> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Help to fix xbox | Fly flash memory

Rep: (0)
Xbox 360 freeboot stopped running. Previously, he turned on once. When updating the fret in the service, they said that the flash memory had flown, after which it flew safely. What is it and who faced it? Help plz. Hands and a soldering iron are not deprived.

Rep: (3)
You can also boot from a USB flash drive. Files for flash drives can be found here:
http://xboxflash.ru/fi…d-17489-dlya-usb-flash
Copy the files to the root of the flash drive, insert it into the xbox and turn it on, if everything is done correctly - the freestyle download should occur.

Post has been editedZebester - 30.01.17, 14:45

Tell me please, I bought an xbox360, according to the seller with the flashing firmware. Boxing worker at home saw that xkey is not working, and there is no drive. It upset me. I took out a memory card from xkey, opened it on my computer, there was one text file on it 0000.txt. recovered data from the card. Question what files do I need?

Rep: (3)
Firmware file

Hello. Will running from a flash drive help me? When installing default.xex, I deleted or damaged files. And now only the native menu is launched, rebooted, formatted the disk, always comes into the native menu. Yes, I also stopped connecting to the PC through the total commander at the same time. Before, until I climbed, there were no problems with freibut at all. I do not know what to do ?!

Hello everyone, I need help. When updating the console, the son turned off the power with the button. Now the error in the photo. Dances and drums do not help where to get the xbox one s disk image. HDD from the console I got. I connected to the computer. Further darkness. Son beats forehead, requires play. I beg you to help. Pliz.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (1)
* art3390 try to remove

Rep: (14)
I apologize if not written there.
The console broke, when turned on, accelerates the disk and immediately stops. I gave it to the service, they said, the problem with the video chip, the roofing felts burned, the roofing felts were still something, they themselves vaguely explained. Said non-fit. What now, throw out the console? Son is very upset ....

Rep: (69)
Poohlyi @ 06.26.18, 15:04*
What now, throw out the console? Son is very upset ....

It is better to turn to a normal service, where they can fix the present. If in Moscow, I can recommend. Write in a personal.

Rep: (1614)
* Poohlyi
Video chip (GPU) on the XBOX 360 (is it, by the way, about it? Or, let's say, about the XBOX ONE?) - really frequent breakdown on the first revisions ...

but there is usually a symptom - a general system error (the red light on the "on" button instead of green is on) ...

"disk" - there is a DVD with the game or other content that is inserted into the tray ... or hard disk (HDD) ...?

even without a disk in the tray, the system should load into the main menu ... if we talk about HDD, then on XBOX 360 (but not XBOX ONE) it, too, if I know correctly, is not necessary to run the system itself ...

After power on - does the power indicator light up? Does the power indicator light up green? what's on tv?

Tell me, I cleaned the box from dust, after assembling the power plug is not fully inserted into the box entrance, there are no foreign objects in the plug, on the other box the plug bp enters as it should. boxing falcon falcon

Rep: (25)
Hello. Will running from a flash drive help me? When installing default.xex, I deleted or damaged files. And now only the native menu is launched, rebooted, formatted the disk, always comes into the native menu. Yes, I also stopped connecting to the PC through the total commander at the same time. Before, until I climbed, there were no problems with freibut at all. I do not know what to do ?!

1. Record the boot with dashlaunch and install dashlanch and prescribe the path to FSD in the same place.
2. Hack up HDD to PC, see the file launch.ini. The path to FSD must be correctly spelled out.

3. Pros always make a shortcut to run FSD manually from the original Dasha, see if you can put Fribut not Krivorukov and he did it, search in games ..... mostly dashboards ....

Dcoj @ 06.02.19, 14:05*
Tell me, I cleaned the box from dust, after assembling the power plug is not fully inserted into the box entrance, there are no foreign objects in the plug, on the other box the plug bp enters as it should. boxing falcon falcon

As an option, I did not correctly put together something without a photo or video. The second option you have 2 different versions bp and console respectively. Revision

Attached images
Attached Image

Thank you very much for the answer, shone a flashlight, it turned out there was a small piece of plastic, put it away, now the plug comes in as it should. Before that, when turned on, I gave out the lights of death)

All the good time, faced with the trouble on the firmware Fribut. The console can be loaded for a whole hour and the result is 0.

Good time, trouble happened, on the Fribud box firmware, it may not load for a long time, sometimes it reaches an hour of waiting, then you start rebooting boxing many times and after that it just starts to load. That can be fixed with this, thanks in advance

* Himera92 , You need to either change the chip to a more productive / modern, if you installed it long ago. The second option is to update the firmware of the chip itself. With all these improvements will be loaded in 10 seconds.

* Himera92 , answered above. Everything. See what the chip is. If the version matrix, cr3, cr3lite is upgrade to AceV3-4-5, you will be satisfied with the result. You can do this by simply pulling out the old chip and putting a new one on the same place on the same wire. The only thing that looks at the power, the old chips take 3v, and AceV3-4-5 take 5V.
If you have Ace then update the firmware from the stock to the modified one. This will require the SPI nand flasher. A link to the fast firmware chip can be found on the website hackfaq.

* tonywhite thank you

* tonywhite , I read some stoteyki in the site that you sent me and I didn’t understand the fig. Where can I order a new chip? And how can I determine what my standards are or not?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/08/20, 13:40