> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry KEYone - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "

Rep: (57)
DiscussionBlackberry keyone
PictureBlackBerry KEYone, Mercury, DTEK 70
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Appearance.
Form factor: monoblock.
Dimensions: 149.3 mm x 72.5 mm x 9.4 mm
Weight: 183 g.
Features: physical QWERTY / YUTSUKEN keyboard.
Sim card: one, nanoSIM (4FF).
Screen: 4.48 "(inches), resolution 1620x1080 pixels (~ 434ppi), 3: 2 aspect ratio, IPS.
Touch panel: capacitive multitouch - 10 points, oleophobic coating, Gorilla glass 4.
Keyboard: physical QWERTY / YTsUKEN keyboard with touch input support (touch keyboard surface), 35 keys, key backlighting, input support with swipe, fingerprint sensor integrated into spacebar

Main characteristics.
Processor: Qualcomm 8953, Snapdragon 625, 2.0 GHz quad-core, 64 bit.
Graphics: Adreno 506, 650 MHz
RAM (RAM): 3GB.
Built-in memory (ROM): 32GB, expandable with micro-sd cards up to 2TB.
Battery: 3505 mAh, non-removable, fast charging technology, charging from 0 to 50% for 36 minutes.
Charger: 9V / 1.67A, QC3.0.

Camera.
Main camera: 12 megapixel, 1.55 micron pixel (large pixel size), phase autofocus (PDAF), f2.0, two-tone flash, video recording in 4K (30 fps), manual camera settings, three modes of operation - professional , simplified, fully automatic.
Front-facing camera: 8 megapixels, fixed focus, wide viewing angle (84 В°), f2.2, 1080p video recording, using the screen as a front flash, self-panorama.

Connections.
Network support: 2G (850/900/1800/1900); 3G (850/900/1900/2100); FDD-LTE 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 28 (2100/1900/1800/1700/850/2600/900/700/700/800/700 MHz), TD -LTE 38, 40 (2600/2300 MHz) (LTE frequencies specified for Europe), Carrier Aggregation (LTE Advanced / 4G +).
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n (2.4 GHz), 802.11 a / n (5 GHz), 802.11 ac (5 GHz), 4G / Wi-Fi mode of the access point, file transfer via Wi-Fi (Wi -Fi Direct).
Bluetooth: v4.2 (A2DP, EDR, LE).
NFC: is.
USB: USB-C connector type, USB 3.1 support (SS Gen 1), USB A included>USB-C cable (USB2.0), USB OTG.

Navigation.
GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo.

Additionally.
Fingerprint scanner (integrated into the space bar on the keyboard), FM radio, accelerometer, magnetic field sensor, gyroscope, proximity / illumination sensor, hall sensor.

Photo
Useful
Reviews and Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 29.06.19, 21:52
Reason for editing: Solving the problem of payment with YOTA

Rep: (36)
Friends, and who knows how to run our phone voice a certain application? In particular I have a lamp Xiaomi Bedside Lamp, for which I have set up a separate shortcut in the office desktop to include it.
And whether it is possible to make voice?

Thank!

Rep: (0)
Hello. The other day it was a lot of applications, updates, and now there is an unpleasant feature - when unlocking the screen, and sometimes just when you are in another application (for example, in the reader of books) starts autocratically playmarket advertising some stupid application. We have to do the extra click, just to get on the central screen. Also climbed constant advertising in the notification of the application 'handwritten notes, "but I took her by turning off notifications. But what to do with auto playmarket - can someone tell me?

* plpdt ,
It seems that one of the installed application shows you ads. Try to install the application permits the scanner (it's easier than systemic drugs), like this:https: //play.google.co...tto.com.adsappdetector

And remove those applications that have a connection to the ad networks and are suspicious.

Attached Image

Rep: (60)
I ordered Black dvuhsimochnik. In this regard, the question of how to define what he dvuhsimochny instead odnosimochny "immediately" at first view? Are there any differences significant externally? Maybe someone can suggest to me a turnip.
I know that two imei will be written on the box, but would like to look at the device itself.

Rep: (4)
* Aynekko
The phone should also be having two. Limited edishn called model

* fufaf1, Thank you, will do so, check them out on receipt :)

Rep: (1)
And what is the difference from the black edition limited?

* Secunden, I understand that only in the number of SIM cards ...

Rep: (7)
Guys, I have a question. Is there keyone official Russian Claudia at all? And where it can be ordered, if any?

aorzh @ 11.06.18, 15:10*
Is there keyone official Russian Claudia at all?

Yes, google PCT version. But it is more expensive.

aorzh @ 11.06.2018, 15:10*
Guys, I have a question. Is there keyone official Russian Claudia at all? And where it can be ordered, if any?

The Euroset I bought keyon in October last year.
By pre-order.

Posted on 11/06/2018, 20:18:

People. Recently, there was a glitch. When charging begins blunt tube. Especially chromium. And Claudia. Wild latency when typing and especially the removal of typed text.
And not at all sites.
It is in charge.
Insanity of some kind. (

* grib,
When zaradke in fast charge mode disables all applications. As a result of stuttering device. Good luck

Rep: (0)
Prompt, whether it is possible to do so in the photos came out shooting date?

Does anyone bother wireless charging? interested implementation

Finally taken! Black, with two SIM cards, engraving without illumination. I took the gsm10 site of 31790. First impressions - Vaaa, Claudia simply chic, I missed her. The push-button phone with android functions - this is just the best you can come up with.
By the way, when you set up the first encountered an interesting problem (or a feature). The bottom line: when you first switch is required to connect to wifi, but the phone just did not find my router! I found a bunch of others, and my no and that's it. Xiaomei had zapilivaem in router mode. Believe it or not, but blame - the lack of SIM cards in the phone. I googled and found exactly the same problem in humans, when he found the router only after inserting the SIM card. That's it.

Well, the phone photo compared to the Xiaomi Mi Max 2:
Attached Image

After this shovel is very unusual, and someone else said that KeyOne great: D

Rep: (29)
* Aynekko , Congratulations on your purchase! As they say - welcome to the club)
everything is relative) I use 2 phone Classic Q20 & KeyONE and second it is certainly too big)

Post has been editedroamwolf - 13.06.18, 19:59

Question: does not work the bottom row of keys as scrolling. Which with zxc letters. If done purely up and down this number, do not scroll. Two rows of the above work. So it should be, or a problem with Claudia?
UPD: Hmm, sort of like the top row, too.

Post has been editedAynekko - 13.06.18, 23:32

I work as the bottom, and others.
However, I almost do not use this feature.
Apparently, the problem.

Aynekko @ 13.06.2018, 23:27*
Question: does not work the bottom row of keys as scrolling. Which with zxc letters. If done purely up and down this number, do not scroll. Two rows of the above work. So it should be, or a problem with Claudia?
UPD: Hmm, sort of like the top row, too.

Rep: (30)
* Aynekko I have to scroll. Horizontally and vertically, three series.

* Weathercock33 , A feeling that is only the central row as scrolling. The sensor does not sin, because typing swipe (or as it is called) through 3 rows works fine.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/07/20, 18:43