Discussion camera OnePlus 3 / 3T
Do you have problems with focus?
Did you have problems with the focus?
Yes [ 369 ] ** [44,14%]
Not [ 461 ] ** [55,14%]
If the focus was dying, how many OP3 (T) did you have at that time?
less than a year [ 56 ] ** [6,7%]
more than a year [ 175 ] ** [20,93%]
more than 2 years [ 152 ] ** [18,18%]
I'm fine, ugh, ugh, ugh [ 443 ] ** [52,99%]
Total votes: 836

Rep: (12)
Discussion camera OnePlus 3 / 3T
OnePlus 3T, A3010, A3003
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
  • In the subject are allForum RulesandSub rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler | List of topics in the "Photo" section
  • The main rule of the section: issues not related to the camera are discussed in the relevant topics on the device;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where they helped you, and write thanks.
  • We kindly request! If you wish to share your photos taken on our phone, then write under what conditions you took a photo, which modes were used, etc.

The most "best" and current version of GCAM (gcam, Google camera) or how to get your 1 + 3 / 3t to take photos at the level of top-end AAA smartphones brands
Decoding settings gcam (free translation)

Camera specifications
Main camera
Resolution: 16 megapixel (4640 x 3480)
Pixel size: 1.12 Вµm
Sensor:Sony IMX298
Aperture: f / 2.0
Phase focus, hybrid stabilization (optical + digital), video recording in 4K @ 30fps format
Front-camera
Resolution: 16 megapixel (4640 x 3480)
Pixel size: 1 micron
Sensor:Samsung 3P8SP
Aperture: f / 2.0
Electronic stabilization, video recording in 1080p @ 30fps

Third-party photo / video apps
Comparing phone cameras with other cameras
Photo examples
Useful
Polls archive
Attached Image

Attention! If you want to share your examples of photos, please do it throughGoogle driveorYandex.Disk.
There the photos are not compressed, they load faster and they are much more convenient to watch, Thank you!

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 22.11.19, 11:14
Reason for editing: Current version: 19.11.19 v.0.6d

Rep: (123)
The first.
Let's start a chamber holivar on a new one :)
Someone from the owners of the device can be confused, and take the same frame with moving objects (well, for example, a stream of people) with medium illumination, first on the car, then on manual ones, putting a slower shutter speed, and then on OpenCamera or on GoogleCamera? I will have a plus :)

Rep: (252)
I transfer here my message from the discussion topic 1 + 3T:

At 1 + 3T, you can shoot everything on the machine in most cases. But with one but. There are some problematic shooting conditions for 1 + 3T. Many people who have unsubscribed here in the subject, there is the problem of lubrication of moving objects when shooting in automatic mode. It happens in such conditions:Lighting is equal to or worse than "very cloudy day", "sunset", "lighting below good indoors."
At the same time static objects are normally obtained, and moving (children, cats) with lubrication.

Automatic 1 + 3T, trying to create a smaller amount of noise in the photo, takes raises the shutter speed up to 1/50, 1/20 or 1/17 of a second. And due to this there is a blur.
There is also an opinion that this is not only because of the shutter speed, but because of the not very high quality post-processing algorithms.

But, whatever the post-processing would be, the shutter speed is still wild (Too big) and it turns out that it is necessary to reduce the shutter speed when shooting in conditions that I marked bold.

You can do it
1. Taking a picture with a camera in manual mode (All sliders on the car, and a shutter speed of 1/100 second or less)
2. Taking a photo using a third-party camera application where there is a “Sport” mode (for example, OpenCamera).
3. Some even offered to start shooting video and just in the process of shooting a video, press the camera shutter button to “capture the frame” from the video.

All users 1 + 3T note that read this post. If you have time, desire and children / animals (Or both children and animals), then please test your 1 + 3T camera when shooting them:
1. On the machine
2. In manual mode (All sliders on Auto, use only manual shutter speed control).
3. Third-party applications with the mode "Sport" or "Action" (Type OpenCamera).
4. When shooting a video with a moving object at 30 FPS (Better at 30 and not at 60 FPS. As with poor lighting, video at 60 FPS may be dark) try to take photos at the same time (in a stock camera this way you can do it. And most third-party camera applications are also able to do this).

And all this under the shooting conditions that I highlighted in bold at the top of the message.
This will help us all to make an objective assessment of the camera 1 + 3T. And it is even possible to put an end to the chamber holivar.

Information on the third way to avoid blurring (Shooting a photo while shooting a video):
When you try to take a photo while shooting a video, in fact, just cut a frame from the video, which is not surprising, since the camera will not be able to shoot video in 4K at the same time and take a 16 MP photo.

The fact is that when shooting a video camera in the phone does not use the entire matrix, but only a rectangle / square (But square video smartphones are usually not removed. Until you select the square aspect ratio in the camera settings) from the required number of pixels. And 4K is 3840 * 2160 pixels. And this is 8.2 MP (8294400 pixels). That is, only 8.2 MP will be involved, and not all 16 MP.

