Attached Image

Theme Rules

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
All about Bliss OS
Description
Bliss is one of the most customizable roms that you can install on your mobile device as well as on your PC, and we hope that you have a truly blissful experience.

Bliss-caf is based on CAF, optimized and includes most of the functions from all our branches. Additional features and devices are added weekly to this thread. It will be the most updated.

Bliss-decaf is based on AOSP, reduced, optimized, and includes a ton of additional features added from different rums, and we will continue to add them as they appear. We will keep track of the latest AOSP code, and updates will be posted on a regular basis, but not as often as in the Bliss-CAF branch.

Bliss-x86 - our Bliss PC project; several additional PC components will be added to help with application compatibility, mouse integration, keyboard shortcuts, tc. And we added a few small linux crashes, such as bash and busybox commands, an integrated terminal, and more.

Developers
Bliss admins are people under nicknames: "pjgraber03"; "JackEagle"; "electrikjesus" and "nprev420".

Developers:

Jackeagle

nprev420

pjgraber03

nicholaschum

Blueyes

BitOBSessiOn

rwaterspf1

pimpmaneaton

Dark_Eyes_

electrikjesus

Instructions
Utilities and stuff
Builds
Devices that work / do not work

For filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the Complaint button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedDjeclol - 18.12.20, 00:42
Reason for editing: Editing

Rep: (7)
* vadim7272
Thanks for the link. But unfortunately, your build did not solve my problem - the 3G modem did not start (and without it, I don’t have any sense of android on a laptop at all. Wei fai isn’t at work). Yes, and yet, the bells did not start. It turns on, there is a search for devices and crashes. Writes "an error has occurred in the bluetooth application."
In general, sadness: girl_cray:

Rep: (121)
Meganiva @ 01/13/19, 19:46*
But unfortunately, your build didn’t solve my problem - the 3G modem did not start up

if no one has helped you, it means that no one has encountered this problem in reality

I was screwing a 3G modem ten years ago to a Lyunix router, there was naturally no firewood for such a miracle
There was a partial instruction, and something else was there, I compiled a script, prescribed pida vendors, etc. and started it, I used it for two years until the copper was spent
, before this week asked for help
if you are stubborn dare to gnaw the Internet and look for info how to fasten a modem but in FIG in the modern world you are
it is necessary, easier buy the dir 320 and plug this modem there and the traffic by
you will get wi-fi
why deer 320? , yes, because for every hundredth this piece of iron is lying like a rarity and now it costs a hundred rubles, or it will be given for free

fasten the modem but FIG in the modern world you need it

I explain - I work as an electrician promptly exit the brigade. Service of KTP and high-voltage power lines. Well, where in the fields wifi? I have an armored laptopPanasonic Toughbook CF-19 MK4In addition to Wi-Fi, there is a built-in 3G modemGobi 2000. And in what way can it be thrust into the deere? Works with all mobile operators. Accordingly, on Windows, it works great. But on the android no! But you must! For - geolocation (the same google maps), again navigation (for Navitel for Windows 7 has not yet been invented !!), some specific (electrical and engineering) applications that are only for android.
The design feature of this laptop (touchscreen, transformer, strap, armor and waterproof) - for field work, the very thing! But agree, as I said before - there is no wifi in the field! YUSB whistle (modem) sticking out from the side - in the field, not on Feng Shui!
Something like this ...: blush:

Post has been editedmeganive - 13.01.19, 17:23
Reason for editing: link

Meganiva @ 01/13/19, 10:59 PM*
there is a built-in 3G modem Gobi 2000

it is clear, it was necessary to mention configuration at the beginning, not one assembly will help you
even if they all supported modems
all that is built-in, this equipment is 90 percent

first you need to find out the vendors and pids that the modem uses, then find analogs of the whistles, although they would hardly match if they didn’t match, you can almost drop the case as
on lyunix you will not find binarik and analogs do not exist

Of course, there are exceptions, but it's better to throw this idea in the bud.

Rep: (238)
Meganiva @ 01/13/19, 7:59 PM*
built-in 3G modem Gobi 2000.

TryВ® PPP Widget

Nn widget for whistles. for built-in modems it is not intended.

* meganive
What does not interfere with trying, and see for yourself, is intended or "not intended."

Post has been editedipc_ngs - 14.01.19, 22:12

What does not interfere with trying, and see for yourself

Back in the year before last. The description says:
widget for connecting 3G modems to Android devices with a USB host.

But the built-in 3G modem Gobi 2000 (this, if you watched the link in my post), does not use your host! There is a PCI Express connection! I did not find any references in the branch of the widget or in the settings of the widget itself, I did not find any settings regarding PCI Express.
Maybe you know something that I do not know?

Meganiva @ 1/15/19, 5:46 pm*
I did not find any references in the branch of the widget or in the settings of the widget itself, I did not find any settings regarding PCI Express.

