount -o remount, rw /
2. vi /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist.conf
3. add blacklist snd-usb-audio
4. reboot

Either use an older version of DualShock or another gamepad.
Still, as an option, you can put the recalbox 4.1 beta and use the built-in bluetooth, but there will be a noticeable lag. Well, and more - buy bluetooth dongle version not lower than 4.0 and connect gamepads through it.

V0ndelpark, do not go through the web interface, but through the explorer to the shared folder / RECALBOX. Further in roms, there are already created folders for all supported platforms. Go there and fold the Roma. Romas swing a lot where. For example, rutreker or emuland.

Post has been editedPashaWhiteGuy - 25.06.17, 13:07

For some reason, the arcade machines, MAME, Libretro and NeoGeo, fly out, after launching a black screen, and then again the game selection screen. I changed different emulators in the settings, with no result. What could be the problem?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/07/20, 22:47