Photo + Inside
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

REVIEW AND CONFIGURATION PROBLEMS
Official firmware on the V8 Plus / S2
Useful

If the set-top box does not turn on (red LED flashes)
Connect the power to the set-top box and leave it on for 10-15 minutes, after which the green LED will light up, which indicates the launch of the TV box.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedVitya_2014 - 11.01.17, 02:11

Rep: (1)
Instructions for firmware using the program "USB Burning Tool"
1) Download the firmware from the CAP
2) Download the USB Burning Tool
3) Run the program, insert usb into the computer, hold down the "Reset" button with a toothpick (the button is in the Coaxial jack) and do not let go, then connect the other end of the USB to the console in the "USB2" port.
4) The program will detect the box, select "Firmware.img" and press start.
5) wait for the process to complete the firmware, the first launch will be about 5 minutes.
Attached Image

Post has been editedVitya_2014 - 08.01.17, 16:13

Rep: (60)
And can I upload the firmware to another file hosting service, otherwise what kind of Chinese crap is downloading? And are there any other firmware methods, there is simply no such cable.

* zyzy123,
Yes, now I’ll upload it to Yandex disk, I can flash it through recovery, but I didn’t succeed.

Posted on 1/7/2017, 18:37:

Post has been editedVitya_2014 - 07.01.17, 18:38

How to make a USB cable for firmware via the USB Burning Tool
We need: Two unnecessary USB cords and a blue electrical tape, but you can also red :-D
We take a cable cut in half so that at the end there is a "Usb dad", then we strip 4 wires and connect by colors, isolate so that the contacts do not touch each other, then we wrap everything with electrical tape for beauty.
Everything, your super work for TV box firmware is ready.
Attached Image

Post has been editedVitya_2014 - 08.01.17, 16:14

I found this firmware on Yandex, I hope the name matches.
https://yadi.sk/d/Zx3iiSnyvxqfU

* zyzy123,
Yes, she will write questions ...

I'm trying to flash. Writes 1% GET KEY FAILED.

Error solution
[0x000000fff] Get Key Failed when flashing via USB Burning Tool

1) Download the programAmlogic Customization Tool v2.0.6
2) Open the program, click "Load" and put 4 checkmarks at the top, click "Ok", select the firmware image. We are waiting for the firmware image to load into the program
3) Go to the folder "Level1" (C: \ program files \ Amlogic \ CustomizationTool \ Tmp \ level1) Open the fileimage.cfgand delete the line:
file = "keys.conf" main_type = "conf" sub_type = "keys"

Attached Image

We save.
4) Go back to the program and press the "Pack" button, select the path and save. READY

Post has been editedVitya_2014 - 08.01.17, 16:27

I will try. I requested KI-KOT49H-20160126.190709.V0823 I do not remember where I got it. the remote control is practically not working. I barely found how the channels can be configured.

* zyzy123,
Added a solution.

Posted on 1/8/2017, 16:31:

* zyzy123,
Test the operation of the satellite part including card sharing and unsubscribe to the topic.

Vitya_2014 @ 01/08/17, 16:29*
Test the satellite part

Yeah. If it turns out on a smart date, add your settings. the red button add does not work on the remote control.

I decided to try flashing the box with firmware fromVenz K1 + DVB-S2everything became excellent, since I still have the “K1 Plus” box, the remote control works only from her. I sewed via the USB Burning Tool.

Posted on 1/8/2017, 16:44:

Post has been editedVitya_2014 - 08.01.17, 16:45

Well, that’s what she is, the one that I requested. look how she is.

* zyzy123,
It has become much better, the remote control now works only with K1 set-top boxes. A DTV application is present, but I still had a problem with signal reception.

Posted on 1/8/2017, 16:50:

Post has been editedVitya_2014 - 08.01.17, 16:54

Yes, this is something with an antenna. Try the lnb type, click left to right. transpoders. Are the channels customizable?

Zyzy123 @ 01/08/17, 1:45 PM*
I found this firmware on Yandex, I hope the name matches.
https://yadi.sk/d/Zx3iiSnyvxqfU

It seems that this firmware is also not from our box. There are even no antenna settings. And just do nothing and our remote is suitable.

Vitya_2014 @ 01/07/17, 18:35*
Yes, now I’ll upload it to Yandex disk

Please fill our Yandex, but the fact that the Chinese threw off a link to me, I start to download, and they write to me, "I will download 3 days", well, it's just some kind of .......

Yes, this is something with an antenna. Try the lnb type, click left to right. transpoders. Are the channels customizable?

Type lnd changed, transponder, does not find channels at all, since there is no quality, but sometimes a signal and quality appear, then it starts to search for channels.

Posted on 1/8/2017, 18:44:

* zyzy123,
I also downloaded the firmware from there, downloaded it for 6 hours, the Chinese took this to me and said that this firmware was for this box, but it does not support c2.

Vitya_2014 @ 01/08/17, 18:42*
I also downloaded the firmware from there, downloaded it for 6 hours, the Chinese took this to me and said that this firmware was for this box, but it does not support c2.

Pancake. And I thought you had a working one for our boxing. I wanted to ask you to pull out "remote.conf" from it. for my remote to insert into the firmware from k1.

I wanted to ask you to pull out "remote.conf" from it. for my remote to insert into the firmware from k1.

I have K1 firmware. Please send a photo of the antenna settings to NTV plus.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 31/07/20, 13:58