OzoneHD DVB-T2 Wi-Fi [Android] | [Media Player]

Rep: (20)
DiscussionOzoneHD DVB-T2 Wi-Fi
PicturePlayer
Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Specifications
OzoneHD T2 Wi-Fi
Android Smart TV set-top box and media player.
4 core processor. DVB-T2 module. Wi-fi Android open system.
OzoneHD media player with DVB-T2, Wi-Fi module based on Android KitKat
The new generation of FullHD set-top boxes will provide your TV with all the necessary smart functionality. Connect the set-top box to your TV using HDMI or RCA connectors, as well as to the Internet using Wi-Fi or LAN. Enjoy the limitlessness of online entertainment: movies, online television, social networks, video chats, games.

Infinity content
You get a wave of entertainment content from popular applications that are available on the Play Market and other resources.

DVB-T2 module
Watch 32 free channels in digital quality with the integrated T2 module. For viewing, you only need to connect a decimeter antenna.

Convenience in management
Connect USB and Wi-Fi mouse / keyboard. It is also possible to remotely control your Android smartphone using various applications.

Internet surfing
Use full Internet surfing in popular browsers - FireFox, Chrome, Opera.

Home media network
Using DLNA, watch movies from your PC on your TV wirelessly. All you need to connect is an Internet network with a speed of 2 Mbps.

Player Features:
4 core processor
Android OS
OTT
IPTV
DVB-T2
Wi-Fi
Ethernet
3D support
8 GB of internal memory
2 USB 2.0

Features of the OzoneHD T2 Wi-Fi Media Player
OzoneHD T2 Wi-Fi Model
Processor Quad Core Cortex A5 Processor 1.5GHz
RAM DDR3 1GB
Built-in eMMC Flash 8GB
Network interfaces Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 b / g / n), Ethernet (LAN) 10 / 100M
Video codecs and formats, support mkv / wmv / mpg / mpeg / dat / avi / mov / mp4H.265 HEVC [email protected] up to 1080P @ 60fps
H.264 [email protected] to 1080P @ 30fps
H.264 MVC up to 1080P @ 60fps
MPEG-4 ASP @ L5 up to 1080P @ 60fps (ISO-14496)
WMV / VC-1 SP / MP / AP up to 1080P @ 60fps
AVS JiZhun Profile up to 1080P @ 60fps
MPEG-2 MP / HL up to 1080P @ 60fps (ISO-13818)
MPEG-1 MP / HL up to 1080P @ 60fps (ISO-11172)
RealVideo 8/9/10 up to 1080P @ 60fps

Audio codecs and formats, support MP3 / WAV / AAC / WMA / RM / FLAC / OGG / AC3
2 x USB 2.0
1 x RJ45 (10 / 100Mbit) LAN
1 x coaxial
1 x AV Port
1 x antenna input 1 x antenna output
1 x HDMI
Tuners: DVB-T2

Operating system: Android 4.4.2
Power, V: 5
Dimensions, cm: 11.5x 11.5 x 2.5
Weight, g .: 220

Options: power supply, HDMI cable, AV cable, remote control, user manual, batteries.

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Instructions and firmware
FIRMWARE FOR THE WHOLE OzoneHD LINE (OzoneHD T2 wifi, OzoneHD Wi fi, OzoneHD 4K, OzoneHD 4K PRO)
Originals firmware already exists ... OzoneHD, OzoneHD 2016,ATTENTION!!! OzoneHD dvb T2 Wi fi OzoneHD_T2_WiFi-S805T2-8189-20161017_MAX !! Original !! file name, this is the original from the factory !!! , just in case, it’s also suitable from Digifors smart 200 + 2nd firmware from Digifors smart 200 with wi-fi drivers for OzoneHD T2 Wi-Fi and root rights and the third option is the “recovery file” of the original firmware over the oblique with error correction, see the video tutorial below) , OzoneHD 4K and 4K PRO (note here 2 firmware old and new devices), Digifors smart 200 (original)
TWRP Recovery Installations
The way to install recovery through the program For OzoneHD T2
Lollipop Acemax / VS KI abdul
Off-line firmware OzoneHD Wifi
Install and launch LibreELEC from an SD card
Official firmware for OzoneHD wifi T2

K
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 12.02.18, 09:09
Reason for editing: Official firmware for OzoneHD wifi T2

Rep: (0)
Hello. I’ve been using the prefix for half a year through wi-fi, I can’t connect via cable. Please write how to connect in detail. I looked everywhere, I can’t find the connection of the console via cable.

