Auto | Photos of cars, motorcycles ...

Rep: (192)
Huts ,
So-so. No idea, originality. To begin to think about the plot would not hurt.

Rep: (167)
kochrob

Edren loaf, for more details. With a camera like a monkey with a grenade. :)

And the idea of ​​a photo: to show a modern car in a vision of the past (blurry + BW + some color)

Rep: (279)
Huts ,
look for old * americans * - they are much more pleasant to photograph ..

Rep: (7)

Attached Image

Rep: (4)
It's mine :)

Attached Image

Rep: (40)
Mitsubishi Eclipse
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
Made in Israel.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Hello from Bulgaria.

I am not sure that anyway, here are 2 photos I recently made.

The camera is a Canon EOS-350D + 18/55 KIT lens.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editeddidoriginal - 12.10.08, 09:06

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (19)
Floral-car: yes2:

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (586)
I saw an interesting typewriter, I thought, an old one. It turned out now released, Pontiac Solstice / :-)

Attached images
Attached Image

It is allowed to publish images only from the server.savagemessiahzine.com

Rep: (11)
1. Helsinki, Finland. NATO miracle.

2. Old and modest. Young and hound.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedSD Alone - 09.01.09, 17:52

Rep: (56)
I do not know where to post it - here or in the topic "Humor"

This is my accident. And in the picture I am.
After him on the Volkswagen forum I have the status - "Dzhipolov" B)

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (29)
HondaDriver,
This is how it happened? And there is a photo from another perspective?

Rep: (192)
HondaDriver @ 8.1.2009, 13:29*
I do not know where to post it - here or in the topic "Humor"

humor from the series "... come, you bastard - fuck up"
I would put a documentary topic. although not bad here.

Posted on 1/8/2009, 20:09:

... or in the photos of the device owners :)

Petro92 @ 8.1.2009, 19:55*
HondaDriver,
This is how it happened? And there is a photo from another perspective?

This is me his golf parked near the office as usual. In the afternoon a colleague comes to, say, go see a funny accident, the jeep got up on two wheels. I go out, I see, and I was already poplohelo - think kranty golf. The culprit of the accident said that the mat pedal overflowed, that he first wall, the door some office opened inward, and then on his side began to overwhelm. And so neatly on my golf course just on the rib and leaned. When I reviewed your damage, so just in the mood changed. At this point, I have a friend and "clicked": P
If the Nissan Golf flew into the stern, it would not be the Golf, but the Smart.

When Nissan was put on wheels, he also dropped the front axle. And the whole left side smashed. The happiness of the driver was that there were no students (near the university - GUAP) and tourists, otherwise he was in handcuffs. Gaytsy very quickly drew themselves on the spot, neighing, but they immediately told me about the handcuffs.
Rzhach then also in the group of analysis was, in both insurance, from experts, from the service station where I serve, and everywhere they asked for a photo to give as a gift C)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedHondaDriver - 09.01.09, 17:38

Rep: (11)
HondaDriver @ 9.1.2009, 7:36*
This is me his golf parked near the office as usual. In the afternoon a colleague comes to, say, go see a funny accident, the jeep got up on two wheels. I go out, I see, and I was already poplohelo - think kranty golf. The culprit of the accident said that the mat pedal overflowed, that he first wall, the door some office opened inward, and then on his side began to overwhelm. And so neatly on my golf course just on the rib and leaned. When I reviewed your damage, so just in the mood changed. At this point, I have a friend and "clicked": P
If the Nissan Golf flew into the stern, it would not be the Golf, but the Smart.

When Nissan was put on wheels, he also dropped the front axle. And the whole left side smashed. The happiness of the driver was that there were no students (near the university - GUAP) and tourists, otherwise he was in handcuffs. Gaytsy very quickly drew themselves on the spot, neighing, but they immediately told me about the handcuffs.
Rzhach then also in the group of analysis was, in both insurance, from experts, from the service station where I serve, and everywhere they asked for a photo to give as a gift C)

The situation is not very. I do not want anyone to be in this situation. Well, that without victims. It could be worse. My boss also has a rug under his feet and slips, every time I get into his car behind the wheel, I don’t understand how he drives. Not only is the gas pedal somehow clinging to it, but the brake pedal is not fully depressed. And this is not gut. Because Automatic transmission, specialization will not vyzhmesh, and you can get stuck.

Forgot to add - Hi Peter :)

Post has been editedSD Alone - 09.01.09, 17:59

SD Alone @ 9.1.2009, 17:59*
Forgot to add - Hi Peter :)

Thank! :)

That Golf has long since disappeared into the Leningrad region, I moved to Honda, but the memory of the curious accident remained. : P

Oh, let's ride!

Attached images
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/03/20, 9:02