MKV)
Supported Audio Formats
MP3 / MPA, M4A, AAC, WMA, APE, FLAC, WAV
Pack (WV), OGG, WAV
Image Formats
JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF
Playlist Formats
M3U
Record TV programs and radio on USB media (PVR)
there is
On-Air TV Pause - TV Time Shift (Timeshift)
there is

Program guide for each channel (EPG)
For 4 days
Timers
On / off / write (once, on schedule)

Firmware upgrade
Via USB
Equipment
- Multimedia receiver DIGIFORS SMART 200 Android / DVB + T2
- Remote control
- External power supply
- HDMI-HDMI cable
- 3RCA cable to MINI JACK 3.5 mm
- Manual
- AAA batteries 2 pcs.
- Warranty card

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 01.05.19, 08:13
Reason for editing: Reanimation of stock recovery

Rep: (7)
Geo-Garuda @ 11/22/17, 9:16 PM*
Someone came across this ???

Yes, there is such a thing, it appeared a month ago, especially the delay in switching and the most interesting year was looking and rejoicing, and now the signal began to disappear. I had to return to the old receiver with T2, now two are hanging on the telly.

Posted 11/22/2017 at 8:25 PM:

Maybe he needs a very good antenna or a strong signal.

Rep: (0)
my small report, in principle, wrote everything before:
The prefix of production was 04.2017, there was firmware 6212 from 20170721 from the factory. YouTube did not work, asked to update Google services, but there were difficulties with Google authorization
I installed 6330 from 20161116, everything worked, but WI-FI did not work (the firmware gave thcat25). On of.sayte she, there is a recommendation for receivers produced 03.2017 and earlier.
I installed 6212 from 20161130, WI-FI does not work either (the firmware was given by karelia753)

Does the device play iso, flac, ac3. Can anyone post reproducible video and audio formats. How is it with dts, etc.?

Tell me, why doesn’t the mouse see the wireless?

Pvf57 @ 12.26.17, 10:38 PM*
doesn't see the mouse wireless?

In the presence of 5 mice, one does not see. To make the bluetooth mouse work better and further, I hang it through a short extension cord, 15 centimes, i.e. I bring forward. All m work in different ways, there are puffs, jerking, brakes and having to press the left button to make the arrow move. Perhaps the equipment of neighbors at this frequency interferes.

Rep: (75)
The people, the prefix so lo, middle peasants ... Perc weak, RAM 1g- is very small ... I have another H92 to 905 amlodzhike, so if they compare the speed, the H92 just metior: D. But in general, its functions are performed by ... Put HD video box- for watching movies and torrent stream controller for watching TV .... after certain settings shows all perfect. Just to YouTube no problems, everything works flawlessly ... in addition to the stock YouTube has established more that the "mobile" is intended as all the fire with him .... Connected via the wafer, the router is behind a wall, problems with no connection ... I'm kind of in the drain 6033, it did not touch, it works. I will add the native launcher is terrible, once freewheeling alternative ... Bought for 3300 in a local store .... For the price, you can take on Ali console is much more fun than this.

Post has been editedSpectrum16 - 30.12.17, 09:47

Rep: (68)
* Spectrum16,
please, a list of such consoles with Android + Ethernet + DVB-T2 parameters for "this price"

* Nuts_ ,
I don’t know with the tuner .... why is it needed at all, huh? Right now, it’s enough to give an Internet prefix, download the necessary application and no tuners are needed. Outdated all this, IMHO.

Rep: (68)
* Spectrum16,
Internet is cut - how oxygen is blocked: butcher:
hotel tuners are nemeryano
so it’s incorrect to compare C and WITHOUT

Spectrum16 @ 12.30.17, 10:46*
Prosha in stock 6033 like, did not touch her, everything works. I’ll add, the native launcher is terrible, immediately rolled up an alternative ..

If it's not difficult to share the firmware and launcher, I also want to change, thanks.

* karelia753 , I will certainly share the firmware, if you tell me how ....: rolleyes:? And about the launcher .... I don’t use TV launchers ... I can’t ... I don’t like them ... I’m used to the telephone .... Accordingly, I put the phone, right from google play apex (it’s simpler) on another console there is a new launcher .... The console was bought in the nursery .... controlled from the air of the mouse. If you need a TV launcher, then from neighboring topics, you can try to poke. About the firmware ... there is an update in the drain ... Can I save it through it or what?