Even if you fix the script in the prog, having disassembled and assembled the prog and write down all its parameters, then most likely you will need to make an unlink of output, if you wish, all this is possible, but with unlock you will get it through Windows if you can and he will no longer fully support your firewood

I remembered that on the tablet I, through this widget, I started the modem whistle, and he didn’t want to work without anluka
Android then stood as I remember 3.2
after anluku, on Windows, it was necessary to start through the usual Internet installer, because the program that went with him already did not want to work
Back from Anluka, I could not translate it back, I don’t remember why, so this whistle is still lying in my closet without need

Post has been editedvadim7272 - 15.01.19, 13:12

* meganive
If I were you, I would spend 5 minutes to install the widget and see for myself that it works or does not work, what to do in abstract theorizing.
I did not use this widget, I can not help with it, if you have questions about it - please contact the indicated topic.

If I were you, I would spend 5 minutes to install the widget and see for myself that it works or does not work, what to do in abstract theorizing.

Respected! Do you know how to read?
Meganiva @ 01/15/19, 10:46*
[email protected], 21:10
What does not interfere with trying, and see for yourself

Back in the year before last

How else can you explain that I installed and tested it?

* meganive
I am able to read, but it is not always possible to understand what exactly they mean when they write abstract phrases. A year and a half could have changed a lot ..
I do not force you to use this widget, If you think that it will not help you with anything, you can simply ignore this advice.

Rep: (67)
Do athletes from AMD work in bliss?

I often lose this topic for forum.xda for Bliss OS - Pie for PC, since there were several of them divorced for mobile phones, I’ve attached them to

https: //forum.xda-deve...review-t3855917/page37

download
https: //sourceforge.ne...fficial/bleeding_edge/

Explanation, that about whom is suitable for installation

Bliss builds come with fun titles. What for?
A: Because we felt the need to include different branches for Kernel, Mesa and Firmware in the assembly name.
So when you see this name:
Bliss-v11.1-Beta-x86_64-OFFICIAL-20181018-1457_kernel-4.9_m18.3.0-devel_w40_LLVM70_dev-kernel.org.iso
It can be broken into 3-4 parts.
Build ID: "Bliss-v11.1-Beta-x86_64-OFFICIAL-20181018-1457"
Kernel: "_kernel-4.9"
Mesa branch: "_m18.3.0-devel_w40_LLVM70"
The firmware branch: "_dev-kernel.org"

Core 4.9 builds will work on most devices.
Building Kernel-4.12-14 will be hard to find, but it looks like they are perfect for some new Atom-based devices.
Assemblies with the 4.15+ kernel will not work on some older devices, so consider them to be slightly smaller than the "All-In-One".

2019-01-16

We returned from vacation with a few more features and additions, as well as some kernel options. I am currently downloading 4 assemblies (so wait for them to complete, please), the Kernel-4.9 build, the Kernel-4.9-IPTS build, the Kernel-5.0rc2 build from the Maurossi kernel repository, and another kernel-5.0rc2-ja with updates for the byt / cht from the jwrdegoede repository.
Thus, in between, we should see better support for the devices.

I am also experimenting with adding changes from @ lambdadroid & @ mauros si to the front drm_framebuffer / drmfb_composer. In the end, it will help us improve support for the secondary display in Pie. These assemblies should appear on a public download server in the next couple of weeks.

Known new issues:
- AOSP Gesture navbar often crashes. Use the Smart Bar at the moment in the settings of Naviss in Blissify.
Notification actions sometimes fail.
Sleep does not work properly on many computers. Some may restart SystemUI.
- Power buttons do not work correctly on many computers.

about google services
“Gapps is WIP. Currently unavailable »

Post has been editedvadim7272 - 21.01.19, 22:21

Rep: (2)
Prive!
How to install next to Windows 7?

Rep: (20)
Can someone give a ready virtualka for VirtualBox with Bliss OS 11.4. I have been torturing her for 2 hours, it will not start. I tried and about the instructions from the header and the instructions from the branch about Android x86.

Post has been editedsergo1217 - 08.03.19, 22:28

Rep: (15)
Previous version (BLISS-V7.2-Android_x86_64-Official-20171014-1552_k4.4) on Android 7.1.2 put and running without problems, installing on a virtual about 2 minutes, all parameters indicate not for the first time (well, there: formatting , Installing GRUB). Here's a new version (Bliss-v11.4-stable--OFFicial-20181223-2005_x86_64_k-kernel-4.19_m-18.3.1_pie-x86_f-dev-kernel.org) Assembly of any date, it simply issues an error after loading, by virtue of its Cognition, I can assume that you changed the installer or all 9 version of android with the bug, and put in one.
I try to build 4 for 2019.

Error after installation
Attached Image

p.s. Then someone wrote for the built-in modem in the laptop. Now it definitely does not work, but earlier on some version of the android x86 I managed to get a built-in modem, or a phoenix or remix, but on the 6th android there was still a deal. On Linux the modem without a head precisely works.

Post has been editedslden26 - 10.03.19, 01:13
Reason for editing: 4 attempt

Rep: (15)
* slden26 , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRiNGejqRy8&t= try this method (my channel) works with other androids

Rep: (2)
* DaZZeNN,
Is it necessary to download Rufus? Other software does not roll?
I, for example, ISOManager

Post has been editedMap - 17.03.19, 04:28

Rep: (79)
* Map,
They are the easiest, and also tested by many.
You can of course check with your program.

Post has been editedDaZZeNN - 17.03.19, 10:13

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 25.12.20, 08:18