Attached Image

Post has been editedNov4eK - 02.05.17, 19:08
Reason for editing: Wow, everything seems to have endured.

Rep: (40)
I will transfer my post here.

Much has been written is not correct to compare 1 + 3T c SGS7 as it is different in the price of cell phones. Again, I bought both of them for € 420-440. For fun, I decided to make one more comparison cameras. In older I took 5 minutes (with the promise that I will return after 5 minutes and no later than: girl_hysterics:) Xiaomi Redmi 3, bought almost a year ago for € 110. The youngest asked, as she sits swing. I made a couple of pictures. Mode "pulled and removed" all on the machine, in a room with bright daylight. The first two Redmi 3, the following 1 + 3T
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedmodification - 02.05.17, 19:00

Rep: (12)
Updatedfolder with photos on Yandex diskadded:
- photo in motion on the stock camera and OpenCamera,
- comparison of photos with Honor 8,
upd 21.01:
- just a photo on the machine.

What shot, written in the file name.
Little photographs, shot in a hurry.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedsqlsqlsql - 21.01.17, 19:06
Reason for editing: Added photo

Rep: (22)
Sample photos HQ mode in mixed and poor lighting.
Headline
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Examples

For me, the photos are excellent, thanks to the HQ mode, the quality is less noisy, thanks to which the photos can be processed very well.

Post has been editedSergey_novok - 21.01.17, 18:28

Rep: (5)
Held a small photo test in difficult conditions. All filmed on the machine and slightly edited in snepsid. Photo with a teapot taken on Google camera. And the night sky was shot with manual settings for 30 seconds.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedmodification - 02.05.17, 19:03

Rep: (3)
A couple of evening photos on the machine. HDR auto. There is no time for tame ones, as usual ... tough
Attached Image
Attached Image

* zikzal
HDR in such conditions must be turned off immediately. Fotkat either in HQ, or without it. Not sure what will help, but in theory it should be better than with HDR, which increases the exposure.

Rep: (6)
https://youtu.be/bpekLgt_PHA
Maybe it was before.
For me, everything is so good in comparison.

Rep: (68)
I can not find how to turn on geotegs in my camera. They are not there?

Rep: (3)
* maelfilk
Open the camera. Where the mode is selected, the settings icon in the upper right corner. Save location: on / off.

Rep: (1041)
S7, 1 + 3T, Mi MAX
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Why is Xiaomi here?
And just to show that it is much worse)

Post has been editedsspam - 22.01.17, 23:00

Rep: (40)
* sspam
Well, Mi max is a slightly different price category
By the way, on the photo I like One on the photo more, the cars on it came out much clearer, the S7 looks like a juicier picture
For S7, the focus for some reason is more than an entrance with a wall on the right and not a center like that of the OP3

Post has been editedvlasik1983 - 22.01.17, 23:19

Rep: (32)
* vlasik1983
I agree, op3t won for me too)
Today, by the way, the tugboat sfotkal sailed during the day.
Attached Image

There are no lubricants, he was swimming not slowly. Although the peasant smeared. Almost against the sun photo.

Post has been editedblackamoor - 22.01.17, 23:21

* vlasik1983
* blackamoor
Well, do not invent :) the S7 photo is obviously better. All that is in the background, in 1 + 3 is completely blurred, and cars, and houses, and the sky. The S7 has very good clarity for such conditions.
Of course, if not directly compared, the 1 + 3T snapshot turned out to be very useful. But, again, no one complains about static, everyone complains only about the dynamics, and not in good sunlight, as in the photo with the ship, but in conditions of medium light (cloudy weather or room).

Rep: (79)
YourTechGuide channel has a new one.comparison.
I, of course, understand everything, but in my opinion OnePlus 3T in many cases just tore the apple 7 +, like a tuzik hot water bottle.

Rep: (1)
Solved the problem with blurred photos of children! I shut up screaming! Photos are super!

Posted on 1/23/2017 04:27:

And honestly, the camera is good. Do you take a lot of photos in motion?

Rep: (22)
* Bigrabit I agree the camera offset. Especially lately the HQ mode has been harshly and without noise. And if they finish the software, then there will be no price at all)

Rep: (26)
And so I want to say that after replacing the device under warranty, there is an improvement in the work of the camera.
After not a positive test, I would like to note that software 100% does not reveal the potential of the sensor. The camera sometimes really gives a very good result.
But sometimes you can see the overexposed frame. Sometimes a strange quotation is chosen, in general, unfortunately she has not as many brains as we would like. Nevertheless, 2017 year as in any way.
Although support and claims that the stub works in all modes, I do not think so. Its implementation is very strange as well as autofocus. I am more than confident that the whole thing in the brain.
All those who have a camera very often contact the support and change the phone under warranty, if there is such an opportunity. They know about all the problems, but whether they will fix it is a big question.

Rep: (64)
* sspam
S7 is clearly better. The number on the car on the left can be considered.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/06/20, 19:39