I will certainly share the firmware, if you tell me how ....? And about the launcher .... I do not use TV launchers. Accordingly, I put the phone, right from google play apex (it's easier) on another console there is a new launcher.

I went into the recovery using Quick Boot from the play floor, but alas, backup can not be done, you need a custom recovery. But who needs it, wipes can do this by cleaning the system before effective firmware.
Although the Launcher Areh turned around on the full screen, I did not like the slowdown, the disappearance of shortcuts from the desktops and the absence of wallpaper.
But interestingly, the firmware has a liquid wallpaper, but not install them. Well, there are route-law, I have them yet frozen using Link2SD and a number prog: voice recorder, calendar, calculator, camera, contacts, music, reviews of the convenience store, calendar, memory, numbers memory, search, speech synthesizer, synchronize calendar, Goglev synchronization of contacts, exshange service, phone, contacts storage, multimedia storage, applnstaller, cache cleaner, email, fiele browser, gmail, musicFX, pppoE, skupe, TalkBack, Update & Backup ..

* karelia753 , everything works for me in the apex ... Nothing was lost for a week on this console ... wallpapers also work ... About Ruth's rights ... Why did you freeze them? I have a couple of necessary programs for blocking ads and a rutexplorer for picking in the system. The usb camera is also connected .... it performs the function of a microphone, for voice search, it is very convenient, but I turned off the pop-up keyboard. A calendar is needed to remind tv programs (if you need not to miss it) Also, liquid wallpapers work.

Spectrum16 @ 01/03/18, 22:49*
.Pro Ruth is right ... Why did you freeze them?

I did not freeze them, but with the help of them I stopped a number of system prog. The gadget began to work faster.

Posted on 1/4/2018, 02:34:

Also liquid wallpaper works.

For some reason, they do not start for me, maybe the firmware is different?

* karelia753 here HERE link to vidos, uploaded to google disk. Filmed specifically for you.

Post has been editedSpectrum16 - 04.01.18, 03:53

The usb camera is also connected .... it performs the function of a microphone, for voice search, it is very convenient

You came up with this well, but I used to use a microphone with a pin through a usb adapter, the main thing is not to interfere myself and extraneous sounds do not bother you when issuing commands. This is my case.
But the video on the link, something did not start? thank

Post has been editedkarelia753 - 04.01.18, 08:01

* karelia753 , I don’t know why it didn’t start .... uploaded again, but already on Yandex disk HERE

Spectrum16 @ 12.30.17, 10:46*
Prosha in stock 6033 like, did not touch her, everything works.
Spectrum16 @ 01/04/18, 11:35*
flooded again

Great, I looked, what I need, also a tablet lounge is more convenient for me! But I’ll leave the second gadget for giving with my native DVB-T2, because the signal on the SIM card is not stable, and at this time football is on ...
And you have firmware 6330, in the upper message you were mistaken. I also downloaded it from the officers. She is In img, but I would like In zip to download from a flash drive without a computer.

Posted on 1/4/2018, 12:39:

About the firmware ... there is an update in the drain ... Can I save it through it or what?

I haven’t succeeded yet ...

* karelia753 , quarrel ... of course I made a mistake with the firmware: rolleyes: ... flooded the video so that you make sure that I have live wallpapers ... And yet, I immediately forgot to write that there is phonon noise on the video - this is an aquarium: blush: And now the question is ... do your live wallpapers work on firmware 6330?

Spectrum16 @ 01/04/18, 13:46*
And now the question is ... do your live wallpapers work on firmware 6330?

It seems to me that regardless of the firmware on the native TV launcher, they will not live and will not work, and then the question is why they are installed there, probably for us who do not like their launcher, otherwise I have a more "old" firmware 6212 from 11/30/16. The most interesting thing is that television has become worse and worse for me, then one package does not plow, then another and this is Five kilometers from the tower, but at the same time everything is fine outside the city.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/06/20, 00:28