MKV)
Supported Audio Formats
MP3 / MPA, M4A, AAC, WMA, APE, FLAC, WAV
Pack (WV), OGG, WAV
Image Formats
JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF
Playlist Formats
M3U
Record TV programs and radio on USB media (PVR)
there is
On-Air TV Pause - TV Time Shift (Timeshift)
there is

Program guide for each channel (EPG)
For 4 days
Timers
On / off / write (once, on schedule)

Firmware upgrade
Via USB
Equipment
- Multimedia receiver DIGIFORS SMART 200 Android / DVB + T2
- Remote control
- External power supply
- HDMI-HDMI cable
- 3RCA cable to MINI JACK 3.5 mm
- Manual
- AAA batteries 2 pcs.
- Warranty card

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 01.05.19, 08:13
Reason for editing: Reanimation of stock recovery

Rep: (861)
* canonman85,
Manipulating system files for trained people.
Do it all over again:
delete the files /system/lib/8188eu.ko and /system/lib/libhardware_legacy.so
copy them again from the 8188eu.zip archive
set 644 permissions on these files
permissions
Attached Image

reboot
Everything should work.

Rep: (0)
* Grand1 , did not help the removal and rewriting of files for the oriental studies of wi fi operability.

Posted on 08/13/2019, 13:42:

Only flashing with the new firmware from the office helped. site. After it, everything worked. And one more thing: You need to copy the "license" folder from the archive to the folder with the Flash Burn Tool installed. Then the firmware is flashed. Link to firmware of.site:https://digifors.ru/ca...rt-200-android-dvb-t2/

Post has been editedcanonman85 - 13.08.19, 13:42

Hello everyone. Tell me how and what program you can manage your phone with the device. The phone works as a router for Internet access devices. I would like to read the SMS and all like that.

Rep: (10)
vidosAs with the phone on TV, but probably and on the contrary, you can also ..

Rep: (7)
Playmarket stopped working, demolished him and google services, stumbled uponsavagemessiahzine.comOn the pronomer of the prog Yalp Store, I will try, who will say what?

There you can pour Playmarket and Googleleservice back, but the prefix is ​​stupid with playersvis ... I don't use the market for the bracket with the websites take and go and youtube is cool to eat for smart TV and not needed ...

MAXEMEL1979 @ 10/25/19, 22:10*
YouTube is cool for smart TV and registration is not needed ...

very interesting

Karelia753 @ 10/26/19, 01:19*
I do not use the market for the program from sites take and go

from which sites, what programs and, what does the word mean?

Rep: (5)
I bought such a garbage from the Chinese .. heats down strongly, up to 89 degrees (in any scenarios, especially if the yusb mouse to use) .. At the same time, the trottling and discharge of frequencies begins .. I tried a stand with a laptop's day valve to add to the bottom - Cool up to 65 in the same scenarios .. But, damn, noise is constantly using not a particular option .. I looked at the pictures in this thread where she is dismantled .. I thought the thermal chaser to change and there and there is no her campaign anywhere, only the radiator is not I will solve the problem without air cooling similar .. The saddest thing that I bought a prefix as a gift the test, collective farming is not an option .. I agreed with the Chinese that it will return 40% of the cost, but it would be necessary to fix it

If the reset to the factory is done, it may not be so hot ...

* maxemel1979, And so on the factory it works, a couple of hours, the mileage of everything, he was warmed initially.
How to disassemble it? Just hide with a screwdriver?

Post has been editedLexaRnD - 07.03.20, 22:39

There under the steps with rubber bands screws

* maxemel1979, Thank you, I'll figure out what's there
Disassembled .. there is a radiator there .. the shallow truth is, glued on the thermocons .. it is overhanded for a bit .. Through the thermal accumulation on top of one another .. I also began to warm up, i.e. The heat exchange is coming .. There are no overheated housing .. And if you close it after some time it takes up to 80 times .. longer than the truth, but still (before installation of the additional radiator, even up to 89 degrees, even trottling On the 80 degrees did not save .... Now the prefix is ​​basic .. it is necessary to sleep the body, and ideally the fan to put below in the load at no more than 55 degrees .. disappointed with the prefix, first of all because I bought as a gift ..

Post has been editedLexaRnD - 18.03.20, 14:53

I found at home such a prefix, I decided to try, it seems everything was configured that it was necessary, but the question arose, is it possible to reflash the prefix on android 7, as on most modern? I look through the gland from the same Eltex NV 711 (from the provider I am given) is no different, so it should pull. I understand this native firmware, but from another console, you can "adjust" from another console.

Incorrect firmware can make a brick from the console. The Ukrainian twin of your prefix, people stitched with a belief of 5 android, tat diodes and a remote with failures ... "It makes no sense to bother. Cinema pulls, TV tv TV channels online from In-Neta pulls ... Why sculpt and make a brick. Cinema and TV applications work with a bang. Only kinotrend are not put to watch from torrent ...https://digifors.ru/ca...rt-200-android-dvb-t2/There on the website consultant online Ask ...

Post has been editedmaxemel1979 - 06.04.20, 09:17

Yes, there is no point, I just say Eltex with a similar gland on 7 android works faster, in terms of interface and surfing. I think here is all about

Posted on 06.04.2020, 15:51:

Plus, the playground can work fine and will not say in many programs that google services need to be updated

Another question, can someone who picked up the remote on the smartphone, what suitable, well, or maybe there is some way to manage it besides the native console, which I did not find a mouse with Klava, which I am now useful. Again, ELTEX has a remote application, very convenient. Phone with IR port

There was a playmarket output to disable the update of the service themselves through the terminal app, or download the services themselves, then they work a couple of weeks, it is the services themselves.

Posted on 06.04.2020, 18:18:

And why the clave, when the mouse and text stuff and in some programs and the volume adjusts and prints, and makes promotion

It is clear, thanks!) Posted on the site about the Android site, they said there are no firmware and others will not fit, but as it does not believe it, it seems to me that explanatory programmers would still be able to fit the other here.

P.S Klava is needed, so that the mouse does not poke the "Top" times "back," to go out to the main screen. Well, the text is so faster to dial

Rep: (18)
Prefix takes DVB-C? Is it possible to make it take this standard? does not find cable open

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 18.01.21, 19:20