Rep: (27)
* Iivan78 , plug one end of the cable into the LAN connector on the router, and the other end plug into the console, select ethernet in the settings and that's it

Posted on 11/24/2017, 19:28:

* Artemzaitsev , then the problem is in the TV, which is also programmed to the buttons as on the remote control. However, I can advise using various programs to reprogram the buttons on the remote

Post has been editedalkotester e 2000 - 24.11.17, 19:28

I need to connect the Internet cable to the console itself. What is: configure enternet device. Here I need to connect. If you can, then in more detail.

Rep: (5)
Svarkakirik @ 11.17.17, 19:19*
And I took the prefix only for YouTube.

Spit on the YouTube application, it has been slow lately, I look through the UC Browser myself, try

* alkotester e 2000, advise please.

* Artemzaitsev , I can’t say for sure whether it will succeed or not, since I have not tried it myself)
A couple of links to programs:
One
Two
In general, the best solution would be to purchase an additional remote control with a gyroscope.

Svarkakirik @ 11.17.17, 19:19*
I can’t get the old version of YouTube to work ... and I took the prefix only for YouTube.
YouTube problem is a popular problem for media consoles with android version 4.4 and below. Since YouTube constantly introduces various updates, including visual updates, and for this we need devices that support new standards.
First of all, I recommend using Not a built-in YouTube (to delete it to hell with dogs), but a separate application from a wonderful developer: lol:
Link to the application:
Alas, there is no topic on this forum with this program, but there is an official site

Good day to all. Tell me how to get root on this console? SU and KingRoot do not work.

Max.emel1979 @ 11.29.17, 18:48*
Why do you need something that doesn’t show?

Shows. Advertising got, And programs like Adaway and Adblock without root do not fry. So I’m thinking how to deceive fate)

When before the start of the film (if it is not sewn into the film) I do not wait for the end of the advertisement, I press the mouse to return and the movie starts immediately. But this is in HDVideobox.

Yes, I have many applications with ads. Okay thank you. I will look for options further.

Rep: (3)
Tell me, is there any discussion on OzoneHD 4k?

* virtuas1981 , Is there no Ruth right by the standard? OzoneHD wifi stand Root rights in the stock firmware

Alkotester e 2000 @ 12.12.17, 17:46*
Is there no standard Ruth rights

I do not have. Neither root explorer nor titanium get root rights.

* virtuas1981 , 360 root tried to install? Was Ruth stitched through the recovery?

alkotester e 2000 @ 12.12.17, 18:39*
recovery

360 did not try. And how to enter the recovery here? And is it possible to put twrp? Tell me please.

Post has been editedvirtuas1981 - 12.12.17, 19:50
Reason for editing: Added

* virtuas1981 , hell, again blunted, I talked about OzoneHD wifi, by the way in the instructions should be a point where it says how to enter the recovery

Virtuas1981 @ 12.12.17, 18:46*
And is it possible to put twrp
for him, Ruth needs rights, but they do not exist: D

Max.emel1979 @ 12.19.17, 0:19*
DIGIFORS SMART200 Android + DVB

Please describe the firmware process. I don’t know how to enter the recovery, so I don’t understand how to sew.

Max.emel1979 @ 12.19.17, 18:37*
I have firmware on my website

Thank you very much. I'll try to flash on the weekend, now there is no time. I don’t use WiFi, so I think everything will work out. + flew away.

Rep: (20)
OzoneHD T2 Wi-fi prefix board and all chipsets c marked